Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

Confused About IM future! Need Help!
2019-09-23, 07:45 PM,
Hello to all the awesome people of this subforum. I have some questions and would love some advice from the wonderful people here.

TLDR: 10 years in IM. Have done a lot of things, mostly short stunts like spamming. Not close to my goal of financial independence. Planning to do dropshipping and Azon blogging. If everything goes right, will my future be secure of the next 10 years? Or should I keep an offline job to be more secure?

Now, I have been doing internet marketing for a long time. I have had successes. I have had failures. Back in 2009, I started selling wsos and made some profit with them. Those were early days in my life. I was 17 in 2009 and so I experimented with a lot of things. By 2013, I moved on to doing YouTube spam and seo+cpa. Again, I had little success but mostly the effort was pointless since it didn't move me anywhere close to my goal of being financially successful.

I did article writing and some more spamming [instagram and Twitter] but the end result was not much different. I'm again back at square one. Now, I want to do something that lasts for a while, a long while. I'm not married yet but I don't want to get embarrassed in front of my future wife regarding money. I don't want it to be a short stunt of growth and then just hopelessness. I want it to be steady for a while, as long as it can. The problem is - there are very few things with such a promising future. Most people on sites like --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. --- who were successful in 2012/2013 are nowhere to be seen, most likely doing offline jobs. That discourages me. I know that consistency is one thing IM not known for. You can be successful here but making constant money for the next 10 years is an anomaly. Nevertheless, I've found Amazon affiliate blogging and dropshipping to be some of my options but I'm still confused.

Will my amazon niche site be running after 5 years if I keep adding content on a frequent basis. Dropshipping is also quite unstable but has good profit margins and fewer risks compared to spamming. I would love to hear your thoughts. As content is moving from text to videos, will the blogging method work after 5 years? I have some thoughts about creating a branded authority site and would love your feelings about that too. Lastly, if you believe that there will always be consistency problems with IM and I have to move from one money making method to another, should I secure myself by taking an offline job?

Thank you for all your help. May God bless you!
2019-09-26, 08:46 PM,
Up

would like to see other people's answers : )

[Image: banner2.jpg]
2019-09-26, 10:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 2019-09-26, 10:26 PM by DrKent.)
"Lastly, if you believe that there will always be consistency problems with IM and I have to move from one money making method to another, should I secure myself by taking an offline job?"

Who said that your offline job will be constant? You can get fired next day/week/month/year without anything in your pockets. Its all about your personality. Answer to your question is more philosophical and its more of a question that you should search for answer of it: "Is there anything constant in this world?". I found the answer to myself. No. About niches, methods, etc... Yes, methods dies, niches also, everything changes, but there is an answer for that as well. It changes for all of us not just you, those who are not going to update itself and adopt the changes and act according to it, will fail in everything in this world not just IM. You should just change your point of view and accept those changes as a chances. All the best.. Cool

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2019-09-27, 04:26 AM,
(2019-09-26, 10:09 PM)DrKent Wrote: "Lastly, if you believe that there will always be consistency problems with IM and I have to move from one money making method to another, should I secure myself by taking an offline job?"

Who said that your offline job will be constant? You can get fired next day/week/month/year without anything in your pockets. Its all about your personality. Answer to your question is more philosophical and its more of a question that you should search for answer of it: "Is there anything constant in this world?". I found the answer to myself. No. About niches, methods, etc... Yes, methods dies, niches also, everything changes, but there is an answer for that as well. It changes for all of us not just you, those who are not going to update itself and adopt the changes and act according to it, will fail in everything in this world not just IM. You should just change your point of view and accept those changes as a chances. All the best.. Cool

I must say good answer.

Nothing Yet
2019-09-27, 09:37 AM,
People buy, this is it the only constant.
If you are able to sell everything will be ok

This user has been banned from accessing the forum for the following  reason(s) :

1. Spamming/Shares locked with offers.
2019-09-27, 04:21 PM,
We are at the very beginning of the technology, this is just a new era that has just get started :)

Just 10 years ago a lot of the technology we have today was not here or was at a very early stage, just think about how many people had smartphones in 2009 or how Youtube and Facebook looked back then, Instagram and Snapchat didn`t even exist just 10 years ago!

Not to mention that a much lower of percent of people were buying products online, now people are ordering even a bread online :D

Maybe just 4-5 years ago people were reading blogs and digital books, now everything is moving to video and audio content & this is an amazing thing in my opinion because today it is much easier and faster to create HQ content.
--------------------------
Just think about the period when you were selling WSOs back in 2009, not many people knew that making money online is possible back then and that market is much bigger today just 10 years later. Also there are much more quality courses and softwares in making money online niche today which you can promote as an affiliate.

Today even not so smart people with big followings on Instagram are making a lot of money just from ads, people who are not tech savvy but are able to create a HQ content which will attract a lot of people.

As you have mentioned in your OP, mostly you were doing some kinds of spam which is okay to do to get some quick cash but definitely you can`t make a living on it.

Try to build a real audience with people who like you and following you, people buy from people they like. Build an email list/ facebook messenger list, share useful and valuable stuffs with your list/audience and you will be able to make something serious out of it.

Even If you do not want to sale products online, you can offer your services to local clients(restaurants, doctors etc), local businesses need your help If you have the right skill or outsource it.(graphics, website design, running ads for them, video creation and much more)

The real IM/online work/digital marketing call it however you want is all about offering a real value to your followers/buyers/clients, not to offer them things which have no value or even worse scamming them by offering value you can`t deliver!

It is easier than ever to launch your own product and service using platforms like Clickfunnels, Kartra or Builderall; so options are endless, you are not required to promote other people`s products but you can create your own and let others promote it through platforms mentioned above.

No one can guarantee that your site will be up and running after 3,4,5 years but that doesn`t matter If you build a brand/audience/contact lists, no one can take it away from you!

Here I am talking about real business which you can run for few years, reinvest some money each month in stuffs that will help you to make more money(softwares, knowledge etc) and once you get bored you can move onto something else.

You do not have to do IM for a lot of years, while doing it you can make multiple income sources from other things in different industries so you will have more security.

And yes, you can get fired from your offline job as well!

This industry is still a baby and If you haven`t find something you are passionate about, you will find it very shortly as things are changing very quickly and we will have just more and more opportunities :)
2019-09-28, 06:08 PM,
Hey Pikachoo, i am currently 20 years and since 7 years in this business, at the beginning it was only a little bit pocket money. Meanwhile one notices how one needs more and more safe money. So I've set my sights on 2020 to visit and live in some cheap countrys like thailand, there i would like next to my core business to get more into the Airbnb business, so rent some houses to adapt them to the European (German) travel market.

So i´m trying to spreading more my risk and build an second foothold.

[Image: rfJPvkt.png]
2019-09-30, 04:30 PM,
IM is always evolving.
Google is getting smarter, so we also have too.

What ever changes you may notice, Just stick to the basics of SEO. You will have stable money.