Creating a lot of IG accounts - Do I need to worry about DeviceID
2017-01-12, 01:22 AM,
Hello,

I plan to create a lot of IG accounts using my own Sims to verify, but I've read that Instagram log an ID of the device you're using.

So if I were to create a lot of accounts, using 1 account to 1 proxy, they would still log the device ID and they could get banned easier.

Is this true? I would buy premade accounts, but for the price my own PVA accounts are much more cost effective.

Thanks for your time
2017-01-12, 01:28 AM,
Yes, IG does keep track of device ID and usually creating multiple accounts using the same one will cause chain bans to all the accounts.
Latest Thanks - View all

Chedda(2017-01-12 01:53 AM) 
2017-01-12, 01:46 AM,
(2017-01-12, 01:28 AM)Eion Wrote: Yes, IG does keep track of device ID and usually creating multiple accounts using the same one will cause chain bans to all the accounts.

I thought so.

Issue is I'm looking to create 100 accounts in the near future. How would I avoid this?

I have also heard they can detect bluestacks, so I don't know what to do.

I only have acess to one iPhone 4s, I wouldn't be able to find 100 phones.

I also don't want to buy accounts, 100 accounts = $300 and they aren't even PVA.

What do?
2017-01-12, 02:34 AM,
(2017-01-12, 01:46 AM)Chedda Wrote:
(2017-01-12, 01:28 AM)Eion Wrote: Yes, IG does keep track of device ID and usually creating multiple accounts using the same one will cause chain bans to all the accounts.

I thought so.

Issue is I'm looking to create 100 accounts in the near future. How would I avoid this?

I also don't want to buy accounts, 100 accounts = $300 and they aren't even PVA.

What do?

You can always ask your friends and relatives if you can use their phones or mobile devices. Alternatively, you can look at your local vendors and find cheap bulk android phones (used) and use those (but there is a chance that the device ID on those phones aren't virgin). IG accounts can also be created using web browser but they might require phone verification and you will need to be cautious about your cache/cookies. And if you don't take this as a self-promotion, then I can also suggest you IGCreator, a bot that I developed and selling here which offers unlimited mobile/browser simulation and it simulates unique mobile device with randomly generated unique ID to create the accounts.
2017-01-12, 02:45 AM,
(2017-01-12, 02:34 AM)Eion Wrote:
(2017-01-12, 01:46 AM)Chedda Wrote:

I thought so.

What do?

You can always ask your friends and relatives if you can use their phones or mobile devices. Alternatively, you can look at your local vendors and find cheap bulk android phones (used) and use those (but there is a chance that the device ID on those phones aren't virgin). IG accounts can also be created using web browser but they might require phone verification and you will need to be cautious about your cache/cookies. And if you don't take this as a self-promotion, then I can also suggest you IGCreator, a bot that I developed and selling here which offers unlimited mobile/browser simulation and it simulates unique mobile device with randomly generated unique ID to create the accounts.

Sounds interesting, I've added you via Skype you ask a few more questions about your account creator.

Annoying that IG make it this difficult, but hopefully I can find a resolution to the issue.

Thanks for your replies, they have been very helpful Smile
2017-01-12, 06:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-01-12, 06:57 PM by CharlieHarper.)
(2017-01-12, 01:46 AM)Chedda Wrote: I only have acess to one iPhone 4s, I wouldn't be able to find 100 phones.

Since you own an iPhone 4s, you don't have to worry about the "Device ID", because Apple doesn't allow to transfer any unique ID of the iPhone via the app to external servers. So Apple disabled all matching functions in iOS back in 2011 or 2012.

You can check how common your iPhone configuration is by visiting pages like https://panopticlick.eff.org This webpage analyzes your system settings, calculates a fingerprint and compares it with other systems. I guess that your iPhone isn't jailbreaked, so you can't change the system details, therefore it's very common and can't be individually traced.

Personally I would set up a local server with some virtualization software to emulate mobile devices by setting different system parameters (screen size, colors, fonts, ...).

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue -> https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-3-to-5-...US-revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2017-01-12, 08:02 PM,
if you really need a real device buy some cheap android , root it and after creating account reset everything in the device.

or you can use android emulator , iam using nox player. it is already rooted and when you will create account for first time , instagram will raise error like ' too many accounts registered on this device '

Now you can activate root - > save changes. install xposed framework and xprivacy and device faker. Install instagram and now you can create account easily.

i think instagram logs device id ,screen and other things but it can be channged easily.
2017-01-16, 09:19 PM,
If that is the case then why doesn't facebook ban you when you open several accounts from the same computer?
2017-01-16, 09:44 PM,
(2017-01-16, 09:19 PM)Zeus1 Wrote: If that is the case then why doesn't facebook ban you when you open several accounts from the same computer?

If you just open them (login into Facebook), Facebook has always in mind that you could sit in a school with a classroom full of computers with the same outgoing IP address or a public Internet cafe. So if all computers have the same hardware setup (screen size, browser window size, colors, fonts etc.) Facebook can't see a difference if you delete all cookies, Flash cookies etc., since the local IP address is hidden.

But if you create masses of accounts at Facebook, they show less tolerance.

And of course Facebook checks locations (city, region, country) and requests some tasks in case of unusual activities.
Latest Thanks - View all

Zeus1(2017-01-22 11:32 PM) 

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue -> https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-3-to-5-...US-revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2017-01-17, 08:42 PM,
Or you can buy them for 50 cents piece,just search on google, IG creator is good but price is changing every week before is 30$ now is 70$ that is ridiculous.
My opinion if you need 20 or 30 acc just buy them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 381 Yesterday, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  IG free followers source aliozgenc 4 249 2017-12-05, 09:17 AM
Last Post: DEADZ
  IG+OGADS method help jomu 15 894 2017-11-23, 12:24 AM
Last Post: timberlin
  How many accounts can i use the same link on INSTAGRAM? virtualhost 3 189 2017-11-08, 06:22 PM
Last Post: CallmeReaz
  Help With Adwords Accounts keko0o 3 123 2017-10-31, 11:01 PM
Last Post: keko0o

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top