Custom CPA Gateways
2014-12-17, 03:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-12-17, 03:50 AM by slowpoison.)
Hey guys :)

- I plan to use a custom locker like content lock pro v2 or mighty content locker etc... however my first question is are cpa networks okay with me running a custom gateway ?
- Using a custom locker I can combine all offers from many networks and only the offer that has good epc or conversion would be shown for the selected country for my visitors.

*** Main Issue : I realized the offers that converted good past 2 days allasudden stops, and some new random offer is showed on the networks content locker and it does not bring in conversions just wastes my clicks, I buy traffic hence this is very crucial for me (from the past 3 days my earnings is constant, but if I could optimize these offers I can make a lot more)...

Need Suggestions/Opinions please.

Note : (mods please shift this thread if its in the wrong section).
2014-12-17, 03:45 AM,
So you're having trouble using a custom content locker or you're having trouble with a network content locker?
2014-12-17, 03:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-12-17, 03:51 AM by slowpoison.)
(2014-12-17, 03:45 AM)Heraclitus Wrote: So you're having trouble using a custom content locker or you're having trouble with a network content locker?

I'm having trouble with conversions on the network content locker hence thinking on getting a custom locker..
2014-12-17, 03:52 AM,
(2014-12-17, 03:48 AM)slowpoison Wrote:
(2014-12-17, 03:45 AM)Heraclitus Wrote: So you're having trouble using a custom content locker or you're having trouble with a network content locker?

I'm having trouble with conversions on the network content locker hence thinking on getting a custom locker..

Which network?
2014-12-17, 03:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-12-17, 03:59 AM by slowpoison.)
(2014-12-17, 03:52 AM)Heraclitus Wrote:

Which network?
I cannot pm yet, however its well known one of the best that I know of and been using over 4+ years.
2014-12-17, 04:01 AM,
(2014-12-17, 03:58 AM)slowpoison Wrote:
(2014-12-17, 03:52 AM)Heraclitus Wrote:

Which network?
I cannot pm yet, however its well known one of the best that I know of and been using over 4+ years.

He asked you several times.. why not say it. If it's well known then what is the problem..?
2014-12-17, 04:08 AM,
The network I use is irrelevant as I can use any among tons available, however my question is centered towards custom locker weather they are allowed or not?
2014-12-17, 04:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-12-17, 04:10 AM by AdscendFehz.)
A network can still optimize best for you because new offers are added all the time and offers in general vary in performance pretty wildly. You could develop a script to pull every networks offers and test them constantly against each other to maximize revenue, but you'll need A LOT of traffic to do that effectively.

Custom content lockers are allowed on Adscend, but not sure about other networks just fyi.
Latest Thanks - View all

slowpoison(2014-12-17 04:10 AM) 
2014-12-17, 04:14 AM,
(2014-12-17, 03:38 AM)slowpoison Wrote: Hey guys :)

- I plan to use a custom locker like content lock pro v2 or mighty content locker etc... however my first question is are cpa networks okay with me running a custom gateway ?
- Using a custom locker I can combine all offers from many networks and only the offer that has good epc or conversion would be shown for the selected country for my visitors.

*** Main Issue : I realized the offers that converted good past 2 days allasudden stops, and some new random offer is showed on the networks content locker and it does not bring in conversions just wastes my clicks, I buy traffic hence this is very crucial for me (from the past 3 days my earnings is constant, but if I could optimize these offers I can make a lot more)...

We allow such tools at AdGate Media.

However, if you plan on running offers not using our tools, contact an AM to make sure that the offer has enough budget and is not set to pause soon. This will ensure that none of your clicks are wasted.

If you need help setting up postbacks so that your locker unlocks, let me know!
Latest Thanks - View all

slowpoison(2014-12-17 04:20 AM) 
2014-12-17, 04:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-12-17, 04:24 AM by slowpoison.)
(2014-12-17, 04:08 AM)AdscendFehz Wrote: A network can still optimize best for you because new offers are added all the time and offers in general vary in performance pretty wildly. You could develop a script to pull every networks offers and test them constantly against each other to maximize revenue, but you'll need A LOT of traffic to do that effectively.

Custom content lockers are allowed on Adscend, but not sure about other networks just fyi.

Thanks and yes I can get traffic, and that is exactly what I plan.. so in short instead of the any network/advertiser using their own algorithm to reduce leads etc I can just use my own custom locker and keep my locker set strictly to conversions or epc it depends with tests ofcource. This could be beneficial as different network/advertisers work differently.

(2014-12-17, 04:14 AM)AdGateDan Wrote:
(2014-12-17, 03:38 AM)slowpoison Wrote: Hey guys :)

We allow such tools at AdGate Media.

However, if you plan on running offers not using our tools, contact an AM to make sure that the offer has enough budget and is not set to pause soon. This will ensure that none of your clicks are wasted.

If you need help setting up postbacks so that your locker unlocks, let me know!

Fab and I've just been approved for AdGate whilst typing this :), I saw your network used to use uLock.it however it redirects to the main domain now, is the similar kind of content locker customization still available.. ha! its best to check since I just got approved :p

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 390 Yesterday, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 101 2017-12-14, 11:26 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 216 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 213 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 248 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top