Clickbank offers - landing page creation?
2015-08-26, 07:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-08-26, 07:59 PM by Virtus.)
Hey guys,
so I decided to go whitehat CPA and SEO altogether because it's better in the long run and I am going to be choosing one clickbank offer which converts well to promote.
I always was in the game h@cks niche... and got no idea how a landing page should look for white hat SEO.
Say we have the niche "weight loss pills" (or something similar, but you get the catch) would the landing page say:
<Company name of Pills>
<An image here and there of the product>
<Some information of Pills, Testimonials etc>
<Button saying "CLAIM YOUR [companyname] pills NOW">

Is that the type of landing page used for whitehat CPA? Can anyone show an example or something so I get the idea? Because I currently can't think out of the box because I don't know how the landing page even looks like.
Much appreciated for your time.
2015-08-27, 02:25 AM,
Your best idea would be to see what competition has or offers. That would give you a complete idea and allow to put your own spin to it.

Pick a product that interests you on CB. Then go to Google and type "Product Name + review". See and sort from a few results, they should give you some decent ideas.
Latest Thanks - View all

Spiderman(2015-08-27 03:01 AM) 
2015-08-27, 12:38 PM,
If your niche is pills, google garcania supplements and you will get plenty of idea. most two important things for white hat is to collect lead and warming up the traffic using the best feature of the product.
2015-08-27, 08:38 PM,
(2015-08-27, 12:38 PM)blackdiamond Wrote: If your niche is pills, google garcania supplements and you will get plenty of idea. most two important things for white hat is to collect lead and warming up the traffic using the best feature of the product.

I saw indeed some landing pages from garcania supplements.
They all were very content / pictures / text filled and with a huge landing page.
Is it supposed to be like this or better to keep it simple?
2015-08-28, 12:15 PM,
For supplement niche you should be using pictures and call to action button and some appealing content above the fold. Simple template works if you offer free giveaway like an ebook related to niche. Mind you, supplement niche sites takes years to rank. If you are targeting news section than its a different ball of game ;)
2015-08-28, 07:04 PM,
(2015-08-28, 12:15 PM)blackdiamond Wrote: For supplement niche you should be using pictures and call to action button and some appealing content above the fold. Simple template works if you offer free giveaway like an ebook related to niche. Mind you, supplement niche sites takes years to rank. If you are targeting news section than its a different ball of game ;)

Call to action button would be:
"GET THIS SUPPLEMENT PACKAGE ONLY THIS TIME FOR FREE"
Something like this?
2015-08-28, 07:52 PM,
I don't think you should add that much text on a button. I would try something simple like "Try it for FREE" or "Start my FREE Trial"
2015-08-29, 02:34 AM,
What i see a lot these days is also that people make sites which look horrible and really fake. Try to make your site as professional looking as you can.
You have to be trustworthy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WP landing page upload problem justinmartin 3 28 22 minutes ago
Last Post: justinmartin
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 191 Yesterday, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Where to upload my landing pages Gnr993 11 371 2017-12-09, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Nelwyrr
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 387 53,485 2017-12-07, 11:15 PM
Last Post: josephh
  Review my Landing Page / Website YoungArt 8 400 2017-12-05, 04:40 AM
Last Post: EnChanter

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top