Cynical's Journey to $1k per Month
2014-01-06, 06:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-25, 06:46 AM by Cynical.)
Cynical's Journey to $1k per Month

Introduction:
Hello all,
I am Cynical, and I have always been in awe for those that could make money on the Internet, as it seems like a dream for me. For the beginning of 2014 I thought that I should make this journey to help motivate me to take IM seriously and dedicate decent hours to it. My core goal is to achieve $1k per month or roughly $33 per day with low-maintenance. This is my first step towards money in my pocket from IM, and I hope I can stick with it. I will updated this thread daily. Expect to see this main thread updated and changed often. I am constantly testing and failing at new ideas, so I will scrap most of my ventures. But when I do find one that is profitable, I will make sure to stick with it. EDIT: This thread use to be $10 per day, but I decided to up the ante and see if I could make $1k per month. You always need to push yourself.

Just for fun I will be "code naming" all my ventures. These have nothing to do with the method, they are just for fun and organization. :)

CODENAME: Apex
For this venture I will be setting up fake Facebook accounts that seem to be girls accounts. I will generate a lot of friends through pages or other method, and then monetize the adult traffic using many different methods. Very time consuming but can provide a big boost if I get enough friends.

CODENAME: V
I am also currently running a different venture, but its one that I would like to keep secret. It won't make me much overall but it will keep me busy and a decent $5-10 per day.

Daily Earning:
CPAElites Goals:
[] Get 100 posts on CPAElites
[] Buy "Elite" on CPAElites
[] Get 50 rep on CPAElites
[✔︎] Get accepted to AWM Group on CPAElites

Monetary Goals:
[] Make $100 total
[] Make $200 total
[] Make $500 total
[] Make $1k total

[] Make $10 in a day
[] Make $70 in a week
[] Make $300 in a month
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-10 11:58 AM) 

*Selling Multiple Vagex Accounts - $3 each PM if interested*

"What we work on today, others will first think of tomorrow." -Alan J. Perlis
2014-01-06, 07:13 AM,
$10 will be so easy for you mate as long as you keep on uploading vids and trying to rank them at the same time promoting them. best of luck
2014-01-06, 10:38 AM,
What network will you be using?
2014-01-06, 08:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-06, 08:08 PM by Cynical.)
(2014-01-06, 07:13 AM)!Exclamation Wrote: $10 will be so easy for you mate as long as you keep on uploading vids and trying to rank them at the same time promoting them. best of luck

Thanks :) Do you recommend boosting my videos and ranking them or using Peacebreaker's method of "set and forget"?

(2014-01-06, 10:38 AM)FrostWolf Wrote: What network will you be using?

AdWork Media, and I'm hoping to join the group on CPAElites.

Cynical

2014-01-07, 06:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-11, 08:43 PM by Cynical.)
Jan 6, day 1:

I wasn't able to accomplish much, seeing as I am current traveling. I have found three related niches, and created videos for them. I've uploaded 10 videos, so 2 niches have been fully completed and I half way one of them. I am thinking of doing the next batch with a landing page and trying to instant rank them...

Total Earnings: $0.00

2014-01-11, 08:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-11, 08:44 PM by Cynical.)
Ok well I haven't been doing the best job with updating this thread, but I haven't given up. I realized that the strategy I was using wasn't the best idea, so I changed it significantly. Instead of YouTube, which is almost dead now because all good view providers don't work (85 vagex creds = 2 views), I will be focusing on SEO and organic traffic, a field which I don't have any experience in.

I currently have a niche + website, and am adding content to it. For ranking I will be using GSA.

Total Earnings: $0.00

Cynical

2014-01-11, 08:45 PM,
You can always just pump videos and let them sit for a while. If you're gonna use organic traffic you're gonna earn more then $10 Grin
2014-01-12, 08:55 AM,
(2014-01-11, 08:45 PM)Pankage Wrote: You can always just pump videos and let them sit for a while. If you're gonna use organic traffic you're gonna earn more then $10 Grin

Thanks! :)

2014-01-13, 09:22 AM,
Okay, I planned out my whole "business" scheme.

I estimate that it will take about a month before my site is up and running. Stuff I need to do (it is MUCH more detailed but I don't want to give away niche):

Budget: $20

Week 1: build website
Week 2: ebook
Week 3: ranking/SEO
Week 4: wrap it up (margin for error)

Something I need to find out is a decent SEO service for $20. I'm 90% sure I've found an easy way to abuse the GSA SER trial version (remove 300 per day limit), but now I need to learn to use it effectively. :P

Cynical

2014-01-13, 09:27 AM,
(2014-01-13, 09:22 AM)Cynical Wrote: Okay, I planned out my whole "business" scheme.

I estimate that it will take about a month before my site is up and running. Stuff I need to do (it is MUCH more detailed but I don't want to give away niche):

Budget: $20

Week 1: build website
Week 2: ebook
Week 3: ranking/SEO
Week 4: wrap it up (margin for error)

Something I need to find out is a decent SEO service for $20. I'm 90% sure I've found an easy way to abuse the GSA SER trial version (remove 300 per day limit), but now I need to learn to use it effectively. :P

Cynical

Red what you mean with that? You will buy an ebook about cpa ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Journey] Growing A Money Site Network To $10,000 A Month! shaunm 233 13,879 5 hours ago
Last Post: ned02
  [JOURNEY] Crypto Millionaire by 2020 Necrozard 9 216 7 hours ago
Last Post: Necrozard
  JOURNEY SpawneR's Journey to 100$/day SpawneR 58 4,619 Yesterday, 10:56 PM
Last Post: geraldosfire
  JOURNEY EARNINGS FROM MY FIRST MONTH IN CPA monstermaash 30 1,720 Yesterday, 07:46 PM
Last Post: monstermaash
  [Journey] $500/day using IG+CPA xxsaumitraxx 36 3,339 2017-12-16, 11:21 AM
Last Post: mdsajib

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top