CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

ClickDealer has started becoming a scam site
2019-11-11, 08:37 PM,
Hi everyone,

ClickDealer has scammed me $2655 for the leads I got after one month waiting for they checking the traffic quality.

They have promised to pay many times and always broke promises for a lot of different reasons.

Finally, they inform me that I sent fraud traffic. it's very funny meanwhile I agree they check with the ad network where I bought the traffic from.

they have disabled my account, seem like they start becoming the scam site.

I create a this topic just let you know that you need to be careful with them if you are promoting their offers.

sincerely.
2019-11-11, 08:58 PM,
(2019-11-11, 08:37 PM)ducbot88 Wrote: Hi everyone,

ClickDealer has scammed me $2655 for the leads I got after one month waiting for they checking the traffic quality.

They have promised to pay many times and always broke promises for a lot of different reasons.

Finally, they inform me that I sent fraud traffic. it's very funny meanwhile I agree they check with the ad network where I bought the traffic from.

I create a this topic just let you know that you need to be careful with them if you are promoting their offers.

sincerely.

@ducbot88

You noticed the CPAElites forum rules regarding "negative network reviews" (you confirmed them by ticking the checkbox at the header during the thread creation)?

@Click Dealer

Comments? Thoughts? Solutions?

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-11-11, 09:38 PM,
(2019-11-11, 08:58 PM)CharlieHarper Wrote:
(2019-11-11, 08:37 PM)ducbot88 Wrote: Hi everyone,

sincerely.

@ducbot88

You noticed the CPAElites forum rules regarding "negative network reviews" (you confirmed them by ticking the checkbox at the header during the thread creation)?

@Click Dealer

Comments? Thoughts? Solutions?

Hi @Charlie,

I posted in a wrong category, could you help me to move this thread to Dispute forums ?

Thank you so much.
2019-11-11, 11:50 PM,
(2019-11-11, 09:38 PM)ducbot88 Wrote: Hi @Charlie,

I posted in a wrong category, could you help me to move this thread to Dispute forums ?

Thank you so much.

It's not about a "wrong category".

This is the information how to post "negative network reviews" from the header of the thread creation form:

If you are trying to review a network,
a) make sure to read and follow rule 20 of the forum rules, [1]
b) make sure to read this: Negative network reviews, [2]
c) you must post inside the Network Listings section. [3]

[1] https://www.cpaelites.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=13
[2] https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-New-War...rk-Reviews
[3] https://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-Official...k-Listings

You could review the header information above by visiting e. g. this link: https://www.cpaelites.com/newthread.php?fid=54

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)