Complete Newbies with some resources
2015-01-11, 02:08 AM,
Well these forum threads inspired me to attempt the cpagame again. Last time simply was lazy and didn't bother learning things as I wanted fast cash.

The difference now is I'm not pressed for money and have a somewhat stable income that takes up little time. So I want to create several websites for CPA income for long term means and short term if possible.

I have the following resources:

Access to free domain regstriations
Access to free hosting
About $200 to start off investing but can increase if needed
I can advertise on major search engines and social sites freely

I have very little knowledge as to setting up websites or where to even begin.

I would like to get mentored if possible. I havent signed up to any cpa sites atm so I can be your referral. I prefer quicker payouts but if I have to sacrifice way better takes then Ill take longer payouts.

Appreciate any help. Thanks!
2015-01-11, 07:11 AM,
I'm new to CPA too but I try to answer about what i know. If you need some help to setup a site i could help you (try with WP if you are new, it's not difficult to learn).

BTW, when you say you can advertise on major SE and Social sites freely you mean for free? Sound like you only need to sign up to a CPA network and drive some traffic to the offers. If you can try for free, simply try and fail until you find something that converts, and then push more traffic there.

I'm currently using CPALead.com you can go directly to their site if you want. I would share my ref link but it's not possible to paste it in this forum.

Cheers and good luck!

[Image: pxm2tm7.gif]

2015-01-11, 07:19 AM,
(2015-01-11, 07:11 AM)Fajito Wrote: I'm new to CPA too but I try to answer about what i know. If you need some help to setup a site i could help you (try with WP if you are new, it's not difficult to learn).

BTW, when you say you can advertise on major SE and Social sites freely you mean for free? Sound like you only need to sign up to a CPA network and drive some traffic to the offers. If you can try for free, simply try and fail until you find something that converts, and then push more traffic there.

I'm currently using CPALead.com you can go directly to their site if you want. I would share my ref link but it's not possible to paste it in this forum.

Cheers and good luck!

Ill see about wordpress. Yes, free. Would I need a website to start driving traffic to offers from CPALead?

I'll sign up under you if you can help me get started.
2015-01-11, 07:30 AM,
No, you don't need a website because you can drive traffic directly to the offers. Of course that it's the most simple and basic idea. People usually try to improve their stats by using better LP (Landing pages). This means that maybe you drive paid traffic directly to the offer and people will close it very fast, maybe only 10% will show some interest in the offer, and when you have a good LP you can improve this % to maybe 40%. Why? Because you show them something that makes them want to try it. Maybe only explaining them why they should do the offer, or sometimes there are some BH (Black Hat) tricks, like promising something that you are not going to deliver.

To install wordpress you need Linux hosting and a MySQL database (It's the basic combo so don't worry, you probably have it)

I will PM you.

2015-01-11, 08:10 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-11, 08:19 AM by raysofrosa.)
(2015-01-11, 07:30 AM)Fajito Wrote: No, you don't need a website because you can drive traffic directly to the offers. Of course that it's the most simple and basic idea. People usually try to improve their stats by using better LP (Landing pages). This means that maybe you drive paid traffic directly to the offer and people will close it very fast, maybe only 10% will show some interest in the offer, and when you have a good LP you can improve this % to maybe 40%. Why? Because you show them something that makes them want to try it. Maybe only explaining them why they should do the offer, or sometimes there are some BH (Black Hat) tricks, like promising something that you are not going to deliver.

To install wordpress you need Linux hosting and a MySQL database (It's the basic combo so don't worry, you probably have it)

I will PM you.

Not sure how to manage MySQL databases, Im a bit timid on how to create a landing page for offers. Anywhere you can point learn how to design a simple but beautiful page?

Sorry for the double post, Fajito I got your link and will sign up once Im ready

@fernandoandrade I cant respond to PMs as Im under 50 posts but as to a JV for my ad resource; not sure I can confide in that.
2015-01-11, 08:24 AM,
I'm used to work with hostings with CPanel. To use wordpress you don't need to manage the database. You only need to create it. It's as easy as select username, password, and then copy all the info that it gives to you (host, etc).

Upload all the WP files and visit the site. It will start the installation. Fill the info of the DB, and that's all. The site is up and running with WP. Then you can play with the themes and design.

If you wan't something more simple, only a LP, you can use any WYSIWYG editor. Anyway if you will be driving there purchased traffic you don't have to care for SEO or HTML validation.

I personally like this page if you want to start reading about how to design a site (from a simple page to a dynamic site):

http://www.w3schools.com/

But as i said, to have a page for purchased traffic, you can start playing with a WYSIWYG editor and then improve it with what you learn from that site.

BTW. I PMed you or you can click my signature banner to join CPALead.

Cheers!

2015-01-11, 08:38 AM,
I said you can advertise on Google and Facebook for free? So you manage to use coupon. Just setup the ads and see money roll in. I never think when I can advertise for free like that :(
2015-01-11, 08:38 AM,
(2015-01-11, 08:24 AM)Fajito Wrote: I'm used to work with hostings with CPanel. To use wordpress you don't need to manage the database. You only need to create it. It's as easy as select username, password, and then copy all the info that it gives to you (host, etc).

Upload all the WP files and visit the site. It will start the installation. Fill the info of the DB, and that's all. The site is up and running with WP. Then you can play with the themes and design.

If you wan't something more simple, only a LP, you can use any WYSIWYG editor. Anyway if you will be driving there purchased traffic you don't have to care for SEO or HTML validation.

I personally like this page if you want to start reading about how to design a site (from a simple page to a dynamic site):

/

But as i said, to have a page for purchased traffic, you can start playing with a WYSIWYG editor and then improve it with what you learn from that site.

BTW. I PMed you or you can click my signature banner to join CPALead.

Cheers!

Thanks for the site, yeah I got it but as I said I cant reply to PMs just yet
2015-01-11, 09:19 AM,
Before investing I would suggest you to first have thorough knowledge of how things go on. Need help see my signature.
2015-01-11, 10:11 AM,
(2015-01-11, 09:19 AM)neverstop Wrote: Before investing I would suggest you to first have thorough knowledge of how things go on. Need help see my signature.

I added you, I see youre from inda so Im guessing the times are a huge difference. Ill take a nap and come back in a bit if you dont reply soon. ttyl
Latest Thanks - View all

neverstop(2015-01-11 10:22 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  newbies help desk section dclov137 3 157 2017-07-21, 01:29 AM
Last Post: maverick1111
  (REALITY THREAD) No Traffic Converts - [Complete Checklist Proof] Whats Your View? Xaos 7 483 2017-01-03, 01:19 AM
Last Post: starswper
  Do advertisers still spam persons who complete surveys? LarryTalks 0 198 2016-12-20, 02:19 AM
Last Post: LarryTalks
  Please rate a newbies website RoadTo1Dollar 6 833 2016-07-19, 01:49 AM
Last Post: av0019
  Best Software for Newbies? Derna 3 573 2016-07-02, 09:57 AM
Last Post: CPAGlory

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top