Chrun and Burn question need answered ASAP!
2014-04-26, 10:43 AM,
alright for the churn and burn method, do i blast a crapton of backlinks to my main website url
or do i make like a bit.ly and then shorten my website url and blast the bit.ly url with backlinks, or it doesnt matter.
I need answer asap please!
Thanks!
2014-04-26, 12:21 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-26, 12:23 PM by Raptor.)
If you are going to Rank site don't balst your site by using crap Backlink because it causes your site get penalty and deindexed.

Use Web 2.0 Properties and Profile, High PR social bookmark, some wiki and social bookmark (Drigg, Pligg)

Best way make them ? Manually for Web 2.0 and High PR social bookamark.
For Pligg and Wiki you can use GSA but becareful.

What I state above is for Tier 1 link
2014-04-26, 12:51 PM,
(2014-04-26, 12:21 PM)Raptor Wrote: If you are going to Rank site don't balst your site by using crap Backlink because it causes your site get penalty and deindexed.

Use Web 2.0 Properties and Profile, High PR social bookmark, some wiki and social bookmark (Drigg, Pligg)

I think OP knows about this, please take time to read what OP was asking, and that is the "Churn and Burn" method for ranking.

Going back, I'm not in the position to answer this but as far as i know, you blast it directly to your money site and keep on churning till it burns. then 301 redirect using another domain. It's ideal to blast high PR domains like youtube, bloggers, tumblrs etc.
2014-04-26, 12:57 PM,
Don't do it man... You better learn how to do tiered link building. Just spamming shit load of links on your site not gonna work. Be smart and come up with a better method.

Sig goes here...
2014-04-26, 01:25 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-26, 01:25 PM by Xzyl.)
(2014-04-26, 12:57 PM)umerjutt00 Wrote: Don't do it man... You better learn how to do tiered link building. Just spamming shit load of links on your site not gonna work. Be smart and come up with a better method.

thansk but see my problem is that my lpm only is liek 30lpm

so when i blast with tier 1,teir 2, tier 3, HQ links ill probabaly get like 5lpm =/.
and you need a lot of HQ links
2014-04-26, 01:37 PM,
(2014-04-26, 12:51 PM)addetpao Wrote:
(2014-04-26, 12:21 PM)Raptor Wrote: If you are going to Rank site don't balst your site by using crap Backlink because it causes your site get penalty and deindexed.

I think OP knows about this, please take time to read what OP was asking, and that is the "Churn and Burn" method for ranking.

Going back, I'm not in the position to answer this but as far as i know, you blast it directly to your money site and keep on churning till it burns. then 301 redirect using another domain. It's ideal to blast high PR domains like youtube, bloggers, tumblrs etc.

I think I have stated to the OP that Don't blast your site with Crap link.
Blast = Churn n Burn

And I told him that Blast/Churn and Burn is not good for his site and better do it manually Like what I say
2014-04-26, 02:39 PM,
(2014-04-26, 01:37 PM)Raptor Wrote:

Blast = Churn n Burn

And I told him that Blast/Churn and Burn is not good for his site and better do it manually Like what I say

Holy shit man he realizes this, some people actually like doing this. Your website will stay up for a month or a couple more if you're lucky and it will rank fast then all you have to do is rinse and repeat. He didn't come here for people to tell him that he shouldn't do this method, he obviously knows the risk. Don't post unless you're going to assist him with the question he was asking.

You should definitely look up the 301 redirect method OP because this sort of provides a protection layer around the site. Even though your site will still eventually get banned, it will last longer then it would if you didn't initially use the 301.
Latest Thanks - View all

Gore(2014-04-27 06:41 AM) Xzyl(2014-04-26 10:54 PM) 
2014-04-26, 02:45 PM,
If you want to play safe with 301 then rather then using url shorter buy a domain. Use 301 redirect and spam shit out of that domain. To play more safe repeat this with more domains...
2014-04-26, 03:10 PM,
(2014-04-26, 01:37 PM)Raptor Wrote:

Blast = Churn n Burn

the fact that op knows the term "churn and burn" obviously tells that he knows the consequences of this method. I don't get why you have to discourage him with what he's trying to do when all he's asking is some guidelines for that specific method. If he ranks, then he banks, then 301 redirect, rinse and repeat. no harm in doing that. very much ideal for blackhat niche cpa. IMO, quality backlinking method would ideally be more suitable for whitehat niches.

It's just that, when I see this threads about churn and burn, someone always has to butt in and say "this method is bad/crap/won't work/won't last" when the person who's trying to do it is aware of the negative impact anyways.
Latest Thanks - View all

chengadult(2014-04-29 09:47 AM) Kenn Chi(2014-04-26 10:09 PM) 
2014-04-26, 03:57 PM,
I saw my desired keyword's competitor has 60k link, In this factor what I will do. I have started a site but did not started backlink now, my niche is game hack tool, What I will do? Can any body help me?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 3 120 5 hours ago
Last Post: fionix
  landing page/prelander question Hypebeast 3 167 2017-10-12, 11:17 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Google Adwords & Tracking software question ArtoAllan 6 120 2017-10-11, 03:00 AM
Last Post: ArtoAllan
  Some Question About Seo 5light 2 104 2017-10-07, 12:22 AM
Last Post: mentorcell
  [Question] How to check some one is stealing my traffic? ~~Ba 6 175 2017-10-05, 04:54 AM
Last Post: FK_

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top