Convince Parents to get my Debit/Credit Card?
2014-03-04, 05:53 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-04, 05:54 AM by User.)
So hey guys. I need some advice, so recently (Really as of day) , My PPD career has reached it's prime, I have made $100 today and it is not even day end and I also haven't set up my two other niches. I am sure I will pass $1000-$2000 this month. Thing is , I am on a fake Paypal which is not verified. I need to get Verified on a real Paypal to actually get all this money and to actually use it in everyday life. Problem here is I am 17, I don't think I can get a Debit Card, Well...At least not on my own and my parents are the "Internet Safe" type, and most likely not think it is safe for me to making so much money etc over the internet. I need a way to convince them that it is safe and for them to get me a debit card to use my money for real life purposes and not to just buy Views and Fiverr Gigs. I am thinking of helping out by paying bills but I am not sure if that will be enough. Any advice will be nice. :).

Before End of Year Goal ! Car *MYVI*
[Image: jhnSWo7.png]
Skype - E60Boy (Note: Not online as much as before!)
[ ] 150+ Rep
[ X ] 800+ Posts
User's Voice/Video Service!
2014-03-04, 05:54 AM,
Tell them that you promote clickbank products and stuff like that :)
Btw don't risk by sending that amount of money (1k$+) in a unverified paypal.

Cool
2014-03-04, 05:59 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-04, 06:00 AM by Raptor.)
If don't have CC to Verify your Paypal you can use VCC.
2014-03-04, 06:00 AM,
You say you're making over $100 a day, but on your journey thread created back in January it doesn't tell the same story. What's up with that?

http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Back-on-...urney-User
2014-03-04, 06:42 AM,
Thanks guys, keep the advice going, I will tackle them Friday and see what will happen ! :)

(2014-03-04, 06:00 AM)Silverdot Wrote: You say you're making over $100 a day, but on your journey thread created back in January it doesn't tell the same story. What's up with that?

/Thread-Back-on-Feet-Journey-User

Oops, I updated it, I barely have time to do all that now, School is like 8-5 Most days, it's like I have a Full Time Job :/

Before End of Year Goal ! Car *MYVI*
[Image: jhnSWo7.png]
Skype - E60Boy (Note: Not online as much as before!)
[ ] 150+ Rep
[ X ] 800+ Posts
User's Voice/Video Service!
2014-03-04, 07:36 AM,
Use an older sibling's debit card or Paypal if they'd let you. If not, tell your parents about Student banking accounts. They are free banking accounts + debit card for students enrolled in school.

repetition
2014-03-04, 07:58 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-04, 07:59 AM by boboMarley.)
Hey mate , you can get own debit card online and this card will arrive to your home adress

Use payoneer Masted Card , http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/a/clk/6gTnv

FAQ:
Who is Payoneer?
Payoneer markets, manages and services prepaid MasterCard® cards. Payoneer works together with Choice Bank Limited to issue and process our cards. A leader in offering prepaid solutions for online applications, Payoneer's headquarters are located in New York. We appreciate customer feedback; please contact Customer Support to let us know your comments or suggestions.

How can I use the card?
The card works like any other prepaid card. The card is accepted at locations worldwide, wherever the MasterCard card is accepted. You can use it at point of sale locations to make purchases, whether online or at retail locations. You can also use the card at ATMs worldwide to withdraw cash.

Can I use the card on the internet?
Yes, you may use your card to make purchases online, wherever the MasterCard card is accepted.

Annual Account Maintenance $29.95 Per year From available balance - each year
2014-03-04, 08:10 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-04, 08:11 AM by ppdmoney112.)
Payoneer is for 18 years or older
so is paypal
What PPD/CPA do you use ?
honestly if they have a payment option of bank transfer i would tell your parents you want one (they have to co sign )Get the type of bank account that CAN'T go into the negattive (just incase theft etc on the internet )
also making a bank account (which comes with debit card) can establish trust with the bank so if you needed a loan but no credit score the bank would be willing to loan you money sense you've used them before and established good trust with that bank that could be your story to your parents also its a legit reason that can actually help you in the long run just a thought
Good luck dude hope you figure this out
2014-03-04, 08:41 PM,
(2014-03-04, 05:54 AM)f0rest Wrote: Tell them that you promote clickbank products and stuff like that :)
Btw don't risk by sending that amount of money (1k$+) in a unverified paypal.

Better don`t send more then 20 dollars to not verified paypal account.. My account with 50 dollars was limited, after that never using Paypal more ;D

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I convince my parents that IM is serious work ElitesCPABoss 21 566 2017-08-31, 10:58 AM
Last Post: specz34
  Life is not a game remember your parents daddyoh 7 377 2017-05-30, 01:33 PM
Last Post: detalyemo
  Goalkeeper plays dead to avoid red card Reenadevii 10 407 2017-05-12, 11:43 AM
Last Post: jackin
  Mastercard debuts a credit card with a fingerprint sensor to fight fraud emirmous 3 211 2017-04-21, 06:01 AM
Last Post: Creep
  Best prepaid card for payment? Warriorcpa 7 890 2016-11-03, 05:10 PM
Last Post: joa7691

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top