Continuous Cough!
2014-01-22, 11:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-22, 11:33 AM by CapsLuck.)
I have a cough for more than 1 month now. I've already took medications. But till now I still have this f_cking cough.

Have you guys experienced this? Cough that lasts for a month or more?

How can I treat this?

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

[Image: addskype.png?u=iSaganiCPA&c=purple]
--------------
2014-01-22, 11:52 AM,
Hmm mate it can be serious.... Do you have any signs of tuberculosis???

Sig goes here...
2014-01-22, 11:59 AM,
(2014-01-22, 11:52 AM)umerjutt00 Wrote: Hmm mate it can be serious.... Do you have any signs of tuberculosis???

I had an xray, and the result was Bronchitis Process and Slight Heart Enlargement. So far not tuberculosis but I am a bit scared of the upcoming xray result, because I took a new chest xray last Saturday and hoping for a good result. My doctor said maybe it is an allergy or something because she can't see any symptoms of tuberculosis.

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

--------------
2014-01-22, 12:02 PM,
(2014-01-22, 11:59 AM)iSagani Wrote: I had an xray, and the result was Bronchitis Process and Slight Heart Enlargement. So far not tuberculosis but I am a bit scared of the upcoming xray result, because I took a new chest xray last Saturday and hoping for a good result. My doctor said maybe it is an allergy or something because she can't see any symptoms of tuberculosis.

You got to be careful mate... I had cough for a long time along with fever and a few tumors in my abdomen... After an expensive and advanced TB test, the doc said I had T.B.. I hope that in your case, it will not be T.B.

Sig goes here...
2014-01-22, 12:06 PM,
(2014-01-22, 12:02 PM)umerjutt00 Wrote:
(2014-01-22, 11:59 AM)iSagani Wrote: I had an xray, and the result was Bronchitis Process and Slight Heart Enlargement. So far not tuberculosis but I am a bit scared of the upcoming xray result, because I took a new chest xray last Saturday and hoping for a good result. My doctor said maybe it is an allergy or something because she can't see any symptoms of tuberculosis.

You got to be careful mate... I had cough for a long time along with fever and a few tumors in my abdomen... After an expensive and advanced TB test, the doc said I had T.B.. I hope that in your case, it will not be T.B.

I don't have fever bro, it's just cough. The problem with me is that everytime I'm having cough it always take a month before it pass out. I'm always like that bro, I didn't experience having a cough for a just a week or two. Always a month.

Yea I got to be careful this time. :) So how was your treatment?

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

--------------
2014-01-22, 12:13 PM,
(2014-01-22, 12:06 PM)iSagani Wrote: I don't have fever bro, it's just cough. The problem with me is that everytime I'm having cough it always take a month before it pass out. I'm always like that bro, I didn't experience having a cough for a just a week or two. Always a month.

Yea I got to be careful this time. :) So how was your treatment?

You got to be careful.. i was like you.. when I was a small child.. whenever i had a cough. it always lasted 3-4 months..... but when I turned around 19... i got cough + fever everyday... it remained for 6 months and no one was able to cure me.... and after exactly 1 year the doc find that I have TB.. the normal TB test didn't showed anything and I had to go under an advanced test which costed me some money and then the test found I have T.B

The germs of t.B can stay in your body for a long time being inactive.. in my case they were inside me ever since i was a kid.. but good diet kept me healthy.. but i got sick, those germs became more powerful and started showing symtomps...

As far as my treatment,... i have been taking medicines since the past 9 months and THanks to Allah (God), that I am much better now.. you can say I am 100% healthy now.. but have to keep taking the medicines for 3-4 months more to fully recover..

I hope it will just be an allergy in your case mate.... and you get healthy soon.

Sig goes here...
2014-01-22, 12:16 PM,
So can you tell me about your medications bro? And what diet do you usually intake so that I can do same thing, and you are having cough for 3-4 MONTHS?! Oh loney ballony! For real?! That is too stressful. So can you tell me how can I treat this in a natural way since you already had experienced it.

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

--------------
2014-01-22, 12:56 PM,
I too am having coughing issues since months but its purely because am allergic to dust. When I was in a different city where the sea was near to my house, I used to sneeze, now am in a dusty area and I cough as soon as I am in contact with dust. It lasts like only for an hour or so, and sometimes has specific timings, like early in the morning, afternoon, evening and during midnight. lol

Hope you get yours cured and if then let me know the medications. :P

[Image: adludum_banner5.jpg]
2014-01-22, 01:07 PM,
(2014-01-22, 12:56 PM)Grapes Wrote: I too am having coughing issues since months but its purely because am allergic to dust. When I was in a different city where the sea was near to my house, I used to sneeze, now am in a dusty area and I cough as soon as I am in contact with dust. It lasts like only for an hour or so, and sometimes has specific timings, like early in the morning, afternoon, evening and during midnight. lol

Hope you get yours cured and if then let me know the medications. :P

Yea me too I am allergic to dust, especially smoke, that is what my doctor told me. For now she doesn't want me to eat raw foods, sweets, spicy, dairy products, sour foods and more for 10 days. After that i'll get back to her and see if there's any improvement.

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

--------------
2014-01-22, 01:38 PM,
Medications will not help you. Well, they may help you cover the symptoms, but they will not cure the root of the cause, which is what you should always go for.

Depending on where you live you should start consuming a lot of fresh green stuff, which has chlorophyll in it and an easy way to do that is by blending them up in a blender with water. You can also add fresh fruit for taste. Now, drink at least 2 liters of these for a few days and I can guarantee you will get better! If you live in a country where it's warm right now, I highly recommend you add dandelions, nettles and aloe vera, if you can find.

It's the lifestyle choice that's responsible for all diseases and you can change it!

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top