Clickbank Marketing
2013-06-19, 08:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-06-19, 08:48 AM by hammerK.)
Ok folks, I want to start business with clickbank or clicksure. I´ve read some good reviews about them on another board, what do you guys think ? Does anyone have experience here with clickbank marketing and promoting their products? If so whats the easiest product to start with at their marketplace? Shall I just look up the competition for each product and guess what I can rank fastest?

Is youtube also viable for promoting that kind of stuff or should I stick to google/blogs ?

Opinions please Tongue

Still the most reliable PPD network!
[Image: kGkKmYZ.png]
2013-06-19, 08:55 AM,
What exactly is Clickbank Marketing?
2013-06-19, 08:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-06-19, 08:59 AM by hammerK.)
well they have a marketplace with lots of products and also an affiliate program where you can apply to promote that stuff. If someone buys, you´ll get commissions.. thats it basically

you want to generate leads

2013-06-19, 09:02 AM,
(2013-06-19, 08:58 AM)hammerK Wrote: well they have a marketplace with lots of products and also an affiliate program where you can apply to promote that stuff. If someone buys, you´ll get commissions.. thats it basically

you want to generate leads

That actually sounds interesting, I'll be paying attention to this thread seems like something I may get into.
2013-06-19, 09:07 AM,
It could be worth in the end, who knows..
Maybe here is someone who already has experience with that, if not I´ll give my feedback here asap

2013-06-20, 08:59 PM,
Make sure you're all aware that if you don't keep making enough sales (even if you do), you'll lose all your commision. Most people don't know this, so make sure you're promoting enough to ensure you're getting sales. No one ever quits in Internet Marketing, they just give up prior to success.
2013-06-20, 11:53 PM,
I promote Clickbank products. It is not CPA instead it is CPS that is cost per sale. The best strategy for Clickbank product is to look at the gravity factor of the product which actually determines how many affiliates have promoted the product, more the gravity more affiliates are successful with it, but it also indicates that their is stiff competition. All methods of promotion are accepted their.
2013-06-21, 07:49 PM,
(2013-06-20, 11:53 PM)staffer Wrote: I promote Clickbank products. It is not CPA instead it is CPS that is cost per sale. The best strategy for Clickbank product is to look at the gravity factor of the product which actually determines how many affiliates have promoted the product, more the gravity more affiliates are successful with it, but it also indicates that their is stiff competition. All methods of promotion are accepted their.

whats your method to promote those? do u use a blog or even youtube? ranking a blog with your hop link seems the most simple to me, right?

2013-06-21, 08:51 PM,
I have the perfect program for Clickbank it's so amazing, it searches for a keyword and gives you the best Clickbank product for that keyword. Then it takes the top ranked video for that product and steals, Title, description and tags.
Then it will allow you to download the video and optimize it.

After that it will build comments, backlinks, viewbot on a high retention website that gives you credits and index you on google within 25 minutes.
I wonder if i should share it.

-LinX

PM ME TO JOIN OUR TRADING GROUP FOR FREE!
[Image: CyjquRg.png]
2013-06-22, 02:27 AM,
(2013-06-21, 08:51 PM)LinX Wrote: I have the perfect program for Clickbank it's so amazing, it searches for a keyword and gives you the best Clickbank product for that keyword. Then it takes the top ranked video for that product and steals, Title, description and tags.
Then it will allow you to download the video and optimize it.

After that it will build comments, backlinks, viewbot on a high retention website that gives you credits and index you on google within 25 minutes.
I wonder if i should share it.

-LinX

I'd have your babies if you shared it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need some advice for WhatsApp marketing YT Publisher 15 510 2017-12-15, 10:36 PM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 213 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  Clickbank with Wix Landing Page? virtualhost 7 375 2017-11-24, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Enabled
  Email marketing list DirksDoom 2 181 2017-11-09, 12:12 PM
Last Post: mentorcell
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 11 745 2017-10-30, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Med Fd

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top