Chupstogo's journey from 0 to 1k$ a day.
2014-01-19, 01:30 PM,
Hey there CPAelites,

Technically, this is my first post on this forum. But been lurking around for a couple of months here and used my friend's account to reply some post since I forgot my logins, so finally I got my login details back. That is why I decided to create a journal for me to get back on track and create a much better earnings for 2014

I am not really new to the IM world, I have been a member of some bh forums for a couple of years. Though there are good and bad times but this time I want something that is long lasting. I want something big this year. I am planning to settle down hopefully next year so this year will be a good time to work hard and party harder.

THE PLAN

I will be using various methods to reach 1k$ a day. But will focus on one method for a couple of months before adding another method to ensure concentration and gain mastery on the method before jumping to the other method.

For the first 3 months, I will be using YT + ppd method using http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban. I am currently at work from Mon-Fri so I guess this method won't bug much of my work. I will create and scrape at least 2 vids a day and try to rank it as much as possible. Will be scraping vids on my niche and modify it a bit and create good looking LP with some twists. Will also be using dvdLden's facebook multistep to gain some viral effect before getting to the download page - shared here >> cpaelites.com/Thread-dvLden-s-Share-Facebook-Multistep-to-Unlock-Like-Share-Proceed.

After 3 months, I will be adding amazon and or authority site as a new income stream, to gain a long lasting and stable money making. Will also be learning SEO and maybe buy SEO bots to get faster rankings.

GOALS

I will do my best to reach my goal on or before December 31, 2014 as well as inspire others to take action and succeed in IM.

Every method works only if you take action.

Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-10 12:31 PM) 
2014-01-19, 01:36 PM,
Good luck with this journey mate, it's good to see that you're going to be expanding your income source rather than being dependent on CPA/PPD income.
Latest Thanks - View all

chupstogo(2014-01-19 02:12 PM) 
2014-01-19, 02:12 PM,
To earn $1k a day you really have to stick and master a certain method with your own twists added!
Are you going to use some tools or doing it all manually? I guess you're starting from a big 0, right? Nevertheless, I wish you best of luck!
2014-01-19, 02:41 PM,
Ambitious but feasible. Good luck with your journey.
2014-01-19, 03:10 PM,
Good luck with your journey :) Looks like you know what you are doing.
2014-01-19, 03:13 PM,
Good luck with your jouney :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JOURNEY] Crypto Millionaire by 2020 Necrozard 7 82 1 hour ago
Last Post: Spikey
  JOURNEY SpawneR's Journey to 100$/day SpawneR 57 4,389 2 hours ago
Last Post: SpawneR
  [Journey] $500/day using IG+CPA xxsaumitraxx 36 3,241 Yesterday, 11:21 AM
Last Post: mdsajib
  New CPA Income Stream + $100 per day jmaresca 18 1,748 Yesterday, 04:10 AM
Last Post: geraldosfire
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 75 6,290 2017-12-15, 10:42 PM
Last Post: MoneyNinja

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top