Clickbank + PLR
2013-12-31, 03:50 AM,
Hello

I would like to be send in the right direction on how to give plr books to someone that bought my clickbank product.

For example I offer a weight niche product on clickbank and if they buy the product I want to give the buyer a bonus item (like a weight loss book, calender or something I have the resell rights to)

I promote my products mainly on youtube. At the moment I redirect my site to the clickbank product site.
But if I want to give an extra product how can I give that product to those people after they purchase the offer?

I've been thinking.. let them go from my youtube video to a landing page where they have to enter their e-mail before they can continue to the clickank offer. But how can I know if they will buy the product and don't just get the PLR for free?

or

Make a private e-mail adress for the product. Let them e-mail their transaction ID or something to that e-mail adress and then I send the bonus? How to automate this process if they buy the clickbank product they get the bonus instantly e-mailed to them? Is this possible ? (i'm very new at making websites, but I know the basics I guess)

After that I want to use that e-mail list to promote products etc. For this I will need aweber I guess ?
Which other programs would you advice :)

Thanks in advance
MrGustaaf
2013-12-31, 04:00 AM,
By getting them entering their E-Mail you can even build a nice E-Mail list. Go for it!
Aweber is a good option, yeah.
Latest Thanks - View all

MrGustaaf(2013-12-31 07:26 AM) 
2013-12-31, 07:26 AM,
Thanks,

But I would like to know if this is possible:

If someone buys the clickbank product I promote I send them automatically a bonus PLR ebook ?
How to do this? How can I know if they bought the product, and how can I get their e-mail adress after they bought the product? I guess its impossible .. so how to offer PLR stuff as bonus to your clickbank sales ?
2013-12-31, 08:25 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-12-31, 08:27 AM by caesar.)
I have done this before...

You can use Listwire which is a FREE Autoresponder

1. on your landing page you have a squeeze

2. they enter their email

3. they get directed to clickbank product (just check clickbank to see if they purchased)

4. they get sent bonus item (You lock the bonus item with a survey, that way you get paid for the bonus item too, even if they didn't buy the CB product).

Example squeeze on landing page...

[Image: cpa_squeeze_zps6352fab0.png]

I actually created a software program to generate the Squeeze Page :D

[Image: commissionmoleii_zps7e71b83e.png]

If you are interested in the Software Program then PM me, although I can't give it away for free.
Latest Thanks - View all

MrGustaaf(2013-12-31 06:14 PM) 
2013-12-31, 06:38 PM,
Great idea to lock the bonus item with a survey :) Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Found Great Clickbank Product, now What ? vincenzot_t 2 256 2017-06-25, 04:19 AM
Last Post: vincenzot_t
  Spam without Getting Banned Clickbank/Facebook ? vincenzot_t 2 245 2017-06-18, 09:26 PM
Last Post: vincenzot_t
  Does IG +Amazon/Clickbank work? Hubert115 2 389 2017-01-07, 10:18 PM
Last Post: lucky14
  PLR + CPA question, need help! gorxen 2 260 2017-01-05, 11:02 AM
Last Post: gorxen
  Reciving clickbank payment via payoneer bossul 8 1,447 2016-08-18, 06:28 AM
Last Post: bossul

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top