Decent SEO Service for Moderate Competition Niches
2014-10-21, 08:43 PM,
Good day everyone. I was quite hesitant in making this thread because it's pretty much my first post here asking for help. It's not usually how I do stuff but with all the work I've been doing lately I only had enough time to lurk and not post. Really sorry for that.

Alright let's talk business. I have a domain that's about 6 months old, it has a few decent backlinks and social signals to it. The problem is I am so scared to use these new SEO Packages that sound too good to be true (which they usually are), just kindly asking someone to provide me with a trustworthy backlink package that everyone has given a positive review about. I hope I'm not breaking the TOS or anything for asking this. I have done my on page SEO and I'm getting decent organic traffic, I just need the good stuff. Thanks.
2014-10-21, 09:12 PM,
You should see Marketplace where you can find vouches too of different customers. Just saying :)
2014-10-21, 09:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-21, 09:16 PM by Night_Wolf.)
(2014-10-21, 08:43 PM)hawdaze Wrote: Good day everyone. I was quite hesitant in making this thread because it's pretty much my first post here asking for help. It's not usually how I do stuff but with all the work I've been doing lately I only had enough time to lurk and not post. Really sorry for that.

Alright let's talk business. I have a domain that's about 6 months old, it has a few decent backlinks and social signals to it. The problem is I am so scared to use these new SEO Packages that sound too good to be true (which they usually are), just kindly asking someone to provide me with a trustworthy backlink package that everyone has given a positive review about. I hope I'm not breaking the TOS or anything for asking this. I have done my on page SEO and I'm getting decent organic traffic, I just need the good stuff. Thanks.
Discussion about buying services is not allowed anymore.

Here is my recent post about your question:
"I do it by myself because 99% of SEO services are total junk and overpriced, selling generic packages with crazy claims and guarantees, SEO package can't be generic, it must be tailored to your specific situation and keywords because every situation needs different approach."

There isn't some "backlink package" that is a one fit all for everyone because every keyword has different situation in terms of competition and you can't do the same thing on every project.
Latest Thanks - View all

hawdaze(2014-10-21 09:44 PM) 

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-10-21, 09:43 PM,
(2014-10-21, 09:15 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote:
(2014-10-21, 08:43 PM)hawdaze Wrote: Good day everyone. I was quite hesitant in making this thread because it's pretty much my first post here asking for help. It's not usually how I do stuff but with all the work I've been doing lately I only had enough time to lurk and not post. Really sorry for that.

Discussion about buying services is not allowed anymore.

Here is my recent post about your question:
"I do it by myself because 99% of SEO services are total junk and overpriced, selling generic packages with crazy claims and guarantees, SEO package can't be generic, it must be tailored to your specific situation and keywords because every situation needs different approach."

There isn't some "backlink package" that is a one fit all for everyone because every keyword has different situation in terms of competition and you can't do the same thing on every project.

I'm afraid I don't have the time to learn SEO fully yet. How much would it cost for you to rank a low competition 12000 searches a month keyword? Add my skype to discuss further? Skype: Nickzter876

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SEO and CPA. Enabled 10 309 2017-11-26, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Enabled
  2015 SEO vs 2017 SEO Aboutmoney 10 326 2017-11-10, 11:54 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  LAW CONSEQUENCES of using black hat niches obik69 23 1,610 2017-10-26, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Mesina
  what game niche I should choose for SEO 5light 3 255 2017-10-25, 12:41 AM
Last Post: siddakrish
  Newbie need some help about SEO 5light 2 142 2017-10-08, 11:26 PM
Last Post: 5light

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top