Complete Researched Easy to Rank keywords Easily Monetizable
2017-06-23, 10:50 AM,

Stop
, wasting your time , money , and power with the wrong keywords , and give me only 5 minutes from your time .

I'm offering ready keywords with full details for you , these details includes seo competition , monetization potential , keyword niche , and even keyword words count ....etc .

any keyword package will be details ready to see before buying , so you will be in the safe side always as a customer .

Any time click here to check available keywords for purchase , usually I'm updating weekly with fresh keywords .

NO Dirty Sales Tricks , same Keyword Research tools used in this sale thread screenshots , will be used for all orders . you will see that tools results before placing your order . (Please Note you may not see same metrics numbers , but always you will see tools results before placing your order .)

Here's the keyword details example you will see on our store before purchase :

1) Seo Competition :

Ahrefs result :

[Image: zFZpZN6.jpg]

Keyword Revealer result :

[Image: I07DTpk.jpg]

KWFinder result :

[Image: v0oYmQr.jpg]

2. Keyword Monetization :

A. Amazon (Product price $35+)
B. Affiliate : Related keyword company run private affiliate program , they would be happy to accept you once you rank the keyword .
C. Adsense : even it's low adwords competition , but already there's advertisers bidding for that keyword , CPC $1.81 , with US 2900 monthly searches .

3. Other Keyword Details :

the keyword contains 2 words , second word is "review" , in fitness niche , SECockpit niche screenshot -Diamond niche level- :

[Image: NfNP0My.jpg]

FAQ :

1. What is your TAT ?

Usually up to 24 hours after purchase .

2. Keywords works with adsense or amazon or which monetization platform ?

there's will be keywords for all monetization platform types : adsense , amazon , CPA ...etc , if you are interested in custom keyword research also could be done .

3. Do you sell keyword twice ?

Of course NO , once keyword sold it's marked as sold in my database , and never sold or given for anyone .

4. what payment method do you accept ?

Paypal , and also bitcoin accepted .

5. what is your refund policy ?

No Refund after receiving your report , please check carefully the keyword details before placing your order .

6. your keywords in general will include any seasonal , google places keywords ?

No , any keyword will include continuous google trends curve , and Not limited to certain place .

7. could hire you for private keyword research project ?

Yes , i do keyword research for different online business and different languages .

8. keywords based on which country and language ?

Any keyword based on US country and English language searches , however for custom orders i could do for other countries and languages .

9. Do you sell copyrighted keywords ?

No , but i have some brand keywords related with products and services includes phrases like "review" , which is very profitable keywords , you are totally safe as you long your articles promote them with positive feedback .

10. You will provide Well Researched secondary keywords list also ?

Read bottom of this thread .

After Purchase come back and leave a review , to get free keyword research for secondary keywords related to your purchased keyword .
2017-07-24, 03:49 AM,
What is the price of the package?
2017-07-24, 04:52 AM,
How to buy? Prices? Can I order some keyword related to my niche? Thanks

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-07-24, 06:47 AM,
interested in this, pm me details how to purchase and your skype
2017-07-24, 06:55 AM,
please share the price??
2017-07-24, 07:43 AM,
He post the link on the thread , check this sentence there is an hyperlink 'Any time click here to check available keywords for purchase , usually I'm updating weekly with fresh keywords .'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HOT DEAL [ ❤ BEAST VIEWS ❤ ] [ ❤ YouTube Views Service To Rank Your Videos ❤ ] VIP 76 5,904 2017-09-23, 04:53 PM
Last Post: AbdouMotDz
  Churn and Burn - Rank your sites on page #1 now! Vortex 775 79,147 2017-08-28, 05:31 PM
Last Post: tph1963
  YouTube Upvote Panel [Rank YouTube Comments] Herion 317 41,911 2017-08-25, 09:33 AM
Last Post: injuredtw
  SUPER SELLER EZVideoRanks - Rank tracker for your Youtube Videos - Free plan track 10 videos mihai1497 16 793 2017-08-23, 03:42 PM
Last Post: mihai1497
  Instagram Drip-Feed Automatic Like & View | Rank Multiple #Hashtags & Organic Growth 2xdswu 8 906 2017-07-02, 06:22 AM
Last Post: AbdouMotDz

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top