Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

Control tex/number who's already on img
2018-08-29, 01:48 PM,
Hi ! Hope all of you have a great day,

PLease i try to control text who's already in the image, how i can convert a image text to editable text ?? or how can i make a text similar to one who's in the image ... i really hope someone give me some advices

example: i want to make some change to text "william lyon homes" without change text style

[Image: wm-lyon-4.jpg]

ps: i have after effects and photoshop, the image is just an example, i want to learn this method to make game hack proof video.

i will appreciate any help, and thanks in advance