CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

Complete your own offers, allowed?
2019-09-19, 05:59 PM,
Hey,
I just have a simple question it might not be the easiest to answer as I guess it differs from network to network. But I am wondering if you are allowed to do your own offers on different CPA networks such as AdGateMedia or any other CPA network? Are you allowed to complete offers (only once, of course with legit information) for your own affiliate account that will earn you money, or is it strictly for other persons?

The reason for asking is because I want to test if my current system is working correctly.

[Image: banner1.gif]
2019-09-19, 06:14 PM,
In my opinion, that is a wrong approach. Right one will be to test those offers that you are after with your traffic. So, drive your traffic to those offers and analyze results, if not good, test other offers/cpa networks/monetizing platforms (if your traffic isn't converting by use of CPA offers and you test diff CPA networks then switch to something else). Cool

↘ Best CPA for Desk/Mobile Traffic! ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]

$5 SIGN UP BONUS, BTC PAYOUT, Weekly Pay