Cpa.. My own vision !!!
2014-01-07, 01:48 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-07, 01:49 AM by fjouad.)
Hello everybody !!

I am new on the world of Cpa ... i saw many methods to make money with cpa ... BUT I dont like the way most people make money with " cracks/cheats/generators"

Because That's a unfar way and all the game is : To Be a GooD Liar

I prefer to make money with a legit way and most people think is diffecult, but i believe it's not.

This is my own vision about Cpa Marketing ... Do you Agree With me or Not ..

What do you THINK ?

( excuse my poor language, i am not a native english speaer)
Latest Thanks - View all

ImAlanas(2014-01-07 01:51 AM) 
2014-01-07, 01:51 AM,
(2014-01-07, 01:48 AM)fjouad Wrote: Hello everybody !!

I am new on the world of Cpa ... i saw many methods to make money with cpa ... BUT I dont like the way most people make money with " cracks/cheats/generators"

Because That's a unfar way and all the game is : To Be a GooD Liar

I prefer to make money with a legit way and most people think is diffecult, but i believe it's not.

This is my own vision about Cpa Marketing ... Do you Agree With me or Not ..

What do you THINK ?

( excuse my poor language, i am not a native english speaer)

I agree with you. People should use whitehat niches since advertisers pay for quality leads. I feel bad for them.

Please quote me if you are replying to me so I would get a notification.

Get Youtube likes/views, SEO backlinks for only $5. Meet fiverr.

Get everything you need for Internet marketing! Meet SeoClerks.

Thanks for using my affiliate links Smile
2014-01-07, 02:01 AM,
Yes its bad and i think its harder to convert blac khat niches nowadays.I think PPC marketing + Cpa(Affiliate products)+ List Building Is a complete goldmine and its pretty legit and valuable anyways 100x better than Ppd blackhat stuff, but any kind of everyone starts with black and than goes to white after they figure out which is better.Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing.Try not to become a man of success, but try to become a man of value and side by sides money will appear.

Don't do that again. Referral links and shares do not belong inside the help desk.
2014-01-07, 02:31 AM,
You're right man, but I'm a starting CPA user and I want to start with blackhat, as it's way easier then whitehat. When I got a little more experience and a bit more money, I'll look at white hat niches.
2014-01-07, 03:03 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-07, 03:06 AM by Ninja007.)
You dont know what you are Talking about. Content Locking is not Cpa and they know what Niches the most people are using. There is no real way to hide your Traffic. And if your Traffic is hidden it´s Crystal Clear for every Network that you use Blackhat Promotion Methods.

A real Cpa Network (Peerfly, MaxBounty ect..) have strict Rules writen under every Offer what promotion Methods are allowed and which not. And trust me they will kick 14 Year old Kids out of the Network.

Whitehat Content Locking Networks like 007Cpa (Scorpio Media) and Adscend Media will Kick Blackhat Kids out of the Network.

It´s not really the Fault of the Blackhat Kids, it´s the Fault of the Networks because they Allow Blackhat Promotion Methods! Trust me it´s easy to check the Traffic Sources and to kick the Fools out of the Networks.
2014-01-07, 03:05 AM,
That's a good piece of introduction I must say. Everybody has different perception, intervention, and views about CPA/PPD. The motive remains the same, "EARN EARN & EARN".

Ok, what's your name again?

[Image: ZKRPrA3.png]
2014-01-07, 03:08 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-07, 03:16 AM by Ninja007.)
(2014-01-07, 03:05 AM)aceyx3 Wrote: That's a good piece of introduction I must say. Everybody has different perception, intervention, and views about CPA/PPD. The motive remains the same, "EARN EARN & EARN".

That was the Other Point, Money dosnt Smell and we are all here to make Money. And sure it´s easy and Effective to make Money with Blackhat Methods and Techniques.

Call me a Liar or what ever your want but all in the Internet is Blackhat. Take a look at the Clickbank Products they do like they will sell you Diamond Elite Products. At the end you paid 60$ for a crap with standart Informations from Google.

Or just look at the Free to Play MMorpg´s and Browsergames. They Scam little Teens with Mobile Payments ect..

