[Churn & Burn FROM $5] GSA Video/Web 2.0 Ranking Service
2014-03-05, 12:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-06-11, 05:47 AM by brs.)
THIS SERVICE IS NOW CLOSED

ALL REMAINING ORDERS ARE BEING TAKEN CARE OF, SO IF YOU ARE STILL WAITING ON YOUR ORDER, DONT WORRY

GSA Video/Web 2.0 'Churn & Burn' Ranking Service

SEO is without a doubt THE BEST way to gain traffic to your website. Only problem is, with all of Googles updates (Panda/Penguin), SEO has become unreliable for long term traffic. Google flips a switch and *poof* your top rankings have now disappeared.

Because of this, many blackhat SEOs have a new gameplan... The Churn & Burn method

What is the 'Churn & Burn method'?

The concept is simple. You create a Web 2.0 landing page or a video on a google trusted 'Authority' site (ie. Youtube, Dailymotion, Blogspot, Wordpress), that targets your chosen keyword.
You then blast the site with 1000's of backlinks over a short period.
Once the backlinks start indexing, you start ranking
After a few weeks or even months, your site/video will be penalized. But in the time that it is ranking, you will be banking

Thanks for the info, but what are you selling?
For a very low price, I will blast your site/video with a minimum of 10,000 backlinks via GSA SER to get you ranking
I will then submit them to InstantLinkIndexer to get them indexed as fast as possible

How Much?

10k links: $5 (Recommended For Videos)
20k Links: $9 (Recommended For Videos & Websites Targeting Low Comp. Keywords)
30k Links: $13 (Recommended For Videos & Websites Targeting Low-Med Comp. Keywords)

What We Need From You (per order)

1 x URL (Your video or website)
1-4 x Keywords That You Want To Target

Please note: 1 URL per package
How To Order

- Click the 'Buy Now' button below
- Choose and pay for the package you require
- Send an email to: serpfusion@gmail.com containing:
*Your Details
*Paypal Transaction ID
*What Service You Bought

CLOSED SERVICE

FAQ

How long will it take to see results?
Impossible to say as it all depends on various factors such as: keyword competition, onpage SEO. But it is quite common for your site to start ranking within 7 days and your videos even earlier

Please Note: I make no guarantee that you will rank for your keyword. If you rank or not depends on the competition of your keyword

Do you send reports on backlinks?
No. I do not send them as it has taken me a long time to compile the list of target urls and anyone could easily add them to their copy of GSA from the report. I will say however, that you can check that they have been built by your backlink checking sites such as AHREFS

Do you offer refunds?
Only if there is a problem on our side and we cant complete the work

How can we contact you?
You can email us at: serpfusion@gmail.com

How long until the work is completed?
Depending on the amount of orders, your backlinks will be completed with 1-7 days

Do you only accept Paypal?
Yes

What types of backlinks will you create?
The key to 'Churn & Burn' SEO is diversity. With every package, I use around 12 different platforms (wiki links, blog comments, image comments, social bookmarks, plus more).

Within these platforms, there are many different systems. For example, wiki sites will be in the form of 'mediawiki, tikiwiki...'

This is the result I got from using the 30k links package on a 500k search per month keyword:

[Image: 28faK8v.png]

Customer Reviews (CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM)

(2014-04-05, 02:42 AM)tiiberius Wrote: Hello guys,

I think Ben is doing some quality work here. I said I would come back with first rank result so here goes.

After 7 days my web 2.0 jumped from 275+ to 12 for semi-medium comp keyword. Targeted Google is .com with 30k package.

Site was brand new created the day I ordered solely for this service as a test.

[Image: ben-cab-proof.jpg]

Cheers,
tiiberius
Latest Thanks - View all

tiiberius(2014-05-16 04:40 PM) lokabr(2014-05-10 02:51 AM) SocialMedia(2014-04-29 12:36 PM) 

SEO is easy
2014-03-05, 04:14 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-03-05, 04:14 AM by mixafe.)
Well,
I'm interested in your service, but before buy, can i know, why you're selling this for 10$ as i think, if you will rank any bh niche and you can put in google 1st page any spot, you will earn more then 10$. Or not ?

Thank you for you answer.
2014-03-05, 04:18 AM,
Do you have a sample diagram of links? So we could see what kind of links you provide?

Thanks
2014-03-05, 04:23 AM,
Is backlinks better than hr views for ranking your yt video? or do i need both? :) thanks
2014-03-05, 05:36 AM,
(2014-03-05, 04:14 AM)mixafe Wrote: Well,
I'm interested in your service, but before buy, can i know, why you're selling this for 10$ as i think, if you will rank any bh niche and you can put in google 1st page any spot, you will earn more then 10$. Or not ?

Thank you for you answer.

This service wont rank 'ANY & all' bh niches. No service will do that. But it will help rank low-mid competitions.
I myself, use it to rank for game cheat/h@ck related keywords. Out of about 30 niches I have almost all of them on the first page, with over half of them in the top 3 spots

(2014-03-05, 04:18 AM)peetrike Wrote: Do you have a sample diagram of links? So we could see what kind of links you provide?

Thanks
I have updated the OP to answer your question
(2014-03-05, 04:23 AM)zchau Wrote: Is backlinks better than hr views for ranking your yt video? or do i need both? :) thanks

If you are looking to gain traffic from youtube videos, I would do both. Im not sure if using this service will help with your rankings on youtube, but I will help rank on google

SEO is easy
2014-03-05, 12:28 PM,
I've heard that some pro use this, but the number of Backlinks is more, MORE HIGH. Something like 100k, or ever millions.

30k backlinks are "low", but might be good for low-mid keywords. Good luck with your service, I may buy in the future!
2014-03-05, 01:32 PM,
prices seems to be nice , waiting for reviews.
2014-03-05, 04:04 PM,
Can you do this for adult niches?
2014-03-05, 04:12 PM,
(2014-03-05, 04:04 PM)Andrew23 Wrote: Can you do this for adult niches?

Sure, however the results may not be as good, as some links may be deleted due to the nature of the niche

SEO is easy
2014-03-05, 07:07 PM,
Looks nice. I'll wait for some reviews.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SUPER SELLER [CPI/PIN SUBMIT]★★Video Proof Service★★Over 30% C.R on OGads★★Vouched by EARNERS★★ Pachu 123 19,997 10 minutes ago
Last Post: Pachu
  [CHEAP HQ] Churn and Burn service raglady 996 71,511 2017-12-16, 12:26 PM
Last Post: raglady
  HOT DEAL [VIDEO INTRO SERVICE] ☕HOT☕ ★☆★ / Logo Intros / Explainer Videos / ★☆★ vidreelz 17 567 2017-12-16, 12:22 AM
Last Post: vidreelz
  SUPER SELLER CPI/Email/Pin Video Services - Double Earning Now !!! noobfromvn 77 12,486 2017-12-15, 09:55 PM
Last Post: adidam
  BEST DEAL [17$/video] Hack Proof Service Youtube Videos very Cheap[Don't Miss Opportunity] AlexxD 46 2,003 2017-12-15, 01:09 AM
Last Post: AlexxD

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top