Crossroads - The Path To Success
2015-07-04, 10:55 AM,
A little while ago, I was sitting by my computer desk. Thinking of ways to spread my wisdom to others. Things that I have learned in this industry that many will not and cannot comprehend.

I want to pass this wisdom onto everybody here. So that, maybe one day when you're on the path to success, you'll think about the things that were written on this forum. And hopefully, you'll think about my rants.

I call this rant "Crossroads":

" The want of affluence breeds a certain kind of individual. The need for it, however, develops somebody completely different.

As we look into our lives, as humans, we try to make certain aspects of our lives better. If you don't have a girlfriend, you try to obtain a girlfriend. If you don't have a home, you try your best to find a career to supply the money to buy a home. We're always improving the quality of our lives by working harder and doing more things to achieve our goals.

But since when has more work translated into more success? At what point in time did we assume that by doing more things, we'd gradually become more successful and fulfill our lives with the goals we had previous to piling more work on ourselves?

Success isn't defined by how many different kinds of things we've worked hard on - it is defined by the things we've found to be truly fulfilling and worthwhile to work hard for.

Instead of attempting to find your path to prosperity, let it find you. Let go of the things that aren't making a positive impact within your life, evaluate what is worth your time and what isn't. And when all is said and done, when you've absolved yourself of all the things you've once worked so terribly hard on, once you've abandon these routes to allocate more time into things that are more important, it is then that you'll find your most successful path in life."

- John
Latest Thanks - View all

Jack Daniels(2015-08-10 07:27 AM) DutchPride(2015-07-07 01:25 AM) makingmoney(2015-07-04 11:45 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Share your CPA / IM success AND failures [Here's mine] HawkEye 5 358 2017-02-02, 02:53 AM
Last Post: cohzynes
  Offer Path Tutorial Nickisrawer 0 412 2016-07-29, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Nickisrawer
  Do you have any success with Multi Niche site? Speed23 1 487 2016-02-24, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Snoopy
  Pinterest Success ? Holyearnings 0 576 2016-01-08, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Holyearnings
  Thinking of Elite membership - any success post membership? thakarpratik 0 151 2015-06-21, 06:24 AM
Last Post: thakarpratik

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top