[Daily Update] My Journey to Reach 100$/Day via CPA
2018-01-13, 05:08 PM,
Hey there!!!

My name is Maddy and I'm 19 years old. I've been doing CPA for over 6 months. I've already generated over 1000$ via CPA. I think, its time to scale things up. So, I'll be sharing everything here in this thread from Keyword Research to How I will rank my Websites that generate minimum 100$ per day on autopilot. 

1000$ Payment Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/hzu98j

Instead of focusing on YouTube videos, I'm thinking to focus on website SEO as it's more reliable and fruitful. So, I am going to build a website with 5 high volume keywords that should generate me 100$ per day easily. 

Here's the simple math:

1 keyword generates 20$ per day * 5= 100$

so that means, I want each keyword to make me 20$ each day so that I can generate my goal revenue.  So, I'm posting here so that I can't lose motivation. CPAELITES has always helped me to learn so much stuff. 

If you want to generate 100$/day then follow this journey and I'll make sure you don't regret. :)
Share This Thread :

2018-01-13, 11:52 PM,
This is interesting, Wish you good luck for the journey.
2018-01-13, 11:57 PM,
Just a tip:
Instead of making one website with 5 niche, make 5 websites with 1 niche each.

You want to do this because if google smacks down your website, you will only lose 1 not all of them.

3 years ago I had a multiniche website ranking 20 kws and I was bringing in the dough. Stopped working for a while and noticed my earnings dropped to $0. Sure enough google took the site down and that was it for all my niches.
2018-01-14, 12:27 AM,
(2018-01-13, 11:52 PM)zenious Wrote: This is interesting, Wish you good luck for the journey.

Thank YOu
2018-01-14, 12:28 AM,
(2018-01-13, 11:57 PM)Sparticus Wrote: Just a tip:
Instead of making one website with 5 niche, make 5 websites with 1 niche each.

You want to do this because if google smacks down your website, you will only lose 1 not all of them.

3 years ago I had a multiniche website ranking 20 kws and I was bringing in the dough. Stopped working for a while and noticed my earnings dropped to $0. Sure enough google took the site down and that was it for all my niches.

what was the reason??? your site got deindexed???
2018-01-14, 12:52 AM,
This is nice mate, Keep up the good work.
2018-01-14, 01:08 AM,
(2018-01-14, 12:52 AM)jadoogiri Wrote: This is nice mate, Keep up the good work.

Thank You :) It means a lot
2018-01-14, 02:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-01-14, 02:32 AM by Piciu.)
This is interesting, i follow this journey. Good lock!
2018-01-14, 09:24 PM,
                         >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Journey to 100$/Day- Day1Report>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Not an ideal start to the first day in my journey.

One of my assets got penalized (manual action) due to Major Spam Reasons: http://prntscr.com/i09pug  :(  :(

I did some changing on the site and that somehow triggered Googlebot and my whole site got deindexed. I'll explain why did that happen in another post on cpabuild in another section and will add the link here for my readers. So, I might be starting from scratch and I'm pretty much excited about it. I need your support guys, you're the one who motivates me all the time.

so let's come back to the main goal...

I did keyword research (was doing already). For Keyword Research, I used the following websites to get an idea.

AppGenie
KWFinder (Group Buy)
AndroidAuthority (Top 10 Android apps/games list)
Keyword Everywhere Extention ( I wanted to get Kw Searches for the US so, I set it to the United States only).

You can also select any other country that is being supported by Keyword Everywhere: http://prntscr.com/i09w7i
Keyword Everywhere extension is very useful. If you want to learn more about it, you should watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...4ZS-qSy5SU

Well, yeah that's pretty much it.  

Site Setup:

If you don't know how to buy and where to buy a domain and hosting then google it. There's a hell lot of information out there.

let's talk about site structure.

I'm not going to setup static homepage since I'm focusing on 5 (different niche) keywords. So, I made categories alongside "Home" button in the primary menu.

This is how the silo structure of my website looks like: http://prntscr.com/i0a4ei

Quote:Installed necessary plugins like Yoast SEO(Free), WP Rocket (kinda free :p)  and Google Analytics for Wordpress by MonsterInsights.
Content Plan:

I am going to write the perfect and in-depth articles on the targeted keywords. I'm planning to write at least 4000-5000+ words guide or whatever you call it for each keyword. Then, I'll post articles on related keywords to empower the main keywords. It will also help me to build relevancy and trust in the eyes of Google.

5 main articles with 4k average words= 20000 words  ;)  ;)

And, I'm thinking to cover it 5000 words per week.  So, the major content problem will be covered within a month.

Quote:For on-Page SEO, I'm going to follow this infographic by Brian Dean >> https://backlinko.com/on-page-seo

Well, that was it. That was my first day and that's what I did today to reach 100$ per day with cpabuild. I'm eagerly waiting for your reviews. Let me know if you think I missed something or anything, you know. I am open to suggestions.
2018-01-14, 09:49 PM,
Solid plan .
But for CPA niches 4k words per article is too high bro. I feel so.

If i were you, i would go for 10 niches with 2 x 2k word articles.

Good luck to your journey bro .
Your journey seems very interesting . I too like to start one , but very lazy .

Best SEO Autopilot Tool 2018 which can rank sites easily   
LIFE100OFFBIGRAJA      -  $100 off code