Clarkson Sacked Then!
2015-03-26, 03:31 PM,
Sucks, he kind of made Top gear what it is. Wonder who will take over his spot?
2015-03-26, 03:33 PM,
I really dont think it will get the same without him.
He was clearly the biggest personality of Top gear.

However, I would actually like to see a new guest host from time to time.

Could be inviting some of the actors from fast and furious or something, I think this would bring them traffic more than anything else.

But Clarkson was really the best! :)
2015-03-26, 03:35 PM,
(2015-03-26, 03:33 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: I really dont think it will get the same without him.

Could be inviting some of the actors from fast and furious or something, I think this would bring them traffic more than anything else.

I doubt the other two will want to continue working now, I guess the BBC will have to source some new faces on there. Also, this made me laugh lol!
2015-03-26, 03:37 PM,
(2015-03-26, 03:35 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2015-03-26, 03:33 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: I really dont think it will get the same without him.

I doubt the other two will want to continue working now, I guess the BBC will have to source some new faces on there. Also, this made me laugh lol!

haha yes, I found a video edited with clarkson singing in one of their music videos :)
But yea, I might think you're right. However, I would support them if they left Top gear and created their own show.
2015-03-26, 03:40 PM,
(2015-03-26, 03:37 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote:

haha yes, I found a video edited with clarkson singing in one of their music videos :)
But yea, I might think you're right. However, I would support them if they left Top gear and created their own show.

Yeah, won't be the same without him though that's for sure.
2015-03-26, 03:42 PM,
(2015-03-26, 03:40 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2015-03-26, 03:37 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote:

Yeah, won't be the same without him though that's for sure.

Thats exactly my thoughts. But as you said yourself. The others might leave aswell, as far as I have understood they were all very close. So maybe, maybe we see a new show with the 3 hosts :)
2015-03-27, 08:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-03-27, 08:27 PM by DutchPride.)
It's clearly his own fault, I do not watch TopGear, But he made this happen to himself.
I read somewhere already that he was going to do something with Netflix aswell? Or am i wrong?

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-03-27, 09:00 PM,
They will not continue to go one with Top Gear and that means the end of the show, they where top gear, have you ever seen the US spin off, it is almost unbearable to watch because the chemistry between the three guys isn't real, not like in the original version. BBC fucked themselves over and destroyed a great show over a minor incident that has been blown out of proportions.
2015-03-27, 10:39 PM,
Bbc is dead lol Thats it ! Fck them ! They deleted my favorite show ! :@
2015-03-28, 02:48 PM,
(2015-03-27, 10:39 PM)⚜DαveS4⚜ Wrote: Bbc is dead lol Thats it ! Fck them ! They deleted my favorite show ! :@

I heard Nick Knowles might be taking it over:

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top