Important: Valar Solutions scam - Have you been also scammed by Valar Solutions? - Please click [here] to read more! - Valar Solutions fraud
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more! (Last update: 8th of January 2020)
January 2020 news -  CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Please click [here] to read more!

Cloaking AdWords with --- [i]This service provider decided to spam CPAElites. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message.[/i] ---
2017-03-15, 11:59 PM,
Hey, whatup everybody

I'm a new to cloaking. Testing some affiliate landers in profitable restricted-by-Google niche. Exercising in cloaking from different google accounts.

The cloaker I'm using is --- This service provider decided to spam CPAElites. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- . Launched 3 campaigns in AdWords and received disapprovals. I fear one or two more tries may lead to account suspension.

The question is: Has anyone had a positive experience with --- This service provider decided to spam CPAElites. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- ?

Cheers
2017-03-16, 01:00 AM,
I sent you a PM with my Skype ID.

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2017-03-16, 09:12 PM,
What is adworlds cloaker may i ask?
2017-03-17, 12:24 AM,
(2017-03-16, 09:12 PM)nandini Wrote: What is adworlds cloaker may i ask?

I didn't catch you, my friend. What you mean?
2017-03-17, 12:51 AM,

Please use the forum search function and search for "cloaker" and "cloaking". There is a whole bunch of threads about cloakers. And if you don't know Google AdWords, then have a look at Google. ;-)

2017-03-17, 01:37 AM,
(2017-03-17, 12:51 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote:

Please use the forum search function and search for "cloaker" and "cloaking". There is a whole bunch of threads about cloakers. And if you don't know Google AdWords, then have a look at Google. ;-)

I can't see connection between "AdWorlds" cloaker question and suggestions about how to use search functions. I never mentioned combination "Adworlds cloaker". There is a direct question in my post. If you are not willing or can't give an adequate answer, please I'm not interested in that. Okay?
2017-03-17, 12:27 PM,
There is a guide on how to cloak using --- This service provider decided to spam CPAElites. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- on Google AdWords.
http://iamattila.com/ --- This service provider decided to spam CPAElites. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- /guide-how-to-cloak-google-adwords-using- --- This service provider decided to spam CPAElites. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- .php

This is a tricky subject, and many forums do not like this type of conversation.
Hope this helps!
2017-03-17, 01:38 PM,
(2017-03-17, 01:37 AM)Algerdan Wrote:

I never mentioned combination "Adworlds cloaker".

Haha, sure, no worries, my friend. ;-)

I think he either made a typo ("AdWorlds" instead of "AdWords"). Or he just tried to increase his post count to get more forum rights by posting questions without any sense. ;-)

2017-03-17, 02:54 PM,
(2017-03-17, 12:27 PM)zjkn Wrote: There is a guide on how to cloak using --- This service provider decided to spam CPAElites. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- on Google AdWords.
/ --- This service provider decided to spam CPAElites. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- /guide-how-to-cloak-google-adwords-using- --- This service provider decided to spam CPAElites. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- .php

This is a tricky subject, and many forums do not like this type of conversation.
Hope this helps!

Bro, I tried this guide, and Elgoog bashed me with disapproval and got a mark on me. This guide is a bit outdated. Maybe some of this guide is useful, but it is not 100% recipe, btw I believe nobody is gonna leak that kind of information for free, nobody needs competitors. Personally you, had some success with cloaking SdrowdA (read reverse) using this tool? Use PM for connection, just in case.
2017-03-18, 09:53 PM,
--- This service provider decided to spam CPAElites. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- is good adwords cloaker, go ahead!