Deceptive Content Or Not ?
2014-11-27, 05:25 PM,
Hi all,

Let's say for example i do a guide, of something that can be found easily by searching on the net, and then i do a video and landing page for this guide but i don't say in the video description and in the landing page that my guide is an exclusiveness and also i don't say that it's something that can be found easily on the net, so if people that have done some research in google about that niche (these people already know what my guide contain, beacause i have myself just found some information by searching in google) download my guide in order to get something totaly new, is this a deceptive content or not ?
2014-11-28, 04:22 AM,
No one have an opinion about that ?
2014-11-28, 04:34 AM,
Yes it is, but it isn't 100% black-hat. It's more of a mix, because at the end you give them a portion of what they were looking for. Btw, next time if you want suggestions and more please try to write your text in an easier format to read.
Removing the bold would also help!

Good luck.
2014-11-28, 04:40 AM,
If you aggregate content and knowledge into a guide and make it easier for people to access all the info in one place, that is not deceptive in my opinion. I'm not sure I understand your Q right.
2014-11-28, 07:51 AM,
i think it is no deceptive, they are finding it and you are providing it.
2014-11-28, 09:58 AM,
As long as its real content and you are technically giving them a service by finding all of the information for them and putting it into a guide you are fine!

CPA Affiliate Network & Content Locking Solutions

AdWork Media » Earn More From Your Traffic!

[Image: T7r1Oms.png]
2014-11-28, 05:14 PM,
(2014-11-28, 04:34 AM)NemAkata Wrote: Btw, next time if you want suggestions and more please try to write your text in an easier format to read.
Removing the bold would also help!

(2014-11-28, 04:40 AM)AdscendFehz Wrote: I'm not sure I understand your Q right.

My english is not very good, sorry for that :)
I will take an example, in order to try to explain better

Let's take for example Clash of Clans.
If i make a guide about how to get free gems by using appbounty and other apps like that.
But there is already a lot of video that show how to get free gems by using this kind of apps.

Then i upload my video and for title and description, i do not stipulate that this guide show them how to get free gems by using featurepoints or appbounty, i just write that they will discover how to get free gems by downloading my guide (what is true).

So if people that have already used featurepoints or appbounty and think that it's a waste of time, download my guide in order to get a new, easy and fast method to get free gems, and discover that is just a method with appbounty and featurepoints ,is it a deceptive content ?

N.B : I have not said in the video description or in the title that is someting totaly new or fast.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I make a Mediafire content locker ? TheSillyHat 4 181 2017-12-02, 12:56 AM
Last Post: lizha11
  Content Locking Video walterzingo 8 344 2017-12-01, 03:47 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  Which CPA network offers the best content locker (gateway)? Young Earner 7 389 2017-11-17, 08:55 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  Please tell me Network name for this Content locker TrailBlazer 1 147 2017-11-11, 10:25 PM
Last Post: DEADZ
  Anyone having tips on marketing content locker LilDog 1 133 2017-10-15, 10:34 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top