Chest-of-Loot w/ Pinterest Journey - Elite Giveaway
2016-06-22, 08:06 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-06-26, 09:16 PM by WarAffiliate.)
Taking part in the Elites giveaway, sponsored by PowerupHosting.com

Pinterest Journey
I am going to attempt to fill my chest with loot with Pinterest. This is a side journey to my other journey which is Google PPC ads.

Ok.

I will be using a unspecified affiliate Cost-per-sale network.

I will be marketing a unspecified niche.

So far, I have been accepted into the network, chose a niche, made a landing page, made a niche specific account on Pinterest.

Plan: Pinterest pins---> LP --->Offer

Since I am drawn to paid advertising I plan on using Pinterest paid ads (promoted pins). I want to see what I can do without it first though.

Any questions just ask

Regards

Real-Time SEO Training - Learn how to rank your own sites - $29/month GET ACCESS NOW!
2016-06-22, 08:39 AM,
Good Luck with your Journey
Latest Thanks - View all

$chestofloot$(2016-06-23 08:43 AM) 
2016-06-23, 08:43 AM,
Thank you. I pinned 2 images today with a link back to my LP. I am going to diversify my affiliate programs so I filled out an application on another network, waiting for approval.
2016-06-24, 07:40 AM,
Got approved at the other network. I followed more people within the niche. In like 10 minutes I got 5 following my board. So I pinned 1 image today with link back to my LP. Checked analytics and have 4 from Japan and 1 from france :) I then verified my site, wrote a profile description, with location. I am going to put photo up later.

Now I have some engagement/interest on my board with offers in one network, I am going to pin from the other network too. I am also going to search for yet another network to use for pinning. So, currently I have two networks I am using, engagement, followers .. awesome! Didn't think it would all go this fast...I started this thing on Tuesday! haha No conversions yet that I see, the networks update every 24 hours so maybe tommorow but Im not expecting any yet. We will see.
2016-06-24, 09:40 AM,
Best of luck with your journey! I am interested to see what comes of it.
2016-06-27, 11:32 PM,
Alright, been working hard. I am doing all of this manually. I started last week and here is my pinterest stats:
[Image: MjPTrUG.png]

I am receiving traffic on both networks but I don't have any conversions yet. I am going to continue to be active on pinterest and make a presence. I then am more than likely going to use Pinterest paid ads.

Real-Time SEO Training - Learn how to rank your own sites - $29/month GET ACCESS NOW!
2016-07-17, 09:26 PM,
Thank you for sharing your journey with Pinterest. Most of the IM just doing Youtube, Facebook, Instagram and paid traffic.

[Image: HDltYfu.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 29 1,609 9 hours ago
Last Post: seekin_u
  Instagram / OGAds 100$/Day Journey VirtualFusion 68 4,321 10 hours ago
Last Post: trischdan
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 37 1,519 Yesterday, 04:01 PM
Last Post: cpvast
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 25 1,545 Yesterday, 12:24 AM
Last Post: SparkCube
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 12 493 2017-10-21, 11:27 PM
Last Post: iastaff

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top