DMCA removal from Google Search
2015-04-17, 08:07 PM,
Recently a page from my website has been removed from google search because of DMCA.

is it worth to continue my website or start a new one ? i don`t think my that my site is penalised...

thanks.
2015-04-17, 08:15 PM,
Its better . Have 2 sites
2015-04-18, 12:17 AM,
Start again with a new website. It's big difference when Google or your hoster reacting to DMCA. Today I have received a second DMCA notice from Activision Inc. and my dear hostwinds suspended my account. But this is just a suspension of my hosting. It's nothing to compare to Google reacting to DMCA. I guess your website now in black list. So just start over. My advice can be false since I have never received reaction from Google about DMCA notice.

Anyway, congratulations :) I guess you were banking, since Google decided to remove your website.
2015-04-18, 12:18 AM,
How do we know when our website get DMCA?
2015-04-18, 12:27 AM,
Just one page has been removed from Google search, not my entire site.

How can i move the content from my old site (i use WordPress) to the new one?

And btw, my domain expires tomorrow, should i renew it?
2015-04-18, 04:23 AM,
(2015-04-18, 12:17 AM)CristianDIOR Wrote: Start again with a new website. It's big difference when Google or your hoster reacting to DMCA. Today I have received a second DMCA notice from Activision Inc. and my dear hostwinds suspended my account. But this is just a suspension of my hosting. It's nothing to compare to Google reacting to DMCA. I guess your website now in black list. So just start over. My advice can be false since I have never received reaction from Google about DMCA notice.

Anyway, congratulations :) I guess you were banking, since Google decided to remove your website.

You didn't removed the link or why did hostwinds suspended your account exactly?
I'm curious because I use their service.
2015-04-18, 10:02 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-04-18, 10:08 AM by CristianDIOR.)
(2015-04-18, 12:27 AM)Eweroun Wrote: Just one page has been removed from Google search, not my entire site.

How can i move the content from my old site (i use WordPress) to the new one?

And btw, my domain expires tomorrow, should i renew it?

It depends on few factors:
1. Is your website is still ranked?
2. Are you still banking?
If not don't renew it. Just make a new one.

But! If you still banking or you ranked - make a "This is not a hacking forum, I should not post this crap." of your wordpress data base and export it to your new website. Renew your domain and make 301 to your new domain, so all the link juice will go to your new domain. There is always but. If you will copy the posts from your old website to new website google can think that this is copypast and there is possibility that you will get banned.

So the main question, are you banking? If yes, do everything to save your old domain or create a new domain and export all the stuff.

(2015-04-18, 04:23 AM)Cansis Wrote:
(2015-04-18, 12:17 AM)CristianDIOR Wrote: Start again with a new website. It's big difference when Google or your hoster reacting to DMCA. Today I have received a second DMCA notice from Activision Inc. and my dear hostwinds suspended my account. But this is just a suspension of my hosting. It's nothing to compare to Google reacting to DMCA. I guess your website now in black list. So just start over. My advice can be false since I have never received reaction from Google about DMCA notice.

You didn't removed the link or why did hostwinds suspended your account exactly?
I'm curious because I use their service.

Yeah that's right. I received the notice that I have to remove the entire website about 5 month ago. I didn't give a sh1t about it since I was banking. Yesterday I have received the second notice and the letter from hostwinds saying that they suspended my account. But since this website was C&B I just deleted the whole domain and got my hosting back within an hour.
Latest Thanks - View all

Cansis(2015-04-18 10:30 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VENETX LLC - DMCA Hosting - DDoS Protection - SSD-Raid10 - Unmetered - 25% OFF life CortexCPANet 31 2,147 Yesterday, 01:08 PM
Last Post: CortexCPANet
  DMCA for domain naathanz 8 591 2017-10-17, 11:18 AM
Last Post: scifi48
  Google Adwords & Tracking software question ArtoAllan 6 129 2017-10-11, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  It's seems that google have new update?! WhoSee 11 334 2017-09-01, 09:35 PM
Last Post: cashflow
  Google’s Adblocker – The Biggest Danger to Global Economy! WeThePeople 3 136 2017-08-23, 10:09 AM
Last Post: atebon

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top