Check My SEO Thought Process
2014-06-12, 10:04 PM,
I'm trying to rank this site that has a CPA offer on it and I just wanted to run some stuff by you guys. Normally I would post more technical stuff over at Forum discussions are not allowed here. just because of the size of the user base, but the atmosphere isn't as educational over there. Anyways...

Point 1
My thought is, there's no point in ranking for a search term that no one is looking for. You can have long tailed keywords all day, but if no one is searching for them it doesn't matter.

Those keywords then become anchor text and the concept applies.

I found this MOZ Link that helped me define anchor text and basically confirms what I'm thinking. Am I right about that?

Point 2
The value of an anchor text is determined by the search volume associated with it in keyword research. Am I correct??

For example,

If I have a keyword that gets 2K searches a month. The only way I'm getting those 2K people to come to my site is to use that keyword as an anchor text and build more backlinks than anyone else.

Point 3

Either Market Samurai is retarded or Google is. Chances are, both of them are. I took keywords from Google with thousands of searches and put them into MS and was no where close to the same number.

Yes I know MS uses daily and Google uses monthly. I think it's because MS uses bing for data on daily searches? I could be totally wrong on that too.

WHEW!

Just looking for some validation on what I'm thinking. I've been doing keyword research for about 2 hours now and want to make sure I know what I'm talking about.

Thanks!
2014-06-15, 09:04 PM,
I can't agree more with your points...I would trust in market samurai though Smile

She said to me : "I don’t care if I fall in love with a devil, as long as the devil will love me the way he loves hell." Angel
2014-06-15, 09:10 PM,
Hello guys , i would not recomend Market samuorai because he is collecting informations from bing and not from google. You can check Long Tail Pro . They have 10 days trial.
Have a nice day ! :)
Latest Thanks - View all

Silverdot(2014-06-16 01:13 AM) 
2014-06-15, 09:14 PM,
(2014-06-12, 10:04 PM)Silverdot Wrote: My thought is, there's no point in ranking for a search term that no one is looking for. You can have long tailed keywords all day, but if no one is searching for them it doesn't matter.
Well of course, basic logic :)

(2014-06-12, 10:04 PM)Silverdot Wrote: The value of an anchor text is determined by the search volume associated with it in keyword research. Am I correct??

For example,

If I have a keyword that gets 2K searches a month. The only way I'm getting those 2K people to come to my site is to use that keyword as an anchor text and build more backlinks than anyone else.
Value of an anchor text? Not sure what you mean, but of course you need to use the keyword as anchor in a small percentage, but that is it, just look to not over-optimize your anchor text. Pumping most of backlinks with exact anchor can just get you penalized, keep it low and you'll rank fine and be safe from penalties.

(2014-06-12, 10:04 PM)Silverdot Wrote: Either Market Samurai is retarded or Google is. Chances are, both of them are. I took keywords from Google with thousands of searches and put them into MS and was no where close to the same number.

Yes I know MS uses daily and Google uses monthly. I think it's because MS uses bing for data on daily searches? I could be totally wrong on that too.
Just get amount of searches from Google keyword planner, put keywords in MS and check competition there, no point in getting # of searches there when you already know them from keyword planner.
Latest Thanks - View all

Need HQ Web 2.0's For Your Tier 1 Links? Tired Of Making Them By Yourself?
Superior Web 2.0 Service On CPAElites - Click Below!

[Image: f20a3c.png]
2014-06-15, 10:00 PM,
If you want to scrape long tail keywords, than i will suggest you to try - Arsyn Keyword Scraper, free and i am daily using this to generate hundreds of long tail keywords, it is same as scrapebox keyword scraper but faster.
Latest Thanks - View all

[Image: ytsrcpae_500x90.jpg]
2014-06-15, 10:11 PM,
(2014-06-12, 10:04 PM)Silverdot Wrote: I'm trying to rank this site that has a CPA offer on it and I just .......

Point 1 > 100% Correct, Anchor text is the KW which you want to rank,
We can call it Anchor text because we want google to know which KW i am trying to rank and my link which is under neath that anchor is the most relevant to that KW and Google Should rank me Grin

Point 2 > Wrong,
You have to follow and be updated with SEO stuff,
You don't need to make more links than Top Ranking sites
Some time, we see that Top Sites have only few links and we got 3X links then his site and still we are not even in Top 300
Because Link quality matters here, that guy may be using High PR Links and few links are OK for him to RANK Cool

Point 3 > Every software gets data either from Google,bing, or yahoo KW tool,Software can be buggy, Original sites cannot
There is always less traffic from yahoo and bing
Best option is to use Just Google KW planner

I hope you understand my point Wink
Regards!
Amar125
Latest Thanks - View all

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie need some help about SEO 5light 2 99 2017-10-08, 11:26 PM
Last Post: 5light
  Some Question About Seo 5light 2 105 2017-10-07, 12:22 AM
Last Post: mentorcell
  [Question] How to check some one is stealing my traffic? ~~Ba 6 180 2017-10-05, 04:54 AM
Last Post: FK_
  List Of Most Popular Websites + SEO Bonus Watt 27 848 2017-10-01, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Watt
  [question] RankCipher Seo Tool ShadowFight 10 678 2017-09-24, 07:54 PM
Last Post: ShadowFight

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top