Churn and burn? Fake file downloads? What's happening?!
2015-03-22, 05:41 AM,
It saddens me to see that so many people are trying to make money without even considering what value they are bringing to the customer. These kinds of income streams are really not very sustainable.

What happened to offering good content, that's actually WORTH doing a survey for? Everyone wins this way. Not only is the customer receiving something worthwhile, but they will be satisfied, and say good things to others as result! Thus, increasing your earnings becomes easier and easier!

I'm currently working on something that's very unique. Won't go into too many details, but its going to be a website offering a unique item in exchange for the completion of a survey. I'm pouring well over $1,000 into the development of this custom website. I will post a thread with how it goes soon after it launches :)
Latest Thanks - View all

dice(2015-03-23 04:46 AM) lipovpetr(2015-03-22 07:51 PM) Pengoesaha(2015-03-22 07:44 PM) 
2015-03-22, 06:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-03-22, 06:56 PM by DaveNL.)
You must have something very unique or else the visitor will go search for it somewhere else, that is what i do when i am looking for "free" stuff, and C&B is for the moment a better investment for my time then "regulair" SEO, i have so called WH sites that i invested a lot of money in made sure everything was on the up and up, great content, natural backlinking, social signal the whole 9 yards and after the last update they tanked anyway.

You say that C&B isn't "sustainable" i say you're wrong i make a very good living with C&B and cloaking right now, and you with your "content is king" website have just as much change to get your shit tanked as i do, the only difference is that i really don't really care as it is expected.
2015-03-22, 07:05 PM,
go and complete a PIN submit, there is the "good content"
Or just read the TOS of some of the PIN submits, 12eu/week subscription for poopy game , antivirus , ringtone or a fuarking wallpaper
2015-03-22, 07:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-03-22, 07:49 PM by peetrike.)
I disagree and let me explain. Let`s take for example one day when you create "valuable content" and "quality links". You write 3-5 articles (maybe) and build 10-20 "quality links" then others who know how to automate things can build 20+ sites with tens of thousands keyword targeted pages (millions of pages of content daily) and with decent setup can build at least 1,5million links per day. While you spend time on one niche the others target hundreds (or even thousands) of niches per day with properly cloaked settings. Guess who make more money? It really doesn`t matter if it`s white hat or black hat. There`s nothing stable in SEO unless you own the sites like Amazon.com, Yahoo answers or similar.

BTW you don`t have to target keywords like hacks and generators. You can offer guides and tips with some extras so the visitors still get valuable info. There are so many ways to offer solutions for problems and they will complete the surveys and get what you offered.

Cheers
2015-03-23, 04:17 AM,
(2015-03-22, 07:12 PM)peetrike Wrote: I disagree and let me explain. Let`s take for example one day when you create "valuable content" and "quality links". You write 3-5 articles (maybe) and build 10-20 "quality links" then others who know how to automate things can build 20+ sites with tens of thousands keyword targeted pages (millions of pages of content daily) and with decent setup can build at least 1,5million links per day. While you spend time on one niche the others target hundreds (or even thousands) of niches per day with properly cloaked settings. Guess who make more money? It really doesn`t matter if it`s white hat or black hat. There`s nothing stable in SEO unless you own the sites like Amazon.com, Yahoo answers or similar.

BTW you don`t have to target keywords like h@cks and generators. You can offer guides and tips with some extras so the visitors still get valuable info. There are so many ways to offer solutions for problems and they will complete the surveys and get what you offered.

Cheers

I see your point, but what you're talking about is exactly what I think we shouldn't do. Chances are, the people targeting hundreds of niches at a time AREN'T building quality content. It may not be h@acks or generators, but their content is probably of poor quality the vast majority of the time.

Why even compete with people like these? I personally make it a point to avoid competing in this saturated, overcrowded niches. Instead, I look for original ideas that I can churn out, that haven't been done before.
2015-03-23, 04:32 AM,
(2015-03-23, 04:17 AM)LegendToBe Wrote:
(2015-03-22, 07:12 PM)peetrike Wrote: I disagree and let me explain. Let`s take for example one day when you create "valuable content" and "quality links". You write 3-5 articles (maybe) and build 10-20 "quality links" then others who know how to automate things can build 20+ sites with tens of thousands keyword targeted pages (millions of pages of content daily) and with decent setup can build at least 1,5million links per day. While you spend time on one niche the others target hundreds (or even thousands) of niches per day with properly cloaked settings. Guess who make more money? It really doesn`t matter if it`s white hat or black hat. There`s nothing stable in SEO unless you own the sites like Amazon.com, Yahoo answers or similar.

BTW you don`t have to target keywords like h@cks and generators. You can offer guides and tips with some extras so the visitors still get valuable info. There are so many ways to offer solutions for problems and they will complete the surveys and get what you offered.

Cheers

I see your point, but what you're talking about is exactly what I think we shouldn't do. Chances are, the people targeting hundreds of niches at a time AREN'T building quality content. It may not be h@acks or generators, but their content is probably of poor quality the vast majority of the time.

Why even compete with people like these? I personally make it a point to avoid competing in this saturated, overcrowded niches. Instead, I look for original ideas that I can churn out, that haven't been done before.

Yes, they make non-readable content but visitors don`t see that. Visitors see highly convertible content and site. So the visitors still are in winning situation.

Cheers
2015-03-23, 05:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-03-23, 05:02 AM by LegendToBe.)
(2015-03-22, 06:49 PM)DaveNL Wrote: You must have something very unique or else the visitor will go search for it somewhere else, that is what i do when i am looking for "free" stuff, and C&B is for the moment a better investment for my time then "regulair" SEO, i have so called WH sites that i invested a lot of money in made sure everything was on the up and up, great content, natural backlinking, social signal the whole 9 yards and after the last update they tanked anyway.

You say that C&B isn't "sustainable" i say you're wrong i make a very good living with C&B and cloaking right now, and you with your "content is king" website have just as much change to get your shit tanked as i do, the only difference is that i really don't really care as it is expected.

First of all, your Google ranks are a lot less likely to tank if you don't buy backlinks and things like that. Comply with Google's policies for SEO, and you will be fine. I've ranked my websites for some relatively competitive keywords with white hat SEO techniques. 2 of my websites have been up for over a year now, and have held onto their #1 rankings for those keywords all that time.

(2015-03-23, 04:32 AM)peetrike Wrote:
(2015-03-23, 04:17 AM)LegendToBe Wrote:

Cheers

Yes, they make non-readable content but visitors don`t see that. Visitors see highly convertible content and site. So the visitors still are in winning situation.

Cheers

This seems to be sound in theory, but in practice, I have very, very rarely see someone balancing everything out that well.
2015-03-23, 02:53 PM,
(2015-03-23, 05:01 AM)LegendToBe Wrote: First of all, your Google ranks are a lot less likely to tank if you don't buy backlinks and things like that. Comply with Google's policies for SEO, and you will be fine. I've ranked my websites for some relatively competitive keywords with white hat SEO techniques. 2 of my websites have been up for over a year now, and have held onto their

Didn't you read what i wrote, i sad my sites were on the up and up, 100% complaining with Google guidelines and they still tanked, you are under the impression that Google gives a shit about your WH site, they don't

I am in SEO for 10+ years now, and i have seen a lot of sites that where just simple mom and pop sites that where build completely according Google guidelines and get screwed for it, you belief that these "updates" are for improving the serps but in reality they are in place to make Google money and reshuffle the index.

You know that their guidelines are BS when you do a simple local search and see the first pages dominated by Yelp, yellowpages and angielist, they don't provide any user experience, unique content and are in fact doorway pages

If the holy Google guideline had any merit, that first SERP page should have been riddled with real local businesses instead of extortion sites like Yelp.

I don't get it why whitehat people like yourself have such a blind trust in Google doing the right thing when they have screwed thousands of guideline following webmasters over for adwords clicks, all the time, i just don't get that.
2015-03-30, 05:55 AM,
(2015-03-23, 02:53 PM)DaveNL Wrote:
(2015-03-23, 05:01 AM)LegendToBe Wrote: First of all, your Google ranks are a lot less likely to tank if you don't buy backlinks and things like that. Comply with Google's policies for SEO, and you will be fine. I've ranked my websites for some relatively competitive keywords with white hat SEO techniques. 2 of my websites have been up for over a year now, and have held onto their

Didn't you read what i wrote, i sad my sites were on the up and up, 100% complaining with Google guidelines and they still tanked, you are under the impression that Google gives a shit about your WH site, they don't

I am in SEO for 10+ years now, and i have seen a lot of sites that where just simple mom and pop sites that where build completely according Google guidelines and get screwed for it, you belief that these "updates" are for improving the serps but in reality they are in place to make Google money and reshuffle the index.

You know that their guidelines are BS when you do a simple local search and see the first pages dominated by Yelp, yellowpages and angielist, they don't provide any user experience, unique content and are in fact doorway pages

If the holy Google guideline had any merit, that first SERP page should have been riddled with real local businesses instead of extortion sites like Yelp.

I don't get it why whitehat people like yourself have such a blind trust in Google doing the right thing when they have screwed thousands of guideline following webmasters over for adwords clicks, all the time, i just don't get that.

Maybe it's because services like Yelp actually DO provide something useful to the user. Same with Yellow Pages.

I'm not sure what your websites are like, but I have NEVER, and I mean NEVER had a problem with maintaining, and climbing rankings on Google through whitehat methods. It's something I've tweaked over the years, and it works well for me. It's worked for several folks I've worked with as well.

I will leave it at that, as it seems we are not going to come to an agreement on this one.
2015-03-30, 02:39 PM,
No they don't, they are everything that Google says it hates, again i don't get your blind trust in Google just because your site hasn't tanked (yet!) i guess we are not going to agree that google is this lovely company that put the webmasters and their sites first.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Help] How could I make some fake proof like this? (With website refresh etc.) Murker 1 164 2017-10-21, 10:45 PM
Last Post: sudipda
  Adludum file locker link only displaying a white screen? gamertrial1 5 188 2017-08-17, 07:24 AM
Last Post: gamertrial1
  Help with cpagrip URL / File Locker hover Warriorcpa 2 167 2017-08-06, 11:03 AM
Last Post: ultimateCPAian
  S.O.S Newbie need help! cpagrip url/file locker Hektor26 11 1,492 2017-08-03, 10:51 AM
Last Post: naulodesign
  Question About URL File Locking - CPAGRIP gauravkth 8 327 2017-07-25, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Age

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top