Could they be preventing you from earning?
2017-04-04, 05:55 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-04, 05:56 PM by p4r4d0x.)
Hello all,

This might sound highly paranoid and be in slightly tin foil hat terrority.

I am a member of a fair few CPA ad networks and I found them through this forum but I find with a handful of them it doesn't matter what traffic you send to the offers you can get thousands of clicks but zero conversions and I'm not talking traffic gigs bought from fiverr but Facebook ads and other legimate traffic sources.

I have the feeling that some networks could be behaving a little shady and not registering my conversions and therefore they reap the benefits of my traffic without paying me for my troubles.

I am not in the game of naming the networks I suspect but how can we be sure they are being totally see through with the statistics that we see on our dashboards.

I find it hard to believe with some networks that using the landing pages they promote for you to use and with the traffic sources they love and with a decent catchy advert and thousands of click throughs that it could be 0% converted.

I asked the pastor, what's the fastest way to Heaven
He said Porsche 911, with the Turbo.
2017-04-04, 06:10 PM,
When I started with plain CPA this was the first thing that happened to me.

You should use some split testing with different networks, use a custom content locker with referrer hiding (to hide your niches from the networks) and run some tests.

This helped me a lot.

(Another idea is to inject some JavaScript code to watch the people while filling out the offer forms. But this could be considered as illegal activity.)
Latest Thanks - View all

p4r4d0x(2017-04-04 06:11 PM) 

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue -> https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-3-to-5-...US-revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2017-04-04, 06:12 PM,
every network shaves, not every traffic converts.
2017-04-04, 07:16 PM,
You make a page called something like ''Completed.html''.
If someone completes an offer you redirect them automaticly to the completed.html page.
Now you track the traffic on this page and compare it with the real conversion stats.
2017-04-04, 10:04 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-04, 10:06 PM by DrKent.)
Yes, every CPA network shaves here and there, but its nothing to compare with advertisers shady buizz in CPA "incentive" world. If you are like 95% of affiliates that sends legit traff and don't do any kind of "fraud" by advertisers terms, you may find this disturbing. I guess you try with simple email submit offer "WIN an Iphone 7" (I guess no one ever wins that iPhone lol) once you submit your email to that page it redirect you to something different like "Are you a fat person" and loops goes on with different niches that in some cases have no end. Thing is that advertiser builds email list for every one of those pages. Email list "Interested in iPhone", "Interested in weight loss" etc that he later spam those email addresses with his non incentive offers. I guess that 15-20% submitted emails are active ones (lots of fake ones, fake infos etc) So, he must compensate that to make a profit and pay you $2.

Other then that, stats can vary from user to user. It means nothing that someone have 1k clicks that have no lead. Its really poor or boted traffic that can make one banned on CPA network. If you send poor ppv traffic to one good offer it will lower their epc and it will be nowhere to be found by publishers, so advertisers doesn't like that stuff. Its always better for you to test and see what is going on. Cool
Latest Thanks - View all

paradise(2017-04-04 10:15 PM) 

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-04-04, 11:18 PM,
(2017-04-04, 10:04 PM)DrKent Wrote: Yes, every CPA network shaves here and there, but its nothing to compare with advertisers shady buizz in CPA "incentive" world. If you are like 95% of affiliates that sends legit traff and don't do any kind of "fraud" by advertisers terms, you may find this disturbing. I guess you try with simple email submit offer "WIN an Iphone 7" (I guess no one ever wins that iPhone lol) once you submit your email to that page it redirect you to something different like "Are you a fat person" and loops goes on with different niches that in some cases have no end. Thing is that advertiser builds email list for every one of those pages. Email list "Interested in iPhone", "Interested in weight loss" etc that he later spam those email addresses with his non incentive offers. I guess that 15-20% submitted emails are active ones (lots of fake ones, fake infos etc) So, he must compensate that to make a profit and pay you $2.

Other then that, stats can vary from user to user. It means nothing that someone have 1k clicks that have no lead. Its really poor or boted traffic that can make one banned on CPA network. If you send poor ppv traffic to one good offer it will lower their epc and it will be nowhere to be found by publishers, so advertisers doesn't like that stuff. Its always better for you to test and see what is going on. Cool

What do you think about Facebook ads?

It's that traffic source that is bringing me 800+ click a days but no conversions even though I have the settings tweaked to the match the offer perfectly.

I have only been involved with Facebook ads now for about 2 weeks but I was expecting guaranteed leads compared to the traffic I have bought from shady black hat dealers in the past.

I'm just getting anxious thinking I'm wasting all these $$$ on Facebook ads to get zero conversions but could be making the ad network richer.

I asked the pastor, what's the fastest way to Heaven
He said Porsche 911, with the Turbo.
2017-04-05, 12:38 AM,
"I was expecting guaranteed leads compared"

If your LP is not HQ your ads is bad and your targeting is bad too you can't expect any leads . Before blame the network start to split test on different network , change your ads or your targeting
2017-04-05, 02:50 AM,
(2017-04-05, 12:38 AM)euforio Wrote: "I was expecting guaranteed leads compared"

If your LP is not HQ your ads is bad and your targeting is bad too you can't expect any leads . Before blame the network start to split test on different network , change your ads or your targeting

Damn euforio, your English improved quite a bit :D I'm impressed!
2017-04-06, 02:40 AM,
Not every traffic gonna convert mate, so you need to always test different networks!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  anyone earning 100 a day on adsense? Fierce 11 558 Yesterday, 12:05 AM
Last Post: dnxoom
  Anyone here earning with PPI? (Not CPI) f1rew1re 5 333 2017-03-29, 03:17 AM
Last Post: davidhong
  Earning from instagram! taaha161 4 361 2017-02-20, 12:03 AM
Last Post: offer494
  Anyone Experienced ShareCash Earning Drop? peacemaker 6 963 2016-08-17, 04:55 PM
Last Post: peacemaker
  Noob People Post your earning per month cpaearner 6 744 2016-05-07, 12:15 AM
Last Post: peacemaker

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top