CrazyDomains
2013-07-03, 07:06 PM,
I bought a domain from CrazyDomains five days ago and my domain is still "pending". They promised to process that shit in 24 hours and it has been like 100 hours now. The domain was only $3 so I decided to buy from them, apparently I made a mistake. I can't buy from Networksolutions or Namecheap anymore, they notice I'm already a customer even if I create a new account.

[Image: Cq7OnC1.png]
If You Don’t Build Your Dreams, Someone Will Hire You To Help Build Theirs
2013-07-03, 07:07 PM,
Did you try to contact them?
Do they have a livechat or something. At least send them an email
2013-07-03, 08:18 PM,
OMG!! ..same thing happened with me too ..and when i sent an email to their support i got a reply like this:

After we have checked, you have ordered the domain registration [*****.com] but, still, the amount has not been received by us yet.

However, the payment gateway has now been sorted as per our Admins, therefore, kindly try to put through the order again accordingly as it should be successful this time.
2013-07-03, 08:44 PM,
(2013-07-03, 08:18 PM)hellgate7 Wrote: OMG!! ..same thing happened with me too ..and when i sent an email to their support i got a reply like this:

After we have checked, you have ordered the domain registration [*****.com] but, still, the amount has not been received by us yet.

However, the payment gateway has now been sorted as per our Admins, therefore, kindly try to put through the order again accordingly as it should be successful this time.

Well what the fuck. I've heard a lot of shit about them recently. I'll wait a couple days and then send them a mail.

2013-07-03, 09:21 PM,
I usually buy domains from bigrock.com... their support is also very instant...
2013-07-03, 10:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-07-03, 10:39 PM by Nuutero.)
(2013-07-03, 09:21 PM)IndeXer Wrote: I usually buy domains from bigrock.com... their support is also very instant...

.biz extensions are quite cheap but .coms are expensive as fuck :/

E: Ended up buying a .biz domain, thanks :)

2013-07-06, 12:06 AM,
just send them a mail after buying the domain, they activate it then.

[Image: Ev35XZL.png]

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top