Cloak sites and affiliate Marketing
2014-06-19, 12:14 PM,
I've been reading a lot lately on various forums about how internet marketers are using cloaked sites to drive traffic to affiliate sites/landing pages/etc. How would I go about using a cloaked domain/site to increase my affiliate earnings?..is there any free Cloak Redirect script? i am using a share script then on 2nd page i use content lock. is the Cloak Redirect will increase my affiliate earnings once i use it?
2014-06-19, 12:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-06-19, 12:34 PM by peetrike.)
Easy, you create high converting site/landing page and around that site you create cloaked sites. Cloaked sites are mostly auto generated with massive amount of content. Depending the script you can generate with good onpage seo and kw optimized articles/posts or pure crap. Doesn`t matter, Google still ranks those. Then you rank those sites and send visitors to your moneysite and keep bots/crawlers on cloaked sites. You can generate hundreds of thousands articles with a click of a button and generate traffic. There are guite a few good cloakers and content generators but starting from ~99 usd to 3500 usd. I`m sure that there are some way better ones which aren`t sold publically. As said, it`s easy if you have a plan.

Also there are cloakers for Adwords, FB, Bing Ads, TrafficVance and so on. Basically you show for them good site/landing page and send traffic to your affiliate or sales offer. But the reviewers won`t see the site where the traffic is going.

Cheers
Latest Thanks - View all

Money Hunter(2014-06-19 12:55 PM) 
2014-06-19, 12:50 PM,
Thank you for the answer, im using FB to get traffic and i am using a share script to get traffic. here is my Landing Page site http://www.sof0.com/NBALive/ and here is my moneypage http://cnn-news-tv.pw/NBA-Live/buffering.htm should i cloaked both of them or just the moneypage? does will effect to increase my earnings once i use cloak on my moneypage?

P.S just want to make sure if this one called Cloak http://nba-leaked-videos.findhere.org/
Latest Thanks - View all

Valerie(2014-06-21 02:19 AM) 
2014-06-19, 12:54 PM,
Thanks peetrike . but i need more information. I am also looking for cloaking links. any good script or ideas or tutorial.??

i want to hide my traffic source.so the reviewers wouldn't see my traffic where it is coming from. kindly help me..

Thanks
2014-06-19, 01:04 PM,
is there any method to use a cloaking links and publish on FB? so that your main domain wont get banned?
Latest Thanks - View all

Money Hunter(2014-06-19 01:51 PM) 
2014-06-19, 01:38 PM,
To: Varan095
Only cloaking won`t bring you the money, this isn`t a money button to generate $$$. Please read what i wrote about cloaking. Search engine cloaking, PPC cloaking, link cloaking are all different things and have different purposes. If you don´t get the idea what the cloaking does or how it will make you money then forget about it. I know dudes who have thousands of domains wtih millions of auto generated content who drive traffic through search engine cloaking to moneysites (affiliate offers, CPA, other sales) and have 4-5 figure days constantly. This should give you a better idea how it will benefit you.

To: Money Hunter
There are several ways to fake the referer. Easiest ones are CPA Redirector (versin 5 and 6 are very good) or use some services like fakereferer.com (haven`t tried it myself).

Cheers
Latest Thanks - View all

m0uryn(2015-02-21 12:30 PM) Money Hunter(2014-06-19 01:51 PM) 
2014-06-19, 01:52 PM,
Thanks peetrike really helpful.. i will check it out.. Thanks again
2014-06-19, 02:00 PM,
(2014-06-19, 01:52 PM)Money Hunter Wrote: Thanks peetrike really helpful.. i will check it out.. Thanks again

You`re welcome. If you can`t find it you can send me your skype and i´ll send you. Version 5 and 6 are different but should never leak the referer. Depending the site structure you can choose which one is more suitable for you.

Cheers
2014-06-19, 02:10 PM,
(2014-06-19, 02:00 PM)peetrike Wrote:
(2014-06-19, 01:52 PM)Money Hunter Wrote: Thanks peetrike really helpful.. i will check it out.. Thanks again

You`re welcome. If you can`t find it you can send me your skype and i´ll send you. Version 5 and 6 are different but should never leak the referer. Depending the site structure you can choose which one is more suitable for you.

Cheers

Thanks.. Yup..i downloaded version 5
2014-06-19, 02:19 PM,
(2014-06-19, 01:38 PM)peetrike Wrote: To: Varan095
Only cloaking won`t bring you the money, this isn`t a money button to generate $$$. Please read what i wrote about cloaking. Search engine cloaking, PPC cloaking, link cloaking are all different things and have different purposes. If you don´t get the idea what the cloaking does or how it will make you money then forget about it. I know dudes who have thousands of domains wtih millions of auto generated content who drive traffic through search engine cloaking to moneysites (affiliate offers, CPA, other sales) and have 4-5 figure days constantly. This should give you a better idea how it will benefit you.

To: Money Hunter
There are several ways to fake the referer. Easiest ones are CPA Redirector (versin 5 and 6 are very good) or use some services like fakereferer.com (haven`t tried it myself).

Cheers

im about to learn and willing to learn...i want to learn the link cloaking..can i use the link cloaking on facebook? could you send me also the version 5 and version 6? i really appreciate your help

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need some advice for WhatsApp marketing YT Publisher 15 485 9 hours ago
Last Post: PHPMaster
  SEOclerks Affiliate link builder Warriorcpa 2 60 10 hours ago
Last Post: Warriorcpa
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 213 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  Sports Supplements Affiliate Programs - Any experience? Mr. Burnham 1 97 2017-12-03, 12:39 AM
Last Post: timilak65
  LOOKING FOR ITALIAN AFFILIATE MARKETER zakka33 0 91 2017-11-21, 12:01 AM
Last Post: zakka33

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top