Conformitys Journey to $50+/Day [ Mentor Needed]
2013-08-25, 10:11 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-08-28, 01:45 AM by Conformity.)
Well first off I am fairly new to CPA. I Started about 1 week ago. I am a person who does nothing but spend time on the computer. Infact, In the last week I spent about 14+ hours everyday on my laptop trying to learn more about CPA. So far I'd say I have about 2 Niches that I am working on now. Ones Gaming and the other is Music.

Im starting this log a bit late. but ill list my progress.

Day 1: Read some ebooks on CPA and Affiliate marketing on HF. Then I applied to AWM and got accepted =D. Decided on my 1st Gaming Niche .

Day 2: Made some videos for my gaming niche. I wasnt really sure what i was doing for about 3 days so I got no where with this niche ( skip 3 days)

Day 3: ~~~~~

Day 4: ~~~~~

Day 5: ~~~~~

Day 6: Discovered CPAElites. =) Found some very good ideas, tutorials and niches on this site. Started 2 new Niches involving music and gaming. Made 2 different youtube channels. Also made 2 new Blog Spots involving the subjects. So far the music one is doing good legit with no boosting. I made 2 videos for my gaming niche. I boosted one with views. Hopefully its page rank goes up =P

Day 7: Woke up today with good results kinda. Got 2 leads and 8 clicks. Also my video went ranked up in pages. When I search video title its page 1 now and when I do a general search on the subject its on page 2.

Day 8: Not much happened. was busy for the 1st time in 2 weeks with college stuff.

Day 9: Set up 2 new Niches. at 4 am. when i woke up I saw this.
https://hostr.co/XqeCYuzEFAJk idk if thats good or not

I really appreciate all of the information that ive gotten from this site so far. But I really http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Stop-Pos...ion/Helper. I need tips on how to expand my videos to get more views and help making my sites/videos seem more believable.

(Will be updating daily)
2013-08-25, 10:14 PM,
I see you've got a lot of time on your hands. It's just a matter of spending the time wisely (working) and you will soon be successful!
Best of luck with your journey, and remember to keep us updated!
Latest Thanks - View all

Conformity(2013-08-25 10:16 PM) 
2013-08-25, 10:17 PM,
(2013-08-25, 10:14 PM)Calisthenics Wrote: I see you've got a lot of time on your hands. It's just a matter of spending the time wisely (working) and you will soon be successful!
Best of luck with your journey, and remember to keep us updated!

Yeah man. Nothing but time. I see all these people making Bank. And I want to be one of those people. Im more than willing to put in the time and work if provided with the right information
Latest Thanks - View all

Calisthenics(2013-08-25 10:26 PM) 
2013-08-26, 03:06 AM,
I read some threads here ,but still have no idea how to start.Do you promote legit or fake stuff with your niche.Thank you.
2013-08-26, 03:55 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-08-26, 03:56 AM by Conformity.)
(2013-08-26, 03:06 AM)eiwow Wrote: I read some threads here ,but still have no idea how to start.Do you promote legit or fake stuff with your niche.Thank you.

currently I promote fake things for gaming and real for music. This is why im looking for a teacher/mentor. Just someone who can assist me a bit
2013-08-26, 02:47 PM,
(2013-08-26, 03:55 AM)Conformity Wrote:
(2013-08-26, 03:06 AM)eiwow Wrote: I read some threads here ,but still have no idea how to start.Do you promote legit or fake stuff with your niche.Thank you.

currently I promote fake things for gaming and real for music. This is why im looking for a teacher/mentor. Just someone who can assist me a bit

Don't look for a teacher, you will find someone who is set in their ways.
you said you have a lot of free time, so try things, shake things up, see what works and what does not work.
You will fail at times with some niches etc BUT you will be better for it.
Latest Thanks - View all

Conformity(2013-08-26 10:28 PM) 
2013-08-26, 03:27 PM,
If you did search for your youtbe titlr in google first time than you clicked it, second time you will search for it it will be higher in rank. But that's just for you. So try to find another way to see your ranking. Like market samurai free for some days. Goole remember your preference so tend to rank higher the videos and sites you watched. So be careful about that
2013-08-28, 01:43 AM,
(2013-08-26, 03:27 PM)just4funhd Wrote: If you did search for your youtbe titlr in google first time than you clicked it, second time you will search for it it will be higher in rank. But that's just for you. So try to find another way to see your ranking. Like market samurai free for some days. Goole remember your preference so tend to rank higher the videos and sites you watched. So be careful about that

K thanks for the info. good to know
2013-09-10, 11:29 PM,
(2013-08-25, 10:11 PM)Conformity Wrote: Well first off I am fairly new to CPA. I Started about 1 week ago. I am a person who does nothing but spend time on the computer. Infact, In the last week I spent about 14+ hours everyday on my laptop trying to learn more about CPA. So far I'd say I have about 2 Niches that I am working on now. Ones Gaming and the other is Music.

Im starting this log a bit late. but ill list my progress.

Day 1: Read some ebooks on CPA and Affiliate marketing on HF. Then I applied to AWM and got accepted =D. Decided on my 1st Gaming Niche .

Day 2: Made some videos for my gaming niche. I wasnt really sure what i was doing for about 3 days so I got no where with this niche ( skip 3 days)

Day 3: ~~~~~

Day 4: ~~~~~

Day 5: ~~~~~

Day 6: Discovered CPAElites. =) Found some very good ideas, tutorials and niches on this site. Started 2 new Niches involving music and gaming. Made 2 different youtube channels. Also made 2 new Blog Spots involving the subjects. So far the music one is doing good legit with no boosting. I made 2 videos for my gaming niche. I boosted one with views. Hopefully its page rank goes up =P

Day 7: Woke up today with good results kinda. Got 2 leads and 8 clicks. Also my video went ranked up in pages. When I search video title its page 1 now and when I do a general search on the subject its on page 2.

Day 8: Not much happened. was busy for the 1st time in 2 weeks with college stuff.

Day 9: Set up 2 new Niches. at 4 am. when i woke up I saw this.
https://hostr.co/XqeCYuzEFAJk idk if thats good or not

I really appreciate all of the information that ive gotten from this site so far. But I really http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Stop-Pos...ion/Helper. I need tips on how to expand my videos to get more views and help making my sites/videos seem more believable.

(Will be updating daily)

wow, awesome progress, Your niches is related to gaming? mind sharing it xD?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 29 1,638 Today, 01:35 AM
Last Post: seekin_u
  Instagram / OGAds 100$/Day Journey VirtualFusion 68 4,343 Today, 12:50 AM
Last Post: trischdan
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 37 1,525 Yesterday, 04:01 PM
Last Post: cpvast
  JOURNEY [60-70$/day] From zero to hero - making money kwojew 252 37,633 Yesterday, 03:55 AM
Last Post: YoungArt
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 25 1,550 Yesterday, 12:24 AM
Last Post: SparkCube

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top