[Churn&Burn - $5] Youtube/Web2.0 GSA Ranking Service. Over 300+ sold. FREE INDEXING
2014-05-25, 07:49 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-11, 12:35 AM by gopo2k.)
*Please post your questions bellow. I am new here and I dont have enaugh posts for PM*

gopo2k here. Reputable fiverr seller. I want to offer on this forum the best backlinking service using GSA Search Engine Ranker. Over 300 gigs sold on fiverr in less than 3 months.

Get 5.000+ verified quality backlinks using GSA SER(forum profiles, articles, directory, social bookmarks, social networks, guestbooks, wikis, trackbacks, url shorteners). Check the picture bellow for exemples of what plarforms and domains you will get.
I will not do blog comments like other do because 99% of those are no-follow and are full of spam.
I dont to crap platforms like:Whois or PHP Exploit(those are the worst backlinks)
90% on unique domains
Unlimited domains/videos and unlimited keywords(anchors)/order. I have only one requirement and you must understand that the anchors you submit will be used for all the urs you give me. I cannot splitt different kw with different urls.
You can give articles you want to use for article directories and I will spin them or I chose some for you based on your keywords
Fast delivery (24H)
I will ping the backlinks
I will send the links to premium indexing service (instantlinkindexer)
I will deliver you full CSV report with each of your backlinks excact location, type of link and much more.
I chose my platforms carefully because I want to help my costumers rank and I dont use crappy platforms.
You can use my service for your moneysite, youtube videos or tier 1 links.
I dont take orders for pharmacy, gambling and adult websites.

This is an example of the type of backlinks you will receive:
[Image: 1.jpg]

Here are some reviews from my fiverr costumers:

"This gig more than met my expectations. Fast delivery with an immediate impact on my video's ranking. Thank you gopo2k!"

"Awesome work! This definitely increases the rankings of every single project I have done. I highly recommend this service for projects you need done in under 24 hours!"

"I have hit page 1 multiple times which is why I keep on ordering because the results are worth the money!"

"Increased my rankings from nowhere to page 1 of google targeting LSI and multiple keywords. Super fast delivery"

"Super Fast Delivery! Lots of article links, great work !"

PRICE:
$5/5.000 backlinks
$10/10.000 backlinks
$10/a 2 tier camapign with 1k articles in tier 1 and 5k others for tier 2

ORDER:
I take all my orders using fiverr because its much easyer to keep track of them. So if you are ready:

CLICK HERE TO ORDER
2014-05-26, 01:28 AM,
Hey, I'm not interested in this but i saw your gigs on fiverr and it looks very good you have good reputation, you will have no problem selling it here good luck
2014-05-26, 03:48 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-05-26, 03:49 AM by getparam.)
Can you do customized order, say if i need contextual links only?
2014-05-26, 03:58 AM,
(2014-05-26, 03:48 AM)getparam Wrote: Can you do customized order, say if i need contextual links only?

Hi and thank you for you interest in my service.
I cannot do that because this is a cheap service and I have all my platforms and settings "plug and play" configured. If everyone would want customized platforms it would take a lot of time for me to configure everything again and its not worth it.
I could do custom setting but only for 10+ orders.
2014-05-26, 04:03 AM,
(2014-05-26, 03:58 AM)gopo2k Wrote:
(2014-05-26, 03:48 AM)getparam Wrote: Can you do customized order, say if i need contextual links only?

I cannot do that because this is a cheap service and I have all my platforms and settings "plug and play" configured. If everyone would want customized platforms it would take a lot of time for me to configure everything again and its not worth it.

I understand your point.

I forgot to add that i can pay extra for my customized order.
2014-05-26, 10:08 PM,
(2014-05-26, 04:03 AM)getparam Wrote:
(2014-05-26, 03:58 AM)gopo2k Wrote:

I understand your point.

I forgot to add that i can pay extra for my customized order.

Thanks again for your interest but for the moment I cannot take custom orders.
2014-05-28, 03:50 PM,
Can you please tell me how many are dofollow ?
Thanks!
2014-05-28, 04:18 PM,
Hey, how and where do you get your content to use in GSA ?

Autofill Magic - Best Tier 1 Tool:
Create High Quality Web 2.0 Blogs With This Great Half-Automated Tool. Full Control. Autofill Magic Money

2014-05-28, 04:36 PM,
(2014-05-28, 03:50 PM)herbalzine Wrote: Can you please tell me how many are dofollow ?
Thanks!

Baklinks are 60%-70% dofollow.

(2014-05-28, 04:18 PM)MrGustaaf Wrote: Hey, how and where do you get your content to use in GSA ?

Content for the articles is scraped from article directories and then spinned.
2014-05-28, 05:10 PM,
any review copies? ill would take one and post nice feedback.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUST LAUNCHED Free Trial Verizon IPv6 Proxies [IG, FB, Gmail] iastaff 35 713 1 hour ago
Last Post: dottking
  smmfollows.com - Social Media services - Instagram,Facebook,Youtube,Twitter... smmfollows 1 41 1 hour ago
Last Post: Pothik
  AGED YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS FOR SALE |2006-2016| PvaZone 182 15,354 9 hours ago
Last Post: PvaZone
  HOT DEAL RELOADED ADWORDS ADS ACCOUNT! NOT CHURN N BURN ACCOUNT! THRESHOLD UP TO + $500! mysteriosx 30 1,579 Today, 03:19 AM
Last Post: mysteriosx
  Best Discount - GSA Search Engine Ranker - Powerful Link Building Software s4nt0s 454 40,689 Today, 02:11 AM
Last Post: BuyProxies247

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top