Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

Content locker on button click OGAds
2017-04-27, 11:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-04-27, 11:26 PM by dbiz.)
(2017-04-27, 11:07 PM)Gbugmenot Wrote: Yes it happens to me also, you need to actually upload it to server as it requires the script to load the lockers.

2nd thing. @dbiz

The code is absolutely right you might need to check the OGads content lockers page, it is indeed. call_locker();

Anyways it is how you load the script, he's not that pro in all this and i am not that much noob so i have other ways to load the lockers but the code i gave was the basic one.

Cheers! it did worked for you

@Gbugmenot , I guess you misunderstood my post. You used "og_load();" in your snippet, see posting #pid617219.

My sentence with additional comments:
Quote:And for the code from Gbugmenot you may have the problem, that the called onclick function is wrong, it (<--- the called function) is og_locker() instead of call_locker() (<--- my correction)... try this code:

And @"Meda" it is a difference if you are just saving the HTML file and open it in the browser or really viewing it on localhost.

From your screenshot I see, that you saved the HTML file to the desktop, so I assume you just open up the HTML files in the browser. That's not localhost.

A real localhost would be a running webserver like apache. Have a look and the XAMPP bundle to install a real localhost. This way the locker is also working inside your test environment.

Kind regards!
2017-04-30, 01:21 PM,
@dbiz

That code always works for me, and if you need screenshot for the call_locker(), then i can easily grab one from the OGads lockers page.

The code is right anyways, you have different ways of implementing it and i have different, even the OP mentioned the call_locker() in the initial post.

I think the problem is solved already, leave it here.
2017-09-06, 06:51 PM,
Can somebody guide me please through Wordpress with this. I need to set the locker on click.... Thanks.
2017-09-06, 06:57 PM,
(2017-04-27, 11:07 PM)Gbugmenot Wrote: Yes it happens to me also, you need to actually upload it to server as it requires the script to load the lockers.

2nd thing. @dbiz

The code is absolutely right you might need to check the OGads content lockers page, it is indeed. call_locker();

Anyways it is how you load the script, he's not that pro in all this and i am not that much noob so i have other ways to load the lockers but the code i gave was the basic one.

Cheers! it did worked for you

OGAds function for calling the content locker is not call_locker(); rather it is og_load();
2019-09-24, 02:22 PM,
Hello Guys,

I need help with this also.

I have created landing page using Divi in wordpress.
On landing page I have button. I want to open offer on click and once someone complete the offer they should redirect to thank you page.
Redirection part is done while customizing offer on OGAds.

Javascrip coded added in <Head>

Code:
<script type="text/javascript" id="ogjs" src="https://www.dudemobile.net/contentlockers/load.php?id=f6f356784eec46f4567181307a48542b"></script>

Where do I add this code?

Code:
call_locker();