Converting Adult Traffic (Incentive)
2018-06-19, 07:10 PM,
Hi guys,
After some months researching I've found a new traffic source and I coded a bot for it.
It's in adult niche. Now I need a good way to convert it.
It's incentive so I can't use Premium Panels like CrackRevenue and so on.
Can you suggest a good way to convert it? I tried content locking "my photos" but I think it isn't the best way to do that.
Thanks in advance.
Share This Thread :

2018-06-19, 08:26 PM,
I hear most adults is good with los polos and adverten but its smartlinks
i dont recommend Craks because convertion not well bad ratio
2018-06-19, 09:38 PM,
(2018-06-19, 08:26 PM)wxp100 Wrote: I hear most adults is good with los polos and adverten but its smartlinks
i dont recommend Craks  because convertion not well bad ratio

Thanks, I will try it!
Anyone else?
2018-06-21, 05:16 AM,
Some other networks, not sure if its against the rules to mention but some that come to mind are ViceOffers, and like they said Los Pollos has some smartlinks/nice cam offers.
2018-06-21, 05:23 AM,
(2018-06-21, 05:16 AM)xlucky77 Wrote: not sure if its against the rules to mention

No worries, it's fine. :-)

Please support the CPAElites staff and use the "Report" button in case of bad content or rule violations.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2018-06-22, 01:15 PM,
(2018-06-19, 07:10 PM)FrancescoM Wrote: Hi guys,
After some months researching I've found a new traffic source and I coded a bot for it.
Can you suggest a good way to convert it? I tried content locking "my photos" but I think it isn't the best way to do that.
Thanks in advance.

You have multiple options, from most profitable to least:

1. Starting a Snapchat > driving traffic to SC > promoting and selling premium (MOST profitable but blackhat-ish..)
2. Starting a Snapchat > driving traffic to SC > promoting selly and selling videos or pictures (A little less profitable, still BH)
3. S. a SC> driving traffic to SC > promoting CPA via Los Pollos & Adverten. (Less profitable, greyhat, but taxable to the government)

Care to share the traffic source with me in a PM?
Where did you write the BOT with or which software did you use?

Let me know when you have more Qs.
2018-06-22, 09:30 PM,
Thanks in advance.

Hey! I can suggest u a few twists how to convert the traffic. Ive been in this niche for over 2 years and i have big expirience. Even it sounds gross its soooo profitable.
I'd like to help convert that traffic and suggest u some platforms because i know the struggle.. Also im really interested to understand more about your bot!
2018-06-22, 11:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-06-23, 01:48 AM by FrancescoM.)
(2018-06-22, 01:15 PM)Moonlight_ Wrote:
Thanks in advance.

You have multiple options, from most profitable to least:

1. Starting a Snapchat > driving traffic to SC > promoting and selling premium (MOST profitable but blackhat-ish..)
2. Starting a Snapchat > driving traffic to SC > promoting selly and selling videos or pictures (A little less profitable, still BH)
3. S. a SC> driving traffic to SC > promoting CPA via Los Pollos & Adverten. (Less profitable, greyhat, but taxable to the government)

Care to share the traffic source with me in a PM?
Where did you write the BOT with or which software did you use?

Let me know when you have more Qs.

Thanks for the tips man. I'm trying LosPollos and Adverten to know which is the more profitable.
I wrote you in PM.

(2018-06-22, 09:30 PM)LuckyStrike Wrote:
Thanks in advance.

Hey! I can suggest u a few twists how to convert the traffic. Ive been in this niche for over 2 years and i have big expirience. Even it sounds gross its soooo profitable.
I'd like to help convert that traffic and suggest u some platforms because i know the struggle..  Also im really interested to understand more about your bot!

I won't give bot/traffic for nothing (I'm not willing to sell it. But I can think about a collab). I wrote you in PM.
2018-06-25, 03:16 PM,
if it's purely adult traffic, you should probably target some dating landers
2018-07-28, 11:20 PM,
So is Snapchat the only profitable source for this? Do I need any special software for it like faking camera pics or how this works?