Deameong's Journey To Some Stable Cash!
2015-10-08, 03:16 AM,
Hello guys!

My name is Deameong,

I am guy from the Netherlands.

I've first come in touch with CPA about 3-4 years ago. Some friend told me about it and I started uploading my niches and get some money with Youtube. Back in the day the Youtube traffic was the shit. It was easy and quick money. I always used about 1 video because I was quite lazy and I still am to be honest. The video would always deleted after a month of 4. I've been trying to get back in to the CPA business, but it's going worse than expected. Currently making about 2$ or less with an old niche on Youtube, last month I had about 70$ with that. I will not be including this in my journey.

What methods will I be using for this journey?
- Instagram
- Direct Offers
- Giveaway Niche

Instagram
Saw a method here on the forums and decided to give it a go, just picked a random saturated niche and made an instagram account for it. Got my self a landing page and a domain for it. It's about 1 week old and I didn't get any leads yet. But that's fine it will grow hopefully.
Current Followers: 4k botted, 1k real.
Today's impressions: 10
Today's clicks: 2
Today's earnings: 0.00$

Direct Offers
I was reading this today on the forum. I will be trying this out to see if this brings me anywhere. Tomorrow I will start on this.

Today's impressions: 0
Today's clicks: 0

Giveaway Niche
Bought a domain and 12 month hosting for this. Installed wordpress on it and installed a theme. Currently trying to get my hands on a script I can use to lock my giveaway form with it. I want to make the giveaway legit. People will be receiving their products.

Today's impressions: 0

I will try and update this daily,
I am going to focus on instagram till I have more time on my hands to complete my giveaway page.

I hope you are enjoying this journey so far, and that you have great earnings! Cool
If you have any questions whatsoever, hit me up Smile!
Latest Thanks - View all

Darko(2015-10-08 06:20 AM) jango666(2015-10-08 03:54 AM) 
2015-10-08, 06:22 AM,
Good job on picking up a traffic source that's not so saturated these days, also good luck on your Journey and please don't quit if things are not going as you imagined. After some time you will figure it all out ;)

HUSTLING HARD MODE!
[Image: tVluq73.png]
2015-10-08, 06:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-10-08, 06:28 AM by MoneyCashers.)
So happy to hear you are wanting to really provide people with real content :)

Hope you make beyond your goal ;)

If you need some help with something or get stuck, I'd be happy to do what I can :)

Remember: Never ever, ever, ever Quit my Friend :)

~MoneyCashers

Even if you don't believe in yourself... I will. :)

[Image: banner3.jpg]
2015-10-08, 12:21 PM,
Good luck on your journey mate! Just like moneycasher said never quit

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-10-09, 02:49 AM,
(2015-10-08, 06:22 AM)Darko Wrote: Good job on picking up a traffic source that's not so saturated these days, also good luck on your Journey and please don't quit if things are not going as you imagined. After some time you will figure it all out ;)
Thanks, I am not planning to quit anytime soon ;)
(2015-10-08, 06:26 AM)MoneyCashers Wrote: So happy to hear you are wanting to really provide people with real content :)

Hope you make beyond your goal ;)

If you need some help with something or get stuck, I'd be happy to do what I can :)

Remember: Never ever, ever, ever Quit my Friend :)

~MoneyCashers
Thanks for the kind words and the offer, I will keep it in mind Smile
(2015-10-08, 12:21 PM)SiriusBlack Wrote: Good luck on your journey mate! Just like moneycasher said never quit
Thanks!

As for today's earnings
Instagram
Current Followers: 4k botted, 1,2k real.
Today's impressions: 14

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY SpawneR's Journey to 100$/day SpawneR 58 4,529 1 hour ago
Last Post: geraldosfire
  [JOURNEY] Crypto Millionaire by 2020 Necrozard 8 171 Yesterday, 07:27 AM
Last Post: Necrozard
  [Journey] $500/day using IG+CPA xxsaumitraxx 36 3,295 2017-12-16, 11:21 AM
Last Post: mdsajib
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 75 6,340 2017-12-15, 10:42 PM
Last Post: MoneyNinja
  JOURNEY [Update #88 - #102] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 99 9,509 2017-12-15, 07:13 PM
Last Post: CPATracker

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top