Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

Deal Dispute: manndi - $30
2019-04-17, 09:35 AM,
(2019-04-15, 05:53 PM)Biosade Wrote: After I created my ad, the new account I received got instantly suspended for suspicious payment activity.
So it seems like he is using some sort of low quality VCC which only works for ads like local store ads but not ads for a broad audience.
My ad did not even get reviewed or anything, after I created the ad, it took around 0.5 seconds for my account to get automaticly suspended.

if the vcc doesnt work you will not get spend.so dont talk nonsense
2019-04-17, 01:09 PM,
(2019-04-17, 07:56 AM)manndi Wrote:
(2019-04-17, 07:51 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2019-04-17, 07:42 AM)manndi Wrote: http://prntscr.com/nd5j4p to the other guy i gave the account.biosade confirmed thata ccount is working he paid only 30$ and already gave him 2 accounts,account was getting traffic so means that the account works,it cost me money to create vccs and rdps,so bisade burned the account didnt say nothing and after many days he decided to open dispute,this isnt fair.we both agreed on 30$ for testing purposes,refund isnt possible.bisade be a man and dont play kid games

alsio biosade acted like a snake after he got banned he deleted  the campaign to give the idea account got banned itself,good i tooked a picture before turning off the vps, http://prntscr.com/nd60le proof of removed campaign

Let's wait for @Biosade to confirm this and respond to your accusations.

P. S.: @manndi please don't insult anybody here.

ok i apologise but i only said the truth on what he did,he got banned and after that he deleted the campaign,why should someone did that,if he got banned like that in 0.5seconds(which is a lie) he should have said to me whats wrong? he got banned and after that he tryed to hide tracks by deleting the campaign and keyword so it will appear like account banned itself.he didnt said nothing and after 1 week he decided to get the money back

http://prntscr.com/nd65sl

This doesnt make any sense. You say that I want to make it look like the account got banned it self, why would I say in my post that it got banned after I created the ad?
The ban reason says "suspicious payment activity" which is obviously not ad related.

How can you say that it is a lie that my acc got banned after 0.5 seconds?

[Image: oit5ag.jpg]
2019-04-17, 02:35 PM,
I apologize in advance because this has nothing to do with this case in particular but is just general observation and suggestion .

In my humble opinion a lot of forums ought to look more closely at before allowing these kinda pre-created Ads and Paypal or similar stealth type account threads in the future. Yes I know it's apart of our industry but there's also some people creating them using Illegal activity's like stolen Data and such. Not saying that is the case here I'm just saying this stuff is starting to be looked into very carefully and some members of these communities may unknowingly be participating in Illegal activity's without being aware that they are, or, covering/protecting themselves properly if they do know or decide to use such services.  There was just a big fallout on another such very popular forum that I want link to for obvious reasons but it was decided they would no longer allow certain services after realizing the accounts were being created using Illegal activity's when acquiring certain types of personal data to create certain types of accounts. I understand these types of things are going to remain available but I'm also saying folks need to investigate and find out how some of the resources used to build some of these are acquired. Then I know there are those who could care less, and to those folks I say you need to learn how to protect yourself or don't go crying if you find yourself in hot water..TAKE YOUR LICK!

GONE
2019-04-17, 03:09 PM,
(2019-04-17, 02:35 PM)SwiffJustus Wrote: I apologize in advance because this has nothing to do with this case in particular but is just general observation and suggestion .

In my humble opinion a lot of forums ought to look more closely at before allowing these kinda pre-created Ads and Paypal or similar stealth type account threads in the future. Yes I know it's apart of our industry but there's also some people creating them using Illegal activity's like stolen Data and such. Not saying that is the case here I'm just saying this stuff is starting to be looked into very carefully and some members of these communities may unknowingly be participating in Illegal activity's without being aware that they are, or, covering/protecting themselves properly if they do know or decide to use such services.  There was just a big fallout on another such very popular forum that I want link to for obvious reasons but it was decided they would no longer allow certain services after realizing the accounts were being created using Illegal activity's when acquiring certain types of personal data to create certain types of accounts. I understand these types of things are going to remain available but I'm also saying folks need to investigate and find out how some of the resources used to build some of these are acquired. Then I know there are those who could care less, and to those folks I say you need to learn how to protect yourself or don't go crying if you find yourself in hot water..TAKE YOUR LICK!

