Complete Newbie But VERY Interested
2016-02-23, 01:08 PM,
Hey Elitists! I am new here as you can probably tell. Ill just get straight to the point.

Basically I want to learn from the best thats why I have come to this forum!

I want to start off by saying my first goal is $5/day. Not too big not to small something to achieve.

If anyone is willing to help and can prove to me you can actually make some decent money out of this I will more then happily pay you if I see results. Seems fishy as I am new I know if no one wants to ill understand completely but yeah

Thanks Elitists!
2016-02-23, 11:50 PM,
Hey mate, welcome to the forum. This forum or any other you may be part of, are good resources to get started. Coaching is not cheap and no one will take you on "I pay if I see results"

Sounds cliche but no one knows your work ethics or dedication. CPA marketing is about testing and more testing. That's it, that's all it takes (and budget obviously)

I'm sure you'll find some great tips and tutorials in this amazing forum.

Good luck!
2016-02-24, 04:16 AM,
So in other words its just a bunch of greedy people that dont share any "good" information when people aren't as lucky as them and don't have money to invest like they do? Tutorials/Methods are all OLD/don't work/or take to much effort for the tiniest bit of profit.
2016-02-24, 05:58 AM,
Yes there are only a few who are willing to exchange their mothode. If you have something to offer in return they are more willing to exchange some HQ information.
If i was you i would start with joining a cpa network .

Become my referral: Click Here
[Image: 3ornk7FMHAoVMExnwI.gif]
2016-02-24, 06:20 AM,
(2016-02-23, 01:08 PM)Babe_ Wrote: Hey Elitists! I am new here as you can probably tell. Ill just get straight to the point.

I want to start off by saying my first goal is $5/day. Not too big not to small something to achieve.

If anyone is willing to help and can prove to me you can actually make some decent money out of this I will more then happily pay you if I see results. Seems fishy as I am new I know if no one wants to ill understand completely but yeah

Thanks Elitists!

Start by reading A LOT of threads, signing up to a few trusted networks, and taking the information and links and start testing. You can't be taught a lot of information, as a lot relies on a rapidly changing industry, new products/niches, new technology, etc.

Good luck on your journey and always keep in mind that you never have it all figured out.
2016-02-24, 08:27 AM,
(2016-02-23, 01:08 PM)Babe_ Wrote: Hey Elitists! I am new here as you can probably tell. Ill just get straight to the point.

Thanks Elitists!

goodluck with your goal dude :) I wish you patience and creativeness with your campaigns. goodluck!
2016-02-24, 08:44 AM,
(2016-02-24, 04:16 AM)Babe_ Wrote: So in other words its just a bunch of greedy people that dont share any "good" information when people aren't as lucky as them and don't have money to invest like they do? Tutorials/Methods are all OLD/don't work/or take to much effort for the tiniest bit of profit.

yeah that was pretty accurate
but you can still learn from the methods on here, especially if you are new, and then with that knowledge you'll be able to advance to your own methods

NA
2016-02-24, 08:58 AM,
(2016-02-24, 05:58 AM)Stevennn Wrote: Yes there are only a few who are willing to exchange their mothode. If you have something to offer in return they are more willing to exchange some HQ information.
you motivated me a lot mate.
2016-02-26, 01:16 AM,
(2016-02-24, 08:58 AM)immart247 Wrote:
(2016-02-24, 05:58 AM)Stevennn Wrote: Yes there are only a few who are willing to exchange their mothode. If you have something to offer in return they are more willing to exchange some HQ information.
you motivated me a lot mate.

Sarcastic ? haha

Become my referral: Click Here
[Image: 3ornk7FMHAoVMExnwI.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie need some help about SEO 5light 2 99 2017-10-08, 11:26 PM
Last Post: 5light
  Help newbie acidster 6 156 2017-09-29, 05:39 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  No conversion help needed total newbie naulodesign 3 168 2017-09-21, 12:58 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Planning to do a full Game Hack Proof Tutorial in a few weeks. Are people interested? Harrington 60 7,695 2017-09-16, 07:26 AM
Last Post: bizburger
  [Newbie in need]Landing Page Hosting shadowbluff 5 180 2017-08-28, 05:58 PM
Last Post: shadowbluff

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top