Could you push me from back ?
2014-07-29, 04:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-07-29, 04:06 AM by Maxxy.)
First of all ,i'm not asking for spoon-feeding , all i want is just methods to reach traffic to my website , i can't do anything with youtube , my videos are getting deleted , and i got now 2 days a mass-ban of 6 accounts that generated me some ugly traffic (like 100 impressions/day) and some clicks , all i did till now on CPALead is $1,10 , by luck... i got alot of working niches (that's my opinion and i'm saying that because they are popular, not by searching on keywords , but on their name and on their use) , so i want some ideas , at least...

Could you please don't be so ignorrant and tell me that there would be search button or , quick search , i can't find an awesome method to earn , i wanna get at least $5 this month lol , i wanna post on cpalead , i'm about to sell my HQ files on there @ market , but i wanna earn some money , i'm dreaming to get a car as fast as possible since i turn 18 this year in november , and i'll go for driving license...

Could you give me some hints that can push me from back ?
I need to add that i'm working , i'm not a passive man that waits for mirracles to appear , i'm using blogger(blogspot dot com) and i know to make HQ pages , that has HQ content , also i seo-optimized my blogs , o hope they will be ranked , but now i wanna earn something...

Give me some ideas give me some hints that can push me from back ?

First of all ,i'm not asking for spoon-feeding , all i want is just methods to reach traffic to my website , i can't do anything with youtube , my videos are getting deleted , and i got now 2 days a mass-ban of 6 accounts that generated me some ugly traffic (like 100 impressions/day) and some clicks , all i did till now on CPALead is $1,10 , by luck... i got alot of working niches (that's my opinion and i'm saying that because they are popular, not by searching on keywords , but on their name and on their use) , so i want some ideas , at least...

Could you please don't be so arrogant and tell me that there would be search button or , quick search , i can't find an awesome method to earn , i wanna get at least $5 this month lol , i wanna post on cpalead , i'm about to sell my HQ files on there @ market , but i wanna earn some money , i'm dreaming to get a car as fast as possible since i turn 18 this year in november , and i'll go for driving license...

Could you give me some hints that can push me from back ?
I need to add that i'm working , i'm not a passive man that waits for mirracles to appear , i'm using blogger(blogspot dot com) and i know to make HQ pages , that has HQ content , also i seo-optimized my blogs , o hope they will be ranked , but now i wanna earn something...

Give me some ideas give me some hints that can push me from back ?

(LOL SORRY , COULD SOMEONE DELETE MY FIRST PART OF THE THREAD? I CAN'T SINCE I DONT HAVE 50 POSTS -.-")
2014-07-29, 04:15 AM,
Hey,

It is really hard these says if you can't invest.

To get investment money I would suggest trying the unlist method for french niches, 1 pin submit can already make you up to 20$!
Use the search button for unlist method.

Good luck!
2014-07-29, 04:16 AM,
(2014-07-29, 04:15 AM)Bravirem Wrote: Hey,

To get investment money I would suggest trying the unlist method for french niches, 1 pin submit can already make you up to 20$!

Good luck!

This. And text chat is not allowed on forum. But like Bravirem said, that's basically one of your only chances, there is also Yahoo answer and trying to build a FB page. You can search this methods on the forum.

Before End of Year Goal ! Car *MYVI*
[Image: jhnSWo7.png]
Skype - E60Boy (Note: Not online as much as before!)
[ ] 150+ Rep
[ X ] 800+ Posts
User's Voice/Video Service!
2014-07-29, 04:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-07-29, 04:19 AM by Maxxy.)
i know the unlist method , i'm doing it but not on fr niches , also if i do that my videos won't stay on first page for much time , max 5 hours and then start unranking to 3-4-5 page... , it's ugly -.-"

(2014-07-29, 04:16 AM)User Wrote:

Good luck!

This. And text chat is not allowed on forum. But like Bravirem said, that's basically one of your only chances, there is also Yahoo answer and trying to build a FB page. You can search this methods on the forum.

I just saw your journey , User , how the hell do you earn 100$ + a day ?
2014-07-29, 04:39 AM,
(2014-07-29, 04:17 AM)Maxxy Wrote: i know the unlist method , i'm doing it but not on fr niches , also if i do that my videos won't stay on first page for much time , max 5 hours and then start unranking to 3-4-5 page... , it's ugly -.-"

(2014-07-29, 04:16 AM)User Wrote:

Good luck!

I just saw your journey , User , how the hell do you earn 100$ + a day ?

Used to earn that much, I used Unlisted method. All you need a good niche and it will work out. Try something out of the normal.

Before End of Year Goal ! Car *MYVI*
[Image: jhnSWo7.png]
Skype - E60Boy (Note: Not online as much as before!)
[ ] 150+ Rep
[ X ] 800+ Posts
User's Voice/Video Service!
2014-07-29, 05:01 AM,
(2014-07-29, 04:39 AM)User Wrote: Used to earn that much, I used Unlisted method. All you need a good niche and it will work out. Try something out of the normal.

I just tested unlisted method on one of my niches , i uploaded the video , went to bathroom , in 1 min my video was flagged :) , and i did it alone.
2014-07-29, 05:35 AM,
Get involved in the community and people are going to be more likely to help you out!

Pro earners were once beginners with 0$ in their bank accounts mate.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Returning Back to CPA! Obliviate 9 402 2017-11-16, 05:21 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  Decided to get back into CPA and.... WOW, things have changed. iSki123 36 2,753 2017-06-01, 10:08 AM
Last Post: shahanavaasu
  Old CPA dog is back at it again... A few questions! Unavailable 6 509 2017-04-15, 06:34 PM
Last Post: EnChanter
  Buying Push-notification to 32k Android Users suthars4n 3 231 2017-03-06, 01:32 AM
Last Post: magnit
  I want back agein ! Ermac 5 933 2016-11-19, 06:58 PM
Last Post: DeathGun

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top