Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

Cpa without landing page
2017-06-27, 12:27 PM,
Hi! Usually, cpa-networks allow working without landing page, yes. But, as guys said higher, you will have worse CR - many people make the decision to buy this product or not on landing page, offer's page need just for buying - there is not enough info about the product. But if you plan to redirect clients from your own blog, as an example, from page about that product or some review, it can work good - all depends on content
2017-06-27, 04:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-06-27, 04:20 PM by maed810.)
(2017-06-25, 05:16 AM)NutraCash Wrote: You can definitely do it, but by removing your own page, you remove extra ways to monetize the clicks.
Say you have a lose weight YT video, they click the offer link, get directed to a garcinia offer. They already bought garcinia at target last week, they close the window.
Now you like to your site from YT, diet presell lander says I take 1) garcinia 2) african mango and 3) I use this workout method.
They skip 1 because they went to target and bought it, but purchase #2 and #3 ;)

Other ways to moneytize..is it good to use any ads like adfly to moneytize click?
I means trafftic source ->adfly-> landing pages

(2017-06-27, 12:27 PM)Ana_AdCombo Wrote: Hi! Usually, cpa-networks allow working without landing page, yes. But, as guys said higher, you will have worse CR - many people make the decision to buy this product or not on landing page, offer's page need just for buying - there is not enough info about the product. But if you plan to redirect clients from your own blog, as an example, from page about that product or some review, it can work good - all depends on content

I think your answer is good sollution for this question..
2017-06-28, 08:10 PM,
I personally do not like in between services like that. I feel they give your click a reason to go somewhere else. You get paid so little it isn't worth it.
Maybe put a link on the bottom of the lander, through one of those services, to something else...

(2017-06-27, 04:19 PM)maed810 Wrote:
(2017-06-25, 05:16 AM)NutraCash Wrote: You can definitely do it, but by removing your own page, you remove extra ways to monetize the clicks.
Say you have a lose weight YT video, they click the offer link, get directed to a garcinia offer. They already bought garcinia at target last week, they close the window.
Now you like to your site from YT, diet presell lander says I take 1) garcinia 2) african mango and 3) I use this workout method.
They skip 1 because they went to target and bought it, but purchase #2 and #3 ;)

Other ways to moneytize..is it good to use any ads like adfly to moneytize click?
I means trafftic source ->adfly-> landing pages

(2017-06-27, 12:27 PM)Ana_AdCombo Wrote: Hi! Usually, cpa-networks allow working without landing page, yes. But, as guys said higher, you will have worse CR - many people make the decision to buy this product or not on landing page, offer's page need just for buying - there is not enough info about the product. But if you plan to redirect clients from your own blog, as an example, from page about that product or some review, it can work good - all depends on content

I think your answer is good sollution for this question..
2017-06-29, 09:55 PM,
Possible buddy! you can promote offers directly!!
2017-06-29, 10:40 PM,
It doesn't matter how you use it. It can be a link or a LP.

The important factor is to generate traffic. At the end of the day this is what matters, the rest is noise.

So, use your offers as you think or can to generate as much traffic as possible.
2017-07-13, 06:52 PM,
It is absolutely possible, but then your banner or video should contain as much incentive as possible.
We usually mask PRElanding pages as FB posts, news websites or blogs in order to improve credibility.
The convenient part is that our internal creative department makes and localizes all such pages so there is nothing else to worry about despite actually optimizing traffic flow.
2017-07-13, 09:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-07-13, 09:36 PM by Harrington.)
People will tell you that it converts horribly.
I am here to tell you that it does NOT convert AT ALL. Atleast not of you plan to use Youtube. You can be lucky to get a single conversion out of 1000 impressions. The energy and time you put into advertising your offer will not be worth the revenue you make (Not like there is any actual revenue).

Just do it the Indian way, copy some good looking landingpage using httrack or whatever its called, put your offers on it and get decent conversion rates. If you are skilled enough (what most people on this board aren't), learn html, css and some basic php and set up your own landingpages.

If you don't have enough money to pay for the hosting and the domain, stay away from cpa.
2017-07-15, 04:21 AM,
Yes possible, but the landing pages helps to grow more conversion!
2017-07-16, 04:44 PM,
Thanks for all answer..its really help