Content Locking and Computer Repair Business. Any Ideas?
2013-08-21, 12:45 AM,
Hi Guys, I currently run a Local Computer Repair Business in my Neighborhood and was thinking of ways I could use CPA and PPD, they only thing I can think of right now is maybe offering my Customers a Discount Coupon in PDF Format or something, like 50% off a Windows OS Disc or something, any suggestionss would be welcomed as I really think I can do some good stuff with it, I just need ideas.
2013-08-21, 02:08 AM,
(2013-08-21, 12:45 AM)caesar Wrote: Hi Guys, I currently run a Local Computer Repair Business in my Neighborhood and was thinking of ways I could use CPA and PPD, they only thing I can think of right now is maybe offering my Customers a Discount Coupon in PDF Format or something, like 50% off a Windows OS Disc or something, any suggestionss would be welcomed as I really think I can do some good stuff with it, I just need ideas.

Searched "fix computer" > http://www.offervault.com/ > results > http://www.offervault.com/fix+computer-a...-programs/?
> solution fix them up first and offer them something for free as protection etc... Click this link->: Make your computer faster!
2013-08-21, 02:21 AM,
(2013-08-21, 12:45 AM)caesar Wrote: Hi Guys, I currently run a Local Computer Repair Business in my Neighborhood and was thinking of ways I could use CPA and PPD, they only thing I can think of right now is maybe offering my Customers a Discount Coupon in PDF Format or something, like 50% off a Windows OS Disc or something, any suggestionss would be welcomed as I really think I can do some good stuff with it, I just need ideas.

Another thing you could do is give them a 5$ coupon and ask that they like your page on FB, subscribe to your email list, follow on twitter. You could build an audience and update your customers about good deals or discounts to drive more people to your store!
2013-08-21, 03:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-08-21, 03:57 AM by caesar.)
(2013-08-21, 02:08 AM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Searched "fix computer" > / > results > /fix+computer-affiliate-programs/?
> solution fix them up first and offer them something for free as protection etc... Click this link->: Make your computer faster!

A very interesting idea, thanks for putting in the time to search for that :)

(2013-08-21, 02:21 AM)Heraclitus Wrote:

Another thing you could do is give them a 5$ coupon and ask that they like your page on FB, subscribe to your email list, follow on twitter. You could build an audience and update your customers about good deals or discounts to drive more people to your store!

Yeah, build a bigger Customer base kind of thing, great idea thanks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I make a Mediafire content locker ? TheSillyHat 4 181 2017-12-02, 12:56 AM
Last Post: lizha11
  Content Locking Video walterzingo 8 348 2017-12-01, 03:47 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  Which CPA network offers the best content locker (gateway)? Young Earner 7 389 2017-11-17, 08:55 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  Please tell me Network name for this Content locker TrailBlazer 1 147 2017-11-11, 10:25 PM
Last Post: DEADZ
  Anyone having tips on marketing content locker LilDog 1 133 2017-10-15, 10:34 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top