Clicks but no conversions? Please Help!
2016-06-12, 08:19 PM,
Hello,

I getting clicks on my sites etc but nobody is actual completing the survey what am i doing wrong and how can i make them click? Need help! Its so frustrating
:(
2016-06-12, 08:24 PM,
Change your landing page, get one that looks HQ and the CR should increase. Also, try testing different networks to see which one performs better for your traffic..and talking about traffic, make sure you get quality traffic, not junk.
2016-06-12, 08:26 PM,
You may want to optimize your landing page, add virus scan, add proofs if you are doing game niches/downloads. You should consider sending quality traffic. When I say quality traffic, all visitors must be into your niche. Let's say you are promoting clash royale, your visitors must be playing clash royale for a better chance of getting leads. Don't offer clash royale to those who wants food recipes. I hope you get what I wanted to say. Good Luck.
2016-06-12, 08:45 PM,
I see what you mean my landing pages are HQ i code them myself with html/css and promoting on youtube,dailymotion,etc but i getting clicks then the traffic see survey and they come back to my vid hit dislike and move on no idea why they do that
2016-06-13, 02:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-06-13, 02:28 AM by starswper.)
(2016-06-12, 08:45 PM)username447 Wrote: I see what you mean my landing pages are HQ i code them myself with html/css and promoting on youtube,dailymotion,etc but i getting clicks then the traffic see survey and they come back to my vid hit dislike and move on no idea why they do that

People start to run when they see surveys.. as I always did. They start to figure out it's fake or they think it's a virus ( download )..
I barely make 1 lead per day with 10-50 clicks, but it's hard on my niche ( also I have no competition )
2016-06-13, 02:55 AM,
(2016-06-13, 02:27 AM)starswper Wrote:
(2016-06-12, 08:45 PM)username447 Wrote: I see what you mean my landing pages are HQ i code them myself with html/css and promoting on youtube,dailymotion,etc but i getting clicks then the traffic see survey and they come back to my vid hit dislike and move on no idea why they do that

People start to run when they see surveys.. as I always did. They start to figure out it's fake or they think it's a virus ( download )..
I barely make 1 lead per day with 10-50 clicks, but it's hard on my niche ( also I have no competition )

They have to trust on what you promote. The best solution is a bridge page before your LP . A bridge page is here to give people all informations they want , normally when they see that page they have to say "WOW i want to try this generator" . In my experience you don't really care of the quality of your generator if your page before that is HQ.

And the important thing to use when you promote game hack is a video with your own voice. You have to speak the more naturally possible don't forget than 80% of all game hack user are young. So a good video who explain how to use the generator and how to complete an offer is better than 50 000 words.

And please invest some money to translate your LP , i'm french and i'm tired to see a lot of LP with google translation . French people hate english language or bad translate language, so invest 5$ on fiverr for a good translate. Same with other country

Sorry for my english
2016-06-15, 05:37 AM,
(2016-06-13, 02:55 AM)euforio Wrote:
(2016-06-13, 02:27 AM)starswper Wrote:

They have to trust on what you promote. The best solution is a bridge page before your LP . A bridge page is here to give people all informations they want , normally when they see that page they have to say "WOW i want to try this generator" . In my experience you don't really care of the quality of your generator if your page before that is HQ.

And the important thing to use when you promote game hack is a video with your own voice. You have to speak the more naturally possible don't forget than 80% of all game hack user are young. So a good video who explain how to use the generator and how to complete an offer is better than 50 000 words.

And please invest some money to translate your LP , i'm french and i'm tired to see a lot of LP with google translation . French people hate english language or bad translate language, so invest 5$ on fiverr for a good translate. Same with other country

Sorry for my english

wow this is some great info i talk in no of my video's :P i do make my own vids though. But the bridge idea is really good idea.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CpaGrip Problem !! Lots of clicks and no conversion ! lcz517 28 2,004 2017-08-05, 07:13 AM
Last Post: USMC
  Good Conversions, 0 leads CPAGRIP xDarkEclipse 4 355 2017-07-30, 10:16 AM
Last Post: saddies
  Clicks but no Leads !!! Tarek77 15 535 2017-06-30, 01:20 AM
Last Post: Tarek77
  Low conversions Karrosales 4 248 2017-04-08, 12:09 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  No Clicks or Leads Ever 8 502 2017-04-06, 11:02 PM
Last Post: Thomasross

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB