Clarify ranking youtube videos? Advice needed
2017-05-31, 09:06 AM,
I have known about YouTube for a while however, since I saw a few successful journey's here I thought I'd test it out.

I literally read everything about how to rank YouTube videos but I'm finding it hard to understand if I'm doing something correct or not.

I tried ranking a BH niche on YouTube about a month ago. I'm not exactly sure if it got ranked, I think it was on the front page for a day or two. I bought around 75K views for it but It got deleted a week or two later. It feels like I have to keep buying views for it or it's going to get deranked then removed because it eventually stops gaining views after the first/second day.

So when trying to rank one of my new videos, what would you recommend? Buying around 5,000 HR views every day for it a long with likes/comments?

Would you also suggest 1 video per aged account? I realized aged accounts are pretty expensive and since I saw an account that uploaded literally 15 BH niche videos to it and having them stay alive for a while could work but I'm not sure. I'm on a tight budget and I don't want to spend more than what I'm making so I'd appreciate any advice at all.

Thanks in advanced.
Ice

If you're good enough, nobody is stopping you! #P O S I T I V I T Y
Don't hesitate to reach out to the Elites Guardians team if you need any help or support.

2017-05-31, 09:24 AM,
Mate, if you are investing in views etc, its better to upload 1-2 videos on channel. Since its BH, you can make someone mad enough to flag all of your videos. 3 strikes in less than 3 months = channel suspended.

YouTube is smarter then ever.
Try to drip feed views if you can by hour not by the day (it needs testing) and various retention (avoid 100% retention views it looks unnatural). Add some comments with your targeted keyword in it. Also, add voiceover for YT transcript. There are lot more small details to pay attention on (try to avoid bot patterns like, only bots gives like/sub/share in first 10secs of video), to make video HQ and for stay longer in SERP. Good luck and its best to test and test..

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-05-31, 01:56 PM,
(2017-05-31, 09:24 AM)DrKent Wrote: Mate, if you are investing in views etc, its better to upload 1-2 videos on channel. Since its BH, you can make someone mad enough to flag all of your videos. 3 strikes in less than 3 months = channel suspended.

YouTube is smarter then ever.
Try to drip feed views if you can by hour not by the day (it needs testing) and various retention (avoid 100% retention views it looks unnatural). Add some comments with your targeted keyword in it. Also, add voiceover for YT transcript. There are lot more small details to pay attention on (try to avoid bot patterns like, only bots gives like/sub/share in first 10secs of video), to make video HQ and for stay longer in SERP. Good luck and its best to test and test..

Sorry, how exactly do you know if you get a strike on your channel? One of my BH videos that had 75K views got deleted for no reason and I uploaded that video on an aged account and I don't want it to go to waste if I can still upload more videos on it. I have one more question as well. If I downloaded somebody else's video and changed things on it and added my watermark, would that be safe to upload? Or would it better to make your own videos?

Thank you a lot for the advice though! I appreciate it a lot mate.

If you're good enough, nobody is stopping you! #P O S I T I V I T Y
Don't hesitate to reach out to the Elites Guardians team if you need any help or support.

2017-05-31, 04:44 PM,
(2017-05-31, 01:56 PM)xxICE Wrote: Sorry, how exactly do you know if you get a strike on your channel? One of my BH videos that had 75K views got deleted for no reason and I uploaded that video on an aged account and I don't want it to go to waste if I can still upload more videos on it. I have one more question as well. If I downloaded somebody else's video and changed things on it and added my watermark, would that be safe to upload? Or would it better to make your own videos?

Thank you a lot for the advice though! I appreciate it a lot mate.

You can check it on here: https://www.youtube.com/features
Also, you can check it there why you got your video removed and reason for that strike (you will got an email and also in video manager next to video there is a short explanation).

Yes, you can still upload on it. Upload feature will be disabled once you have 2 strikes of a same kind. You can rip others videos and make some changes, but if original uploader finds it, most likely he will send copyright complain and your video will be removed. That is not the same kind of strike this one will be "copyright claim" and when viewer flags your vid its "spam, scam, commercially deceptive", so you need 3 of the same kind for you channel to be suspended (you can have 2 of "spam, scam" and 2 of "copyright claim" and you channel will be alive). Yes its better to make your own videos. Test it mate. Cool

↘ Best, Coolest CPA-Mobile CPI Network EVER!!! FIND OUT MORE. ↙

[Image: ieDLPOR.png]
BH +FR PINS, LOTS OF TEMPLATES, MORE THAN 5k OFFERS, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, EVEN BITCOIN PAY, Weekly Payouts, PM ME

2017-05-31, 04:50 PM,
Sorry, how exactly do you know if you get a strike on your channel? One of my BH videos that had 75K views got deleted for no reason

You are blackhat, this is good enough reason for youtube

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [HELP] Quality Youtube Views cracklings1017 3 59 7 hours ago
Last Post: cracklings1017
  About Current YouTube Ranking kderow 1 81 Today, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Watt
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 21 934 Yesterday, 11:35 PM
Last Post: dnxoom
  did HTTPS boost your ranking? Fierce 8 234 Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Last Post: George_AdCombo
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,443 2017-10-16, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top