Content Locking Video
2017-11-28, 09:18 AM,
Please guys how do you create a content locking video showing proof that you have earned something even though it's fake(just to get people to do your surveys). Example like clash of clans gems hack, instagram followers hack, paypal money adder, YouTube likes and views hack.. ... Please I need a guide on the tools to use in making such videos as well please.
2017-11-28, 07:41 PM,
It can be done using the photoshop after effects.
2017-11-29, 07:12 AM,
(2017-11-28, 07:41 PM)emirmous Wrote: It can be done using the photoshop after effects.

How do you do this please and where and how do I get the software? Any video tutorials on this? Help. Thanks in anticipation.
2017-11-30, 11:58 AM,
(2017-11-29, 07:12 AM)walterzingo Wrote: How do you do this please and where and how do I get the software? Any video tutorials on this? Help. Thanks in anticipation.

1. Visit http://www.adobe.com, there are free trials available of "Adobe After Effects", "Adobe Photoshop" and "Adobe Premiere".

2. There is a whole bunch of video tutorials about After Effects at YouTube, even at CPAElites there are some small descriptions about it. So you should use the search function.

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue -> https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-3-to-5-...US-revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2017-11-30, 05:44 PM,
You can always buy services from here, I think I have seen a thread where one user charge 15$ to create HQ video. If you dont have time or expertise you can always pay for it.

Skype/Mail me for approving and join us on link below! SKYPE: nem.mgcash MAIL: nemanja@mgcash.com

[Image: Il4ZQYz.png]
2017-12-01, 01:33 AM,
So you want to create a video or just mask parts of an already existing video?

If you have the video already, you can cut it in smaller scenes and lock them on VIMEO.com

They have a service where you can monetize individual videos.

Tim Ferris has done something like this and he sells each individual video as part of a larger tutorial.
2017-12-01, 08:02 AM,
(2017-11-30, 05:44 PM)Nem Wrote: You can always buy services from here, I think I have seen a thread where one user charge 15$ to create HQ video. If you dont have time or expertise you can always pay for it.

Who renders this kind of service?
2017-12-01, 08:08 AM,
(2017-12-01, 01:33 AM)ChrisRoark Wrote: So you want to create a video or just mask parts of an already existing video?

If you have the video already, you can cut it in smaller scenes and lock them on VIMEO.com

They have a service where you can monetize individual videos.

Tim Ferris has done something like this and he sells each individual video as part of a larger tutorial.

My example is up there with my post by let me rephrase it again. Like you see a video on youtube about content locking where you see the user taking surveys on a niche site(blocking some parts a times) then after which he shows you result of what he has unlocked or gotten. This is always fake I know.But how can I do this? Another example is with paypal money adder.
2017-12-01, 03:47 PM,
(2017-12-01, 08:08 AM)walterzingo Wrote: [My example is up there with my post by let me rephrase it again. Like you see a video on youtube about content locking where you see the user taking surveys on a niche site(blocking some parts a times) then after which he shows you result of what he has unlocked or gotten. This is always fake I know.But how can I do this? Another example is with paypal money adder.

People above told you how to do it.

If you can't do it, you should book a video service for this. Have a look at the CPAElites marketplace please.

My latest thread: 3 to 5 Million US$ revenue -> https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-3-to-5-...US-revenue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to make video proof? kazurengan 13 159 43 minutes ago
Last Post: Mr. Tokyo
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 128 9,833 Yesterday, 12:53 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  How can I make a Mediafire content locker ? TheSillyHat 4 174 2017-12-02, 12:56 AM
Last Post: lizha11
  mass video blaster?? sidhesha 2 135 2017-11-30, 01:55 PM
Last Post: sidhesha
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 44 2,622 2017-11-28, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top