Content Locker vs Link Locker
2013-07-25, 03:24 AM,
What's the difference ?
Which one to choose ?

I'm with Adnooka currently, and I don't really know what to do. I'm currently using Link Locker, but I don't know, maybe content locker is better.

Thanks in advance for your answers.
2013-07-25, 03:29 AM,
Content locker is amazing if you can put something on your site which you wanna have blocked by a popup
(Usually I prefer that one, as it can be combined perfectly with websites, and even if you wanna offer downloads you can still put them on your site and use a contentlocker first).

The possibility to add own background of that popup makes it good customizable and doesn't look like any other survey site.

Link lockers will just give you a - mostly predesigned by the network - external page where you complete offers on, so this will not be embed on your website, imo the worse choice - but can potentially help for adblocker-using people or can be helpful if you have really no idea how to get your thing on a website and wanna have it maybe downloaded instead.

[Image: tQS4wXc.gif]
2013-07-25, 03:32 AM,
You could do content locker on a download button. It looks better than a link locker :)
If you want to redirect them to another website, use link locker.
2013-07-25, 03:34 AM,
Most people will get scared or most likely would have doubts about something you promote being legit, using the link locker, since they are redirected to another website which looks sketchy as well and most likely has some values like Premium Credits for Fileice and pay for that or stuff like that, when you use the content locking people don't have to leave your website, just a pop-up appears so it looks more legit and people have less doubts, the CR should definitely get higher with the content locking tool, just try it your self, do different test and see which one converts better for you.
2013-07-25, 03:37 AM,
Thank you guys, I got my answer.

(2013-07-25, 03:34 AM)inflameous Wrote: Most people will get scared or most likely would have doubts about something you promote being legit, using the link locker, since they are redirected to another website which looks sketchy as well and most likely has some values like Premium Credits for Fileice and pay for that or stuff like that, when you use the content locking people don't have to leave your website, just a pop-up appears so it looks more legit and people have less doubts, the CR should definitely get higher with the content locking tool, just try it your self, do different test and see which one converts better for you.

I will begin with Link Locker, and then try the Content Locker, and make tests and comparisons between those two. Thanks a lot !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I make a Mediafire content locker ? TheSillyHat 4 178 2017-12-02, 12:56 AM
Last Post: lizha11
  Content Locking Video walterzingo 8 341 2017-12-01, 03:47 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  refer locker cpa grip CONNOR_JAMES 0 87 2017-11-23, 09:11 AM
Last Post: CONNOR_JAMES
  Which CPA network offers the best content locker (gateway)? Young Earner 7 387 2017-11-17, 08:55 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  Please tell me Network name for this Content locker TrailBlazer 1 145 2017-11-11, 10:25 PM
Last Post: DEADZ

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top