GONE

all guys who like to get this kind of accounts know very well how the accounts are created.people like to talk bad about everything im feeling tired.im giving up on selling accounts and dealing with such guys.you may close the thread admin and delete
2019-04-17, 03:57 PM,
(2019-04-17, 03:09 PM)manndi Wrote:
(2019-04-17, 02:35 PM)SwiffJustus Wrote: I apologize in advance because this has nothing to do with this case in particular but is just general observation and suggestion .

GONE

all guys who like to get this kind of accounts know very well how the accounts are created.people like to talk bad about everything im feeling tired.im giving up on selling accounts and dealing with such guys.you may close the thread admin and delete

Listen My Friend,
I'm not trying to flame you or your service in particular as i stated, but you would be surprised at how many people have no idea of how SOME of these accounts are created or more importantly what the consequences can be in some extreme cases. Like where data like SSN's have been Unknowingly attained and used to create certain types of accounts, and they don't cover their ass while using them.. THAT IS IDENTITY THEFT and That can get the user Jailtime !! ..
AGAIN, Not saying that is the case here!
I lot of users think there is this magical exploit or formula used to create these things and all they are concerned about is the account getting banned.
But yes I know a lot of people do realize how some of these things work as well, no doubt, I just said IN MY OPINION These types of forums where one of the main priorities is making sure the community is a relatively safe environment maybe this is not the best place for these types of services which, you yourself, said people know how they are created, inferring there may be some shady activity  There are others types of sites and Forums for that type of thing, but as this is  --- The previous Admin --- Forum I'm sure he'll decide if it should continue being offered or not. Nothing personal at all against you and your service per se.  
I'll be Glad to Delete this if it is deemed inappropriate By  CharlieHarper     --- The previous Admin ---
2019-05-01, 06:47 PM,
(2019-05-01, 04:52 PM)manndi Wrote: (...) to the other buyer i supplied the account replacment he burned the account and after that removed and deleted the campaign to lose tracks

@ @Biosade

Can you confirm the above? (The seller @manndi wrote it at the other dispute thread.)

Do you still request a refund? :-)

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-05-02, 02:05 AM,
(2019-05-01, 06:47 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2019-05-01, 04:52 PM)manndi Wrote: (...) to the other buyer i supplied the account replacment he burned the account and after that removed and deleted the campaign to lose tracks

@ @Biosade

Can you confirm the above? (The seller @manndi wrote it at the other dispute thread.)

Well, I see that ZaidSantos also opened a scam report against him because he had the same problems like me.
Also ZaidSantos bought another Adwords account (as you can see in his last forum posts) and it worked for him.
So it seems like an account creation problem which is why I still request a refund.

I am actually creating my own Adwords account, if it gets suspended I dont want a refund.

[Image: oit5ag.jpg]
2019-05-02, 02:36 PM,
(2019-05-02, 02:05 AM)Biosade Wrote:
(2019-05-01, 06:47 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:

@ @Biosade

Well, I see that ZaidSantos also opened a scam report against him because he had the same problems like me.
Also ZaidSantos bought another Adwords account (as you can see in his last forum posts) and it worked for him.
So it seems like an account creation problem which is why I still request a refund.

I am actually creating my own Adwords account, if it gets suspended I dont want a refund.

there are all same accounts,its no special account all are created with vcc
2019-05-04, 10:26 PM,
(2019-04-02, 04:21 PM)Biosade Wrote: User Profil: https://www.cpaelites.com/User-manndi
Service: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Hot-Adw...-Spend-Hot
Skype chat: https://gyazo.com/1d84f1e779b0dda2c09020fe66b4d262
Amount: $30

I have been waiting 3 weeks for an adwords account.
I want a refund, because I have no time to deal with such an incompetent guy.
I open a dispute now, because I dont want other users to get scammed.

The new owner decided to ban the seller manndi permanently.

@ @Biosade Please start a PayPal dispute and/or chargeback.

Thread moved and marked as solved.

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)