I feel good if i have Money, dosnt matter how i earned it, this is how Babylon System Works! Youre behind your Computer which includes Bloody Sources (Coltan, Gold ect..) scammed from African Conutrys and you cry here about Blackhat so funny.

I can give your a pretty Simple answer, if you want to earn without Blackhat then simple Switch to Email Marketing and Banner Advertising.
2014-01-07, 03:17 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-07, 03:18 AM by aceyx3.)
(2014-01-07, 03:08 AM)Ninja007 Wrote:
(2014-01-07, 03:05 AM)aceyx3 Wrote: That's a good piece of introduction I must say. Everybody has different perception, intervention, and views about CPA/PPD. The motive remains the same, "EARN EARN & EARN".

That was the Other Point, Money dosnt Smell and we are all here to make Money. And sure it´s easy and Effective to make Money with Blackhat Methods and Techniques.

Call me a Liar or what ever your want but all in the Internet is Blackhat. Take a look at the Clickbank Product they do like they will sell you Diamond Elite Products. At the end you paid 60$ for a crap with standart Informations from Google.

Or just look at the Free to Play MMorpg´s and Browsergames. They Scam little Teens with Mobile Payments ect..

I feel good if i have Money, dosnt matter how i earned it, this is how Babylon System Works! Youre behind your Computer which includes Bloody Sources scammed from African Conutrys and you cry here about Blackhat so funny.

I always wanted to come up with this topic/debate. Let me tell you, when a teen completes a survey/pin submit and they're charged with it. First thing is, nobody forced them to complete a survey. Secondly, the advertiser/publisher/etc wants to earn some money rather than having emotional feelings towards people.

Now, lets get it straight.
1. I'm not crying, seems like you're butthurt.
2. I'm myself doing BH niches.
3. Your grammar and punctuation makes me sick. You seriously need some education rather than sitting in front of a computer and acting childish.

Goodluck!

2014-01-07, 03:19 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-07, 03:24 AM by Ninja007.)
(2014-01-07, 03:17 AM)aceyx3 Wrote:

Call me a Liar or what ever your want but all in the Internet is Blackhat. Take a look at the Clickbank Product they do like they will sell you Diamond Elite Products. At the end you paid 60$ for a crap with standart Informations from Google.

I feel good if i have Money, dosnt matter how i earned it, this is how Babylon System Works! Youre behind your Computer which includes Bloody Sources scammed from African Conutrys and you cry here about Blackhat so funny.

I always wanted to come up with this topic/debate. Let me tell you, when a teen completes a survey/pin submit and they're charged with it. First thing is, nobody forced them to complete a survey. Secondly, the advertiser/publisher/etc wants to earn some money rather than having emotional feelings towards people.

3. Your grammar and punctuation makes me sick. You seriously need some education rather than sitting in front of a computer and acting childish.

Goodluck!

If you open a Thread to Discuss stuff, and then Flame if you get answers you should Delete yourself from the World.

Instead of crying About Grammar and things you really dont know you should take a look behind the Scenes, i never learned English in School, i learned it myself thats all. Nobody Teached me Grammar.
2014-01-07, 03:21 AM,
(2014-01-07, 03:19 AM)Ninja007 Wrote:
(2014-01-07, 03:17 AM)aceyx3 Wrote:

Goodluck!
I have better things to do then Discuss dumb stuff with little Teens. And of course my Grammar is not fine because i dont learned English in School. If you dont know what is behind the Scenes you shouldnt talk.

That explains everything. PM me, when you atleast have a tendency to speak english. I don't speak sarcasm, sorry.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Discord CPA Group Chat Korea 1 83 2017-09-02, 08:08 AM
Last Post: 4eller
  What do you get up to outside of CPA Elites? HawkEye 49 1,023 2017-08-15, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Josh_ViceOffers
  Join my discord group for cpa marketers SnackyCPA 2 152 2017-08-12, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Denisdeblois
  Your first mistake into CPA and Internet Marketing CrypticEagle 22 621 2017-08-11, 11:08 AM
Last Post: mistaken12
  CPA Elites Discord Chat Mr_Rim 4 313 2017-06-17, 01:48 PM
Last Post: krmr

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top