Confused about my niche site
2014-10-06, 07:57 AM,
Hi guys,

So last month I started off with a very old and saturated niche, I thought I could make an impact maybe. I created the site from scratch, have invested around 200$+ but dunno if I should had invested that much but the point is it isn't bringing me the outcome it is supposed to, not even a single penny earned till to date.

I had got it online like last week but that was just for testing purpose though I tried to create backlinks meanwhile, though traffic did generate but not to my expectations. Maybe cause am doing something.

I also thought of purchasing SEO service from SEOClerks but now am confused whether to invest more in this site or not as the point now is am not sure if I took the right step or not and whether I should stop wasting time on this site.

I would really like to at least get back the sum that I had invested, so maybe selling it off would sum it up but will anyone be willing to buy it up since there's no revenue till to date.

Or maybe I am giving up too early? I tried going through various motivation threads, but again if only I could just get a single penny from this then my hopes will rise.

I would really like to have a helping hand if anyone can? Its like I just put all my bets on this site and now have nowhere to go.

Maybe someone can join in for JV or maybe I should sell it?

Niche : Movies and TV-Shows
Content: Available and not fake
Database: Yes

Any help would be welcome, let me know if someone can help and I will provide you with the link. Confused

Thank you!
I hope you guys didn't got confused after reading my confused story. Grumpy

[Image: adludum_banner5.jpg]
2014-10-06, 08:40 AM,
Where did you invest those 200$?
You should invest in SEO for 1-2 shows and let your site get ranked.
Latest Thanks - View all

Grapes(2014-10-07 03:48 AM) 

Trade dota 2 items - PM me
2014-10-06, 08:45 AM,
Like I said, I had the site made from scratch so that was spent in coding and stuff. I've my very own landing page, my own script of database, so there's where the money was invested.

Thanks for your suggestion but shouldn't the SEO be based on the whole site? I mean, that would rather be more reasonable? Am a noob so dunno in where to do the SEO part, though I have tried enough to do On-Site SEO!
Latest Thanks - View all

Toffyman(2014-10-06 09:07 AM) 

2014-10-06, 09:10 AM,
(2014-10-06, 08:45 AM)Grapes Wrote: Like I said, I had the site made from scratch so that was spent in coding and stuff. I've my very own landing page, my own script of database, so there's where the money was invested.

Thanks for your suggestion but shouldn't the SEO be based on the whole site? I mean, that would rather be more reasonable? Am a noob so dunno in where to do the SEO part, though I have tried enough to do On-Site SEO!

Hello,
On page SEO is just the half the path to reach the search engines. If you made up the site and everything, then you need to learn seo or invest more money in SEO.

While doing seo, don't target broader keywords atm as they would require more budget, instead search for acute keywords related to your niche, in your case as it is the TV shows, go for ranking 1-5 TV shows not all. 1 Keyword for each tv show and then when you earn something out of it, go for in-depth full site SEO.

Good Day!
Latest Thanks - View all

Grapes(2014-10-07 03:48 AM) 

Trade dota 2 items - PM me
2014-10-06, 09:32 AM,
You shouldn't have to spend on landing page. :P They are really easy to make and even if you can't code, you can easily learn in 1 day or just use free templates!
Latest Thanks - View all

Grapes(2014-10-07 03:53 AM) 

[Image: u90z4i6.png]
2014-10-06, 12:46 PM,
Wait, you paid $200 for landing page but didn't do any SEO and you are wondering why you didn't earned?

Please skip SEO clerks, 99% of stuff there is a disaster. Also don't buy anything until you know exactly what you need (and if you have budget for what you want to rank for) because you'll just throw money again - and what kind of SEO you need to do depends on the competition, but I can't help you any further because I don't know your keywords and budget (if you don't have any than you can't really rank because SEO is quite expensive).
Latest Thanks - View all

Grapes(2014-10-07 03:53 AM) 

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-10-07, 03:53 AM,
(2014-10-06, 09:10 AM)UploadCashAM Wrote:
(2014-10-06, 08:45 AM)Grapes Wrote: Like I said, I had the site made from scratch so that was spent in coding and stuff. I've my very own landing page, my own script of database, so there's where the money was invested.

Hello,
On page SEO is just the half the path to reach the search engines. If you made up the site and everything, then you need to learn seo or invest more money in SEO.

While doing seo, don't target broader keywords atm as they would require more budget, instead search for acute keywords related to your niche, in your case as it is the TV shows, go for ranking 1-5 TV shows not all. 1 Keyword for each tv show and then when you earn something out of it, go for in-depth full site SEO.

Good Day!

Thank you for suggesting this, I will try to follow what you suggested.

(2014-10-06, 09:32 AM)Twisted Fate Wrote: You shouldn't have to spend on landing page. :P They are really easy to make and even if you can't code, you can easily learn in 1 day or just use free templates!

I don't have only a landing page. I have made a DB site from scratch, didn't bother trying any ready-made scripts. I tried, am a newbie so will take time and though its a good addition but I wanted things to be perfect and hence had to spend that much as I wanted something unique.

(2014-10-06, 12:46 PM)Night_Wolf Wrote: Wait, you paid $200 for landing page but didn't do any SEO and you are wondering why you didn't earned?

Please skip SEO clerks, 99% of stuff there is a disaster. Also don't buy anything until you know exactly what you need (and if you have budget for what you want to rank for) because you'll just throw money again - and what kind of SEO you need to do depends on the competition, but I can't help you any further because I don't know your keywords and budget (if you don't have any than you can't really rank because SEO is quite expensive).

I did the On-Page SEO, at least as much as I knew, I only read a few articles about Off-Page SEO but that would require some tools or to hire someone which am currently not in a position to do so. And you're right , I think somehow I am lost in what am I supposed to target in order to get ranked.

Could you please give me your Skype details?

Thank you for the response guys!

2014-10-07, 05:06 AM,
Dude, stop wasting your money when you don't even know much about how SEO works. Without the right knowledge you're just wasting your money and you're not gaining any data or knowledge or rankings.

Rank a low competition site on your own, manually. See the basics of seo before jumping into a "saturated" niche.

Also, stop using the term saturated. WTF does this mean? Learn SEO and these "saturated" niches can be taken over by you in just 20-25 days easily.
2014-10-07, 05:27 AM,
DB site, as in database site? Did you have a viral script where people get a link and have to share it before they can unlock your offer?

[Image: u90z4i6.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should i buy 1 domain for each sub-niche or 1 domain for the same niche? kazurengan 6 168 2 hours ago
Last Post: kazurengan
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 408 2017-12-15, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  Best blogging platform for gaming niche? EthanTaylor 5 227 2017-12-03, 12:29 AM
Last Post: smith21
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 44 2,662 2017-11-28, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Watt
  Do you ever get PIN SUBMITS from FREE FOLLOWERS niche? Mesina 5 374 2017-11-27, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Samarbete

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top