Content Lockers and Facebook Ads Traffic
2015-10-22, 05:24 AM,
Hey guys,

Just wondering if FB bans for sending traffic to a cpa content locker?

How about if the traffic lands somewhere first, and is then presented with a content locker after they have interacted with the site?

Anyone have any concrete experience with this? I really don;t want to have my account banned.

Thanks in advance!
Latest Thanks - View all

astonish14(2015-10-26 02:56 PM) 
2015-10-22, 05:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-10-22, 05:30 AM by Leo.)
Facebook detect Sharecash content locker and don't let you to create ads. But if you remove the content locker before submit your ads you'll be able to do them :)
You should use a cloacker if you want to be sure!

[Image: signature.png]
2015-10-22, 01:34 PM,
From what I gather yes it's like flogging a dead horse, even if you redirect them else where the Ad will get flagged and banned either way.
2015-10-22, 10:55 PM,
With a cloaker you should be correct, I guess.
2015-10-22, 11:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-10-22, 11:37 PM by lesid.)
(2015-10-22, 01:34 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: From what I gather yes it's like flogging a dead horse, even if you redirect them else where the Ad will get flagged and banned either way.

Hey Hawk Eye,

Thanks for your input.

Can I just clarify though with you.

Suppose this is my set up.

Facebook ad to Survey/Quiz promotion.

There is no content locker on the Landing page when traffic first arrive.

Content Locker is on Quiz/Survey results after traffic has gone through all the questions/responses.

Does Facebook scan my entire site to see if there is any Sharecash/CPAGrip/etc content locking code on my entire site?

Or do the FB reps go through my entire funnel to see if there is any kind of redirects/trickery/content locking going on?

Would really love to get some concrete feedback on this issue, just so I know what I can safely do with FB traffic. I'm not really at the cloaking stage of the game yet.

Thanks guys

(2015-10-22, 05:29 AM)Leo Wrote: Facebook detect Sharecash content locker and don't let you to create ads. But if you remove the content locker before submit your ads you'll be able to do them :)

Thanks Leo,

much appreciate your input!

So are you saying that FB scans the site for any content locking code, or do they just have a manual check of your landing page?

Please see my above post also to Hawkeye,

would really love to figure out how FB does this whole operation and how I can still monetize with Content Locking.

On a side note, you are using the get ads approved and then set up content locker for how long now without ban?

Thanks once again everyone!
2015-10-23, 12:49 AM,
(2015-10-22, 11:32 PM)lesid Wrote:
(2015-10-22, 01:34 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: From what I gather yes it's like flogging a dead horse, even if you redirect them else where the Ad will get flagged and banned either way.

Hey Hawk Eye,

Thanks for your input.

Can I just clarify though with you.

Suppose this is my set up.

Facebook ad to Survey/Quiz promotion.

There is no content locker on the Landing page when traffic first arrive.

Content Locker is on Quiz/Survey results after traffic has gone through all the questions/responses.

Does Facebook scan my entire site to see if there is any Sharecash/CPAGrip/etc content locking code on my entire site?

Or do the FB reps go through my entire funnel to see if there is any kind of redirects/trickery/content locking going on?

Would really love to get some concrete feedback on this issue, just so I know what I can safely do with FB traffic. I'm not really at the cloaking stage of the game yet.

Thanks guys

(2015-10-22, 05:29 AM)Leo Wrote: Facebook detect Sharecash content locker and don't let you to create ads. But if you remove the content locker before submit your ads you'll be able to do them :)

Thanks Leo,

So are you saying that FB scans the site for any content locking code, or do they just have a manual check of your landing page?

would really love to figure out how FB does this whole operation and how I can still monetize with Content Locking.

On a side note, you are using the get ads approved and then set up content locker for how long now without ban?

Yeah I know where you're coming from but here's the thing, FB have lots of people such as abuse staff that will eventually work out what's going on. On the other hand I guess it's the same with any platform though, doing it that way might buy you enough time to make some pretty good money. Doing it that way will certainly be better than linking to BH hacks and cheats etc...
2015-10-23, 03:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-10-23, 03:26 AM by Leo.)
(2015-10-22, 11:32 PM)lesid Wrote: Thanks Leo,

When you try to make an ads and your page has a Sharecash content locker inside it will not let you proceed.

Hawk is right. If you are going to do blackhat niches on Facebook you'll be banned soon or later. Don't try big niches such Clash of Clans.

[Image: signature.png]
2015-10-24, 05:06 AM,
lol so much misinformation in this thread

NA
2015-11-02, 06:06 PM,
I can not pay! Why? I tried to pay with VISA and PayPal, but facebook have suspended payment.
I tried on several Facebook accounts.
Anyone know what is the cause? Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Track WP Blog's Traffic? Aicec 2 64 Today, 12:32 AM
Last Post: cohzynes
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 7 488 2017-12-10, 11:57 PM
Last Post: ltsune
  Sharecash Is Dead Any Other Option For USA Traffic? vinit91 4 206 2017-12-09, 11:10 PM
Last Post: hallow8
  How can I make a Mediafire content locker ? TheSillyHat 4 179 2017-12-02, 12:56 AM
Last Post: lizha11
  Warning: Mobiprofit doesn't pay for traffic DemianMash 3 215 2017-12-02, 12:38 AM
Last Post: PHPMaster

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top