Completing CPA Offers
2016-11-24, 03:13 AM,
I was wondering whether it was allowed for people to complete the same offer twice? I don't believe you're allowed to use the same information twice so could that person just use different information? Or is this frowned upon?

Sorry about the abundance of questions I'm just wanting to know a decent amount about how CPA networks work etc.

[Image: vTYodV9.jpg]
2016-11-24, 06:16 AM,
Same offer twice, I think it is not allowed. But, if you have content locker with incentive offers you can make loop. Let me explain. At first, visitor completes offer on Cpagrip, then you tell him something that he needs to complete another one (tech issue) and redirect him to Adworkmedia offers, then to 3rd Cpa network and so on. I think that the loop on same network is not allowed also, I'm not 100% sure though. Hope I help :)

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2016-11-24, 08:53 AM,
(2016-11-24, 06:16 AM)theNEW_oldDzo Wrote: Same offer twice, I think it is not allowed. But, if you have content locker with incentive offers you can make loop. Let me explain. At first, visitor completes offer on Cpagrip, then you tell him something that he needs to complete another one (tech issue) and redirect him to Adworkmedia offers, then to 3rd Cpa network and so on. I think that the loop on same network is not allowed also, I'm not 100% sure though. Hope I help :)

I don't advice you to do that generally all network have the same advertiser :)
2016-11-24, 11:20 AM,
it may be detected as suspicious lead. I advice not to venture on that kind of thing.

[Image: IV7ZCO8.gif]
HawkEye is a satisfied customer! Click to BUY now!
2016-11-24, 04:08 PM,
One of your leads will be reversed for sure If that is already in a database of the advertiser. 1 IP/user can complete two different offers, but not the same offer.

PM ME IF YOU NEED SOME HELP TO GET APPROVED WITH - CRAKREVENUEˇˇ

[Image: JQdY0fL.png]

2016-11-24, 07:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-11-24, 07:20 PM by Currency.)
(2016-11-24, 11:20 AM)DeathGun Wrote: it may be detected as suspicious lead. I advice not to venture on that kind of thing.

The issue is I don't want people to do the offers twice but i have a website which offers general graphics/video resources (a lot of which are made by me) and they're hidden behind a content locker. If someone wants to download a lot from my website they will end up doing the same offer twice most likely which is my issue.

I need to pretty much content lock everything as each resource has a level of investment from me which means I need to make money off each.

2016-11-24, 08:10 PM,
(2016-11-24, 07:11 PM)Currency Wrote:
(2016-11-24, 11:20 AM)DeathGun Wrote: it may be detected as suspicious lead. I advice not to venture on that kind of thing.

The issue is I don't want people to do the offers twice but i have a website which offers general graphics/video resources (a lot of which are made by me) and they're hidden behind a content locker. If someone wants to download a lot from my website they will end up doing the same offer twice most likely which is my issue.

I need to pretty much content lock everything as each resource has a level of investment from me which means I need to make money off each.

Oh if thats what you are pertaining to then some CPA networks have pre-built settings which prevents the same offers from showing after they are completed. If you are not really sure then better contact your Affiliate Manager for re-assurance :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Currency(2016-11-24 11:00 PM) 

[Image: IV7ZCO8.gif]
HawkEye is a satisfied customer! Click to BUY now!
2016-11-24, 10:57 PM,
(2016-11-24, 08:10 PM)DeathGun Wrote:
(2016-11-24, 07:11 PM)Currency Wrote:

Oh if thats what you are pertaining to then some CPA networks have pre-built settings which prevents the same offers from showing after they are completed. If you are not really sure then better contact your Affiliate Manager for re-assurance :)

Will look into what you've talked about and definitely contact my Affiliate Manager. Fingers crossed something can be sorted out as I'm trying to be as whitehat as possible with my earnings.

Thanks for the help buddy, really appreciate it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 198 Yesterday, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 201 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  What is the safest way to promote CPA? Money Fanatic 2 231 2017-12-09, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Looking for Just the Right CPA Offer For Testing Writers kdgrier 3 188 2017-12-08, 08:01 PM
Last Post: kdgrier
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 387 53,490 2017-12-07, 11:15 PM
Last Post: josephh

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top