Compulsive Obsession Disorder
2014-12-09, 03:38 PM,
Do you know anyone that has COD or maybe you think you have it perhaps, sometimes I get a little but obsessed with work and stuff like that so maybe I have a mild case of it IDK. Interesting subject though regardless.
2014-12-09, 07:05 PM,
I dont think I know anyone who suffers from COD. But like you said its an interesting phenomenon. Different people may have different means of exhibiting it though. Some people collect cards, some collect toilet paper rolls. So its really hard to know the difference between a hobby i.e. doing something you enjoy and actually obsessing over something.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2014-12-09 07:21 PM) 
2014-12-09, 07:23 PM,
(2014-12-09, 07:05 PM)RushingWind Wrote: I dont think I know anyone who suffers from COD. But like you said its an interesting phenomenon. Different people may have different means of exhibiting it though. Some people collect cards, some collect toilet paper rolls. So its really hard to know the difference between a hobby i.e. doing something you enjoy and actually obsessing over something.

My wife Helens sisters boyfriend is pretty OCD. The guy scrubs the kitchen and cleans out the oven like a mad man possessed, from what I hear he also gets VERY angry if she uses the kitchen at certain times too.
Latest Thanks - View all

RushingWind(2014-12-09 09:01 PM) 

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top