Check Out This Handy Little Tool
2015-01-05, 03:29 PM,
You know when you have 10 things going on on the computer, well this handy tool means you don't need to keep switching between each one:
[Image: logo-default.jpg]

Quote:The things you can do with TaskSpace:

1. Group applications as children of TaskSpace window
2. Group applications as tabs of TaskSpace window
3. Make TaskSpace window be always visible on Top.
4. Make TaskSpace window work as widget an be always visible on the Desktop.
5. Show tray icon for specific TaskSpace window

It may be useful:
1. To see through TaskSpace window you need to shake it(fast left-right or right-left movement) while dragging it. This will switch window to preview mode and make it small and transparent.
2. Double click on TaskSpace tab to run text editor. You can provide descriptive names to your
TaskSpaces, e.g. "Project", "Fun" or "Review of my changes".

Typical scenarios when TaskSpace is extremly useful:

1. A set of regularly repetitive actions performed in different programs, Usually this is a part of working flow in the areas of administration, testing and maintenance. Using TaskSpace you can create your workflow environment consolidated in a single window and be free to switch between the current working task and other applications (e.g. another urgent task or serfing the web/playing games). Get back to your workspace in a single click: it is easier than you expected.
2. While working on the refactoring/merging/comparing tasks you may need to work with the original, intermediate and the final data. You can use the most simple tools if you group them in a single TaskSpace window. E.g. using a set of notepads to refactor SQL queries to improve database performance, reviewing of the latest activity in the access logs from your webserver with simultaneous access to the previous log file.
3. Make your favourite application work as widget and it will be always displayed on the screen whenever you go to your desktop. Here are the required steps:
a. Create new TaskSpace
b. Drop your favourite application into TaskSpace
c. Right click on TaskSpace caption: Window Position>Always On Desktop.
Now you got fast access to your favourite application when you click on Desktop icon or using Windows hotkeys: Win+M/Win+D.

Source: http://www.task-space.com/index.php/tips-tricks (use the free download version).
Latest Thanks - View all

today1991(2015-01-05 03:43 PM) 
2015-01-05, 03:33 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-05, 03:35 PM by AdludumIbrahim.)
I absolutely obsess and love these sort of tools. They are such a crucial aspect to a person's workflow. Optimizing your workflow becomes such a vital part of your every day work process especially when you're scaling up to bigger projects.

Would definitely not hurt to have a section on CPAElites that solely dedicates to topics about workflow optimization.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2015-01-05 03:43 PM) 
2015-01-05, 03:36 PM,
great tool hawk, I think Windows 10 will come with something like this one where the OS will fit all your apps on screen Grin
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2015-01-05 03:43 PM) 
2015-01-05, 03:37 PM,
(2015-01-05, 03:33 PM)AdludumIbrahim Wrote: I absolutely obsess and love these sort of tools. They are such a crucial aspect to a person's workflow. Optimizing your workflow becomes such a vital part of your every day work process especially when you're scaling up to bigger projects.

Would definitely not hurt to have a section on CPAElites that solely dedicates to topics about workflow optimization.

Interesting, perhaps some type of section named (Tools of the trade) whereby only I can post (to prevent referral crap). I will think about that because there are a ton of tools I can keep adding which I'm sure people will enjoy as much as I do. Could be tools for earning money and also general computer type software stuff.
2015-01-05, 03:38 PM,
(2015-01-05, 03:36 PM)Victor Wrote: great tool hawk, I think Windows 10 will come with something like this one where the OS will fit all your apps on screen Grin

I see they will have the feature that allows you to switch between desktops, pretty neat.
2015-01-06, 03:13 AM,
(2015-01-05, 03:36 PM)Victor Wrote: great tool hawk, I think Windows 10 will come with something like this one where the OS will fit all your apps on screen Grin

The technical preview actually has a feature where you have multiple "desktops" just like in linux.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TOOL USING TO MAKE LANDING PAGES D0c70rCPA 11 430 2017-07-04, 09:04 PM
Last Post: D0c70rCPA
  Football (Soccer) Fans, Check This Out! DrKent 6 288 2017-04-22, 01:52 PM
Last Post: hallow8
  Check out this awesome professional approved service! lancerimpact 2 240 2017-04-15, 02:53 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  Going to get a 4D baby scan later today [check out these amazing images] HawkEye 4 945 2016-08-08, 02:13 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  I Can Not wait For Mayweather vs Pacquiao + My Preparation Check List HawkEye 15 1,120 2015-04-13, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Commoner

